Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered (4628 Views)

How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson / Obedient Child At Peter Obi Mega Rally Seen Rejoicing / El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by tinsel: 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
Mr. Leo Alachuna seen in the viral video rejoicing in Onitsha after the declaration of Tinubu by INEC had been murdered in a cold blood.
https://mobile.twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1632851252852686848?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by FreeStuffsNG: 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
O pari. So sad embarassed

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
His fellow urchins killed him.

10 Likes

Re: Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by kettykin: 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
Lies from lieocracy, government of lies by liars for liars.

After winning election by lies, you will bring dividends of lies to your aloof supporters

32 Likes

Re: Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
Lol...

For this hardship Pesin dey celebrate APC
He deserves more than this....
It will be good if dem fit torture im soul join
All APC supporters deserve to have a bag of cement tied around their neck and thrown into the ocean...
What benefits has APC brought to Nigeria if not banditry, dictatorship, suffering and poor leadership...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by PandoraObi: 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
I said it, the man was risking his life

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Whenever I said Obidients are evil, arrogant, demonic and menace to the society , I know what I’m talking. You will not see any of the hypocritical Obidients come out boldly to condemn this act but are very quick to have erection with their small prick over my harmless comments supporting Tinubu. Bunch of hypocrites.

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by tinsel: 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
God saved Nigeria from Obidients by making Obi to lose the election otherwise I don't know what would have befallen Nigeria from their hands.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by Yaribanzaonic: 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
See how terrible these Agbado Idiats are? You see how they formulate storylines and flood social media with it?

THIS OP AND THE HORDE OF BEASTs that support the PIG thiefnubuu, are running amok on social.media because Gbadebo Is obviously the Next Governor of Lagos State.

As for 1 NIGERIA IGBOs...I hope you now see the major enemy to your aspirations. They hate and sabotage you with so much passion, and once you retaliate, they term you a child of HATE. Whereas they are all children of Generational damnation and penury.

It's pathetic that ..sane people share a Nation with these bastards, that are generational COWARDs..spits

BECAUSE PETER OBI WENT TO SEE THE WOMAN THAT AGBADO BEASTS STABBED. YHEY WANT TO FORMULATE LIES TO COUNTER THE NEWS.

JUST LIKE WHEN EVIDENCE OF RIGGING WAS SHOWN. KEYAMO NOW STARTED SHOUTING THAT LP ALSO RIGGED IN THE SE.

Why are agbado Idiats brainless sef

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by delpee(f): 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
Wow! That's a high level of intolerance on display.
May his soul rest in peace. May God care for his family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
All APC supporters deserve to be gathered in one place then we suffocate them with gas Like Hitler did to the Jews ... cry
You are a hypocrite and I dislike hypocrites with passion. Be gone

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by Oplomo: 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
Fake news of the highest order by illiterate thiefnubuu urchins. He say na "another APC member keed" grin

The story has been debunked already.

2 Likes

Re: Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by jahsharon: 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
Bible says we should mind our business in 1 Thessalonians 4:11. So e no concern me say some baby factory products killed one fake medicine seller.
Re: Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by Derrickfoster1: 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
His fellow urchins killed him.

Simple

2 Likes

Re: Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by Derrickfoster1: 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
[quote author=IyaebeTheGreat post=121533551] You are a hypocrite and I dislike hypocrites with passion. Be gone [/quote

Not everyone is stupid like your father
Re: Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by DanielPat01: 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
APC with another fake news. The have grabbed a picture of a dead man tagged him APC Supporters just to make Obidient look bad.

Where is the body of the dead man?

Where is proof that he was killed for supporting APC?

I have noticed that 99% of APC supporters are naturally dumb and dine with lies.

Fake new peddlers. Mad people everywhere.

Meanwhile this is how Peter Obi will beat APC in court... 😝

Re: Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
anybody supporting APC in this hardship deserves to be hanged upside down👇
Murderer , I believe you participated in the killing of this man for not supporting your candidate against his own choice. Never you quote me again. Have a nice century

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by puremaker7(m): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Lol...

For this hardship Pesin dey celebrate APC
He deserves more than this....
It will be good if dem fit torture im soul join
All APC supporters deserve to have a bag of cement tied around their neck and thrown into the ocean...
What benefits has APC brought to Nigeria if not banditry, dictatorship, suffering and poor leadership...
ipob

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by Naijanascam: 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
Party of Thugs and miscreants that feasts on lies
Re: Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by Creamypie(m): 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
Fake news
Re: Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Murderer , I believe you participated in the killing of this man for not supporting your candidate against his own choice. Never you quote me again. Have a nice century
shey Nigerians wey APC don murder unko...
You speak like say hardship no dey touch you...
Its very senseless to support APC
Left for me I will rally all the APC supporters and execute them by hanging and starving them to death...
Shey APC supporters like suffering....

Re: Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
puremaker7:
ipob
I am not Ipob but make Una dey talk truth....
Shey you no suffer for this APC régime ....
See if you follow us suffer and you still dey support APC you deserve to be hanged upside down and left to die..

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by jmoore(m): 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
Na Tinubu urchins wey kill am.
Re: Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by puremaker7(m): 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
I am not Ipob but make Una dey talk truth....
Shey you no suffer for this APC régime ....
See if you follow us suffer and you still dey support APC you deserve to be hanged upside down and left to die..
Okay I no follow you suffer, only tout and lazy people like you dey suffer, now go out, steal a rope and hang yourself

2 Likes

Re: Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by Zincfingers: 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
Oops
Wisdom is profitable to direct . He knew the kind of brothers he had and he still went ahead to celebrate Asiwaju.
RIP champ
Re: Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by samista: 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
Lies, that's all APC supporters have. Lies upon lies. I have never seen a people more demonic and devilish than these APC supporters
Re: Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by samista: 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
Zincfingers:
Oops
Wisdom is profitable to direct . He knew the kind of brothers he had and he still went ahead to celebrate Asiwaju.
RIP champ
Nothing like that happened, it's lies. You're even a fool for believing it without any evidence.
Re: Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by samista: 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Nobody was killed, you guys are just a bunch of bloody liars. Sometimes I wonder if you APC supporters are possessed with evil spirits or what? You always behave like demonic and devilish people. You don't have any conscience, you can support any evil, you can tell the worst lies, you can stoop to any lows just to promote your evil party. It's really sad what you have all turned yourselves into just because of supporting APC.
Re: Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by starstaz(m): 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
Someone should confirm the authencity of this news. Let us preach tolerance. Political tolerance matters a lot and it defines our true identity and inner civility.
Re: Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered by Ckonnet: 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
Urchins on the loose, spreading false news.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC So Far Won Only 11 States- See The List / Heavy Security Over Fayose Planned Meeting In Ekiti / GEJ Not Plotting Against APC – Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.