Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets (83014 Views)

Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) / Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market / EDO 2020: Obaseki Campaigns At Ward 12, Oredo Local Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Emola12(m): 11:06am On Mar 07, 2023
lanre316:

We voted Peter Obi, not LP. Don't get it twisted
is Peter obi on ballots paper
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by BABAawoo47: 11:22am On Mar 07, 2023
Denoh68:
ALL THE COSTAL ARES IN ONDO, PARTS OF LAGOS, OGUN ALL BELONG TO IJAW PEOPLE. GO AND READ YOUR HISTORY BOOKS WELL. AND THEY WILL SOON DECLARE IZON REPUBLIC AND CLAIM ALL THEIR ANCESTRAL LANDS.
Explain why we don't have lands with ijaw names?
Like make it make sense..Incase you don't know..OYO empire extended into Benin republic...
So how will ijaw now establish land in the middle of OYO empire?
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by lanre316: 11:36am On Mar 07, 2023
Emola12:
is Peter obi on ballots paper

You don't gerrit, fogerrit
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by historic: 11:37am On Mar 07, 2023
VTJN:
Olodo like you talking trash like your fellow Nzogbu Nzogbu just to feel among
Which igbo voted for Buhari? The same jubril of Sudan or who bikonu?😀

Which igbo voted for OBJ biko? You voted OBJ against Yoruba choice which was Falae

Which one is voted obj against Yoruba choice?... I am not sure u are normal, so obj is not Yoruba or what or are you trying to tell me or us that because you chose falae and the Igbos didn't vote for him when they are free to choose anyone they prefer that automatically voids obj's yorubanness. You guys are plain stupid I swear!
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Yoous: 11:49am On Mar 07, 2023
Pls, let's not allow this politicians to divide us. We are ONE Nigeria. Let love and unity lead us please.... Some of us have so quickly forgotten how these people treated us during endsars protest. So many died, some got everlasting injury. We vowed not to forget but now, these politicians ,wants to divide of with tribal war. Because they know that, ones we are divided we can't achieve anything. Let's not allow them to succeed please my brothers and sisters. Let's try new people, not the ones that killed us when they feel we are powerless and rush to beg us ones they have seen our powers. Let's be wise pls. Let's not fail those who died on 10/20/20. We all felt very bad and promised to avenge their death on these politicians. They know these that's why they Wana bring confusion. Let's be wise pls. God bless us all. Amen
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Goodconcept78: 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
Atlantis585:

Just 10 million each
how do we deal. How sure and legit is the land
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by KingMack(m): 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
continentalceo:

You get eyes my man

brother jus check na...me and she go match like machala 😊😊
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Glister: 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
May Holy ghost fire locate and destroy all the plans of you and your evil cohorts!
helinues:
Gbadebo will lose this election even Jupiter residents go feel am.

Imagine those who care less about the development of their region want to impose a failure Gbadebo on us who has no family achievement not to talk of political achievements. Thunder punish devil

We go show una say SW na indeed Sophisticated West

Atowunrinwa can not lord over us
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by elijah101(m): 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
The riches your Godfather made … came from your sweat and blood …
helinues:

Imagine those who care less about the development of their region want to impose a failure Gbadebo on us who has no family achievement not to talk of political achievements. Thunder punish devil

Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Mrtaye: 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
helinues:

The suicide option is waiting for you people after your failure candidate failed at SC
Shebi Ambode did one term,let sanwoolu taste one term too naw
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Fut9ure: 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
Benwallt:

Obaseki has channeled erosion to this one's brain. Solid education has really changed the orientation of the Yorubas. That's was why they have become so liberal and see no points in arguing with illiterates who live on doctored history. Bini that dug hole around their dining table size land mass, who couldn't ventured out because of their fear of Igbos.

Bini is even the smallest tribe in Edo State. Nigeria should just break so that one would stop reading trash.

