Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Letter From The Executive Director Of Nadeco, Usa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter From The Executive Director Of Nadeco, Usa (192 Views)

NADECO - USA Drags Tinubu To ECOWAS Over Alleged Certificate Forgery / Tinubu Appoints Mojoyinoluwa Dekalu-Thomas As NELMCO MD/CEO & Executive Director / Muhammad Ibrahim Is Dead (Planned Parenthood Executive Director) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter From The Executive Director Of Nadeco, Usa by Enemyofpeace: 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dear friends and family, I bring you greetings from Washington, D.C. My name is Lloyd Ukwu and I'm the Executive Director of NADECO USA. NADECO, as you know, is one of Nigeria's premier and foremost pro-democracy advocacy groups based here in Washington, D.C. It was registered back in 1995 by a group of Nigerians that went into exile in the USA to escape the wrath of the then-military dictatorship of Gen. Sani Abacha. The group has been in existence since then although a bit dormant after 1999. Well, it's up and running now to tackle the very same issues for which it was created after June 12, 1993. Ironically as the General Counsel then, I recall that Tinubu was one of the founders in Nigeria and later here in the USA. Others included Chief Anthony Enahoro, Chief Ralph Obioha, Chief Raph Uwechue, Com. Dan Suleiman, Dr Wahab Dosumu, Gen. Akirinade, Chief John Oyegun, etc. NADECO USA currently enjoys USA IRS tax-exempt status.
NADECO USA rising from a meeting last night has a litany of procedures lined up.
1. International Press Conference on Nigeria. This mega conference is scheduled for next week Wednesday at the prestigious National Press Club in Washington, D.C.
2. All the major news outlets will be invited by the Club for a fee.
3. We intend to hand out press kits containing among other things a synoptic 10-minute video highlighting the major flaws in the process just concluded.
4. Nadeco will at the conference formally sever its relationship with Tinubu as a former founding member of both Nadeco (Nigeria) and Nadeco (USA) for his participation in the worst electoral fraud in Nigerian recent history.
5. Remember we are national, not partisan. We are not representing LP, PDP, etc. We are representing the Nigerian masses. Period. We are specifically challellening the process for the court of international community opinion to condemn the process.
6. Remember NADECO fought Abacha as the military dictator who scuttled the will of the Nigerian people in 1993. Exactly 30 years later, in 2023, Nadeco is fighting the same dictatorship but only this time a much more dangerous civilian dictatorship. And mostly perpetuated by one of those who were in the trenches to fight Abacha. Nadeco will not look the other way simply because the fraud was perpetrated by one of its founding members.
7. After the conference, we intend to approach the US Congress to commence the introduction of a non-binding Resolution calling on the US administration not to recognize the product of the election. It is the product of a poisonous tree. This same type of resolution was introduced by former Sen. Russ Feingold of Wisconsin during the Yaradua election. Yaradua agreed, as a compromise to withdraw the resolution, to openly admit that the election that brought him was flawed. You will recall that he did say so in his national broadcast to Nigerians.
8. Nadeco shall further call on the international community to support the empanelling of a team of internationally acclaimed technical experts to interrogate the INEC serves, BVAS, etc to extract the original votes.
Finally, we would like to work with you as our point man to obtain the key points for this press conference. Therefore if this project tickles your interest please call me. 2027515224 or email me at nadecoamerica@gmail.com

Lloyd, Ukwu.

(Copied Nadeco secretariat)

(1) (Reply)

Edo Govt Debunks Illegal Disengagement Of Staff Of College Of Education, Igueben / *obaseki Reforms: Edo Refinery Orders 150,000 Barrels Of Crude To Meet ........ / Why Are They Laughing Nigerians? By Osondu Nworu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.