Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,395 members, 7,846,654 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

It's Strange To Declare Me Wanted For Murder - APGA Guber Candidate, Odoh Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Strange To Declare Me Wanted For Murder - APGA Guber Candidate, Odoh Reacts (282 Views)

Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper / Ogun Governorship: Declare Me Winner - Adebutu Petitions Election Tribunal / Benard Odoh Reacts To Court Judgement Sacking Umahi, Deputy, Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Strange To Declare Me Wanted For Murder - APGA Guber Candidate, Odoh Reacts by Sundaland: 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
The Governorship Candidate of All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, Professor Benard Odoh has stated that the police statement declaring him ‘WANTED’ is Strange, and Subjudice.

Odoh and nine others were declared wanted on Monday over the alleged murder of a monarch, Igbokwe Ewa. He was, until his death, the traditional ruler of the Umu-Ezekoha Community in the Ezza North Local Government Area.

In a statement released on Monday, Odoh said the allegations against him in the said publication are all false in every material fact, malicious, baseless, spurious and should be totally discountenanced by the general public.

Read the full statement;
https://dailypostngr.com/2023/03/ebonyi-2023-police-declaring-me-wanted-strange-subjudice-apga-guber-candidate-odoh-reacts/

(1) (Reply)

Delta APC Promise To Kill Voters - Video / Deadly Herdsmen Attacks In 8 Years Did Not Affect The Outcome Of General Electio / We Will Stage Protest Against INEC For Refusing Us Access To BVAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.