Solid education and Liberal my ass
We are the most accommodating and educated my ass

This election exposed the yorubas as the most tribalistic people...the north is not the problem of Nigeria But the yorubas
How can you people support someone again that Buhari is stronger than

When Buhari was travelling for medical check up non stop the whole nation especially yorubas regretted having Buhari as president we all said he should just hand over to a vibrant Osinbajo
So now we have a vibrant obi why did you guys support someone that Buhari is better than again
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by IfnobeGod20: 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
helinues:

I hope you're not part of Lagos thugs? If you are, please kindly write your will before Saturday because there will be no breathing space for thugs and touts in Lagos and all over the nation.
We are in a democracy, the people deserves to chose who to lead them and not by selection. Be warned!

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Sermwell(m): 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
helinues:

What is the political achievements of Sanwo Olu's family? grin

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Denoh68: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
BABAawoo47:
Explain why we don't have lands with ijaw names?
Like make it make sense..Incase you don't know..OYO empire extended into Benin republic...
So how will ijaw now establish land in the middle of OYO empire?
DON'T WORYY, WHEN IJAW PEOPLE ACTUALIZE THEIR IZON REPUBLIC, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND. I JUST DEY LAUGH YOU PEOPLE.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Denoh68: 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
Fut9ure:

Solid education and Liberal my ass
We are the most accommodating and educated my ass

This election exposed the yorubas as the most tribalistic people...the north is not the problem of Nigeria But the yorubas
How can you people support someone again that Buhari is stronger than

When Buhari was travelling for medical check up non stop the whole nation especially yorubas regretted having Buhari as president we all said he should just hand over to a vibrant Osinbajo
So now we have a vibrant obi why did you guys support someone that Buhari is better than again

YORUBA AND BACKWARDNESS, WHO MASTERMINDED THE FIRST FAILED COUP IN NIGERIA, THAT'S AWOLOWO, HENCE THE REASON HE WAS IMPRISONED BY THE SAME NORTH WHO STUPID YORUBAS ARE ASSLICKING TODAY. MANSLAUGHTER WHICH WAS POLITICALLY MOTIVATED WAS FIRST RECORDED IN YORUBALAND IN THE EARLY AND LATE FIFTIES, THAT'S WHY THE REGION WAS CALLED THE WILD WILD WEST, TELL ME WHY THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE SUPERHUMANS WHEN THEY HAVE SUCCEEDED IN DRAGGING NIGERIA BACKWARD WITH THEIR GREED FOR POWER TO LORD OVER OTHERS. DON'T LET THESE PEOPLE BELITTLE YOU, THEY HAVE LOST RELEVANCE BECAUSE OF THEIR HYPOCRITE NATURE. FOOLS
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Denoh68: 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
historic:

Which one is voted obj against Yoruba choice?... I am not sure u are normal, so obj is not Yoruba or what or are you trying to tell me or us that because you chose falae and the Igbos didn't vote for him when they are free to choose anyone they prefer that automatically voids obj's yorubanness. You guys are plain stupid I swear!
DON'T MOND THAT FOOL, GRADUALLY, THEIR HYPOCRISY IS MANIFESTING, AND EVERYBODY IS BEGINNING TO NITICE THEM, VERY SOON THEY WILL EXPIRE.

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Oluwomonext212(m): 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
Is still doesn’t matter if Yaya is a good or bad individual my point is to have a 39 year old competing the post of Lagos governorship is a welcome development in Nigeria. Unlike before, when the same old people give to us whoever they want. Yaya is just a grain in a bunch of corn, gradually we will get there.
Roboto11:

How old is Yahaya Bello?

Why do we like to deceive ourselves in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by IfnobeGod20: 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
PlayerMeji:
In fact, what the ObidienDs are bringing into Nigerian politics is very dangerous and must be rejected by all.

Now the only thing needed to win any election in Nigeria is to claim that you are fighting for the Youth and the masses. No ideology!

If ObidienDs get into power, another group will come up with the same plan, telling the electorate that they are fighting for the masses...

