Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,396 members, 7,864,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

I Am No Longer Buharist. President Buhari Is Truly Wicked. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am No Longer Buharist. President Buhari Is Truly Wicked. (822 Views)

Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. / APC You Are Truly Wicked WARNING Graphic Images!!! / Between An Old Buharist And The New Buharideens By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am No Longer Buharist. President Buhari Is Truly Wicked. by muykem: 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
I have been justifying president Buhari actions since the beginning of his tenure in 2015. I love his simplicity lifestyle and outstanding integrity compared to other politicians. I have however, evaluated his actions lately and come to a conclusion that he is a very wicked leader. I cried uncontrollable when my people at village told me of hardship they are passing through because of this unthoughtful money redesign and cashless policy.

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer Buharist. President Buhari Is Truly Wicked. by SIawomir: 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
Only redesign policy and you're crying
What of the senseless and needless killings perpetrated over the past 7 years under the leadership of our darling daddy

18 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer Buharist. President Buhari Is Truly Wicked. by BombAttack(f): 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
muykem:
I have been justifying president Buhari actions since the beginning of his tenure in 2015. I love his simplicity lifestyle and outstanding integrity compared to other politicians. I have however, evaluated his actions lately and come to a conclusion that he is a very wicked leader. I cried uncontrollable when my people at village told me of hardship they are passing through because of this unthoughtful money redesign and cashless policy.

You are MAD

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am No Longer Buharist. President Buhari Is Truly Wicked. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
muykem:

Mutairu, na so you go still run mad when Thiefnubuu begin deal with you with useless selfish policies. Mugu. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No Longer Buharist. President Buhari Is Truly Wicked. by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2023
muykem:
Werey don write letter for you laslas

3 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer Buharist. President Buhari Is Truly Wicked. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
muykem:
Bros infact ehnn I don't know what to say about the wicked clown
Re: I Am No Longer Buharist. President Buhari Is Truly Wicked. by IGBOSON1: 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2023
Way to go Muykem! It took a good EIGHT years for the scales to fall from your eyes and for your brain to do a reset back to factory settings!

3 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer Buharist. President Buhari Is Truly Wicked. by GreyLaw(m): 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
muykem:

You are criminally hypocritical. The blood of all those killed under Buhari will cry on your head too because you never bothered to condemn it simply because you liked Buhari. No, you didn't like him; you simply feigned love for him because you wanted him to hand over to Tinubu. Now the deal has been done and you want to denounce Buhari.
Re: I Am No Longer Buharist. President Buhari Is Truly Wicked. by 0m0luabi: 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
muykem:
konidafun e oloriburuku you wan scam us after you campaign and defended buhari for 8 years I guess you want to move on to thiefnubuu and become his attacking dog again I repeat konidafun e anywhere belle face politician dog

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer Buharist. President Buhari Is Truly Wicked. by ScamHunter: 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
muykem:

E must reach every zombiie, no be only you.

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer Buharist. President Buhari Is Truly Wicked. by Mathantics: 10:48am On Mar 15, 2023
The Tinubu you're supporting is more wicked than Buhari, you're just an ethnic bigot

3 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer Buharist. President Buhari Is Truly Wicked. by Racoon(m): 10:54am On Mar 15, 2023
Senseless urchins and miscreants
Re: I Am No Longer Buharist. President Buhari Is Truly Wicked. by RighChannel: 10:55am On Mar 15, 2023
WAIT FOR BALA BLU RELOADED, YOU GO CRY RIVER
Re: I Am No Longer Buharist. President Buhari Is Truly Wicked. by Chinjo2: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2023
You are just realizing after 8 years right?
Re: I Am No Longer Buharist. President Buhari Is Truly Wicked. by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2023
IGBOSON1:
Way to go Muykem! It took a good EIGHT years for the scales to fall from your eyes and for your brain to do a reset back to factory settings!
Ask him who he voted for, you will see that it was Tinubu who intend to continue building on Buhari's wickedness

If the court did not give Obi justice, they must have their own country so that Tinubu will continue where Buhari stopped

Senseless people undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer Buharist. President Buhari Is Truly Wicked. by rejoice4eva(m): 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
You have not seen anything for supporting wickedness and mediocrity for the past eight years
Re: I Am No Longer Buharist. President Buhari Is Truly Wicked. by Ofunaofu: 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
muykem:

Please continue being a Buharist, I hope you are also an Agbadorite i.e Tinubu supporter, because it will get worst

Re: I Am No Longer Buharist. President Buhari Is Truly Wicked. by Didijiji: 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
DECEPTION

Most of you supported Buhari not because he has anything to deliver but to cunningly manage him even with all the hardship, death and killing to hand over power to Asiwaju

That has always been the plan even if it means the murder of your family member by herdsmen will be involved.

Stop making it look like you are repentant. The blood of everyone killed and thrown into mourning by way of your support will be on your head

(1) (Reply)

We Have Enough Bloodshed Yoruba Please Tender With Mercy / Tribunal Can Decide Presidential Election In 7 Days – Agbakoba / The Funniest Thing I've Heard Today- Odumeje Wants To Debate With Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.