Now there would be no clear cut ideologies that would form the base of any party... Unlike in saner climes, where they have two or max three political parties with very clear and known ideals. Democrats and Republicans come to mind in the US...
Why all this cry like baby? Let them enter first and if they don't perform before you start saying this kind thing. They've not even started work and you've made conclusion of the unseen, your level tired me o.
Why not come out plain and say you're afraid that they are demolishing your structure of criminality structure of godfatherism, structure of setbacks, structure of intimidation and structure of failure.
Cry no more.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Idiko1: 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
This is a championship homerun.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Roboto11: 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
Oluwomonext212:
Is still doesn’t matter if Yaya is a good or bad individual my point is to have a 39 year old competing the post of Lagos governorship is a welcome development in Nigeria. Unlike before, when the same old people give to us whoever they want. Yaya is just a grain in a bunch of corn, gradually we will get there.

It is not the first time of having a young candidate.

Go through past elections.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by IfnobeGod20: 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
Johnboom:
Go and write it down, labour party will loose this election with wide margin. Sanwo Olu has performed very well. Emotion does not win politics.
Says somebody that doesn't know the difference between"loose" and 'lose. Yes LP will loose this election with wide margin but LP and Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour will not lose this election with wide margin.
Congrats Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour.
Congrats Labour Party.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by BABAawoo47: 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
Denoh68:
DON'T WORYY, WHEN IJAW PEOPLE ACTUALIZE THEIR IZON REPUBLIC, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND. I JUST DEY LAUGH YOU PEOPLE.
ijaw people no reach oyo population...only hausa empire matched oyo in medieval times...ijaw no even reach anything to bother about..
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by nostradamoss: 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
Goodconcept78:
una go cry tire. Weyrey cheesy

The way hunger will destroy your family for the next four years
Mumu
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by article1: 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
DSC7:
Every structure of Godfatherism and criminality in Lagos state and Nigeria must be dismantled🔥🔥🔥🔥

Labour Party all the way!!!

Obi is Coming!!!
Including that of criminality and oppression shall all be dismantled
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by 7arrows: 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
Corrections:

Are u here to cause trouble? Because their are some yorubas that support obi and this would sound stupid of you to them.

Of course the statement is stupid. He doesn't know the meaning of IDEOLOGY. There's a difference between IDEOLOGY and IDEA.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by AnyanwuSilas: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
rottennaija:

He is igbo. He removed the other igbo names. But when you get in Twitter, you will see that the guy is igbo, he is IPOB etc

Stupid Yoruba Muslim, keep crying Igbo and IPOB
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by dchamp234(m): 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
christistruth01:

No thank you

We don't want to sit at Home every Monday
With Cannibals guarding the Streets
You don't have any options.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Goodconcept78: 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
nostradamoss:

The way hunger will destroy your family for the next four years
Mumu
the useless imp of a father that gave birth to a mistake like you na him be mumu

Anuofia
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by godofuck231: 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
Rebuke:

Meaning what? To eliminate him the way they eliminated William Funsho, right?
Sorry, wickedness is getting tamed here. Evil can't longer prevail.....they all die before they will manifest. Thunder fire yhu there!
thank you its a pleasure, the thunder was received, may epilepsy strike you and your crippled family
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Rebuke: 12:43am On Mar 08, 2023
godofuck231:
thank you its a pleasure, the thunder was received, may epilepsy strike you and your crippled family

Congratulations, yhu just received that. Unfortunately for yhu, it's not everyone yhu say anyhow thing to. I am happy I am here at this time to let yhu have it happen to yhu and yhur family just the way yhu have said it. Ever heard of "back to sender?" Yhu used yhur mouth to curse yhurself but sad yhu involved yhur family.

Let it happen to yhu quick enough so yhu learn next time. Amen!
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by christistruth01: 1:53am On Mar 08, 2023
dchamp234:

You don't have any options.

You dont have any options
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by nostradamoss: 11:34am On Mar 10, 2023
Goodconcept78:
the useless imp of a father that gave birth to a mistake like you na him be mumu

Anuofia

Anuofia like your parents

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election / President Buhari Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photos) / Labour Party Wins Presidential Villa Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.