Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,774 members, 7,837,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Ranking Lawmakers, APC NWC, Tinubu Meet On Senate Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ranking Lawmakers, APC NWC, Tinubu Meet On Senate Presidency (501 Views)

10th NASS Leadership: Ranking Lawmakers, APC NWC To Meet Tinubu / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ranking Lawmakers, APC NWC, Tinubu Meet On Senate Presidency by peekspot(m): 1:22am On Mar 07, 2023

A meeting with the President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, is being contemplated by some high profile members of the National Assembly made up of the Senate and the House of Representatives, Vanguard learned today.
The agenda of the meeting is the constitution of the leadership of the national parliament which principally falls on the presiding officers of both chambers.

Recall that Vanguard had, weekend, exclusively reported that barring any unforeseen circumstances, the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) will before the end of the week or early next week officially release the power sharing formula among the six geopolitical zones of the country.
The source, which craved anonymity, said that the factors included balance of power and avoidance of a Muslim-Muslim National Assembly leadership.

Others included the “most marginalised zones” and the zones where Tinubu got huge votes in the last presidential election.

It will be also be recalled that the President-elect, Tinubu and the Vice President-elect, Senator Kashim Shettima, are both Muslims from South-West and North-East regions, respectively, which may not be expressly endorsed for any other juicy office in the National Assembly.

Though no time was given with regards to when the meeting was scheduled, the source said it would hold sooner after the members-elect converge on Abuja on Tuesday and Wednesday to collect their certificate of return from the Independence National Electoral Commission (INEC).

The source added that majority of the party’s NWC members were working on reaching an agreement with other members of the party leadership to zone the Senate presidency to the South-East, as part of moves to pacify the people of the region.

Source and for details: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/ranking-lawmakers-apc-nwc-to-meet-with-tinubu-on-senate-presidency/
Re: Ranking Lawmakers, APC NWC, Tinubu Meet On Senate Presidency by Jones4190(m): 4:36am On Mar 07, 2023
Tinubu government will go in history as the best government
Re: Ranking Lawmakers, APC NWC, Tinubu Meet On Senate Presidency by Opintiwa: 4:37am On Mar 07, 2023
Jones4190:
Tinubu government will go in history as the best government

Go and wash your boxer
Re: Ranking Lawmakers, APC NWC, Tinubu Meet On Senate Presidency by Jones4190(m): 4:41am On Mar 07, 2023
Opintiwa:

Go and wash your boxer
I promise you four years cry and it come to pass, may your cry extended to eight years
Re: Ranking Lawmakers, APC NWC, Tinubu Meet On Senate Presidency by Opintiwa: 4:43am On Mar 07, 2023
Jones4190:

I promise you four years cry and it come to pass, may your cry extended to eight years

You need money for soap to wash the torn boxer?
Re: Ranking Lawmakers, APC NWC, Tinubu Meet On Senate Presidency by Jones4190(m): 4:45am On Mar 07, 2023
Opintiwa:

You need money for soap to wash the torn boxer?
chinedu I can see tires in your eyes
Re: Ranking Lawmakers, APC NWC, Tinubu Meet On Senate Presidency by Opintiwa: 4:45am On Mar 07, 2023
Jones4190:
chinedu I can see tires in your eyes

Sew the boxer before washing
Re: Ranking Lawmakers, APC NWC, Tinubu Meet On Senate Presidency by Jones4190(m): 4:48am On Mar 07, 2023
Opintiwa:

Sew the boxer before washing
your cry is so sweet to me
Re: Ranking Lawmakers, APC NWC, Tinubu Meet On Senate Presidency by Opintiwa: 4:49am On Mar 07, 2023
Jones4190:

your cry is so sweet to me

Take your personal hygiene seriously
Re: Ranking Lawmakers, APC NWC, Tinubu Meet On Senate Presidency by Jones4190(m): 4:55am On Mar 07, 2023
Opintiwa:

Take your personal hygiene seriously
election are over, you can now return to your gala business
Re: Ranking Lawmakers, APC NWC, Tinubu Meet On Senate Presidency by Opintiwa: 5:00am On Mar 07, 2023
Jones4190:
election are over, you can now return to your gala business

But have you washed your boxers?

Simple question
Re: Ranking Lawmakers, APC NWC, Tinubu Meet On Senate Presidency by Jones4190(m): 5:04am On Mar 07, 2023
Opintiwa:

But have you washed your boxers?

Simple question
it seem to me that you have change your business from gala to boxer now, I will still not patronize you, I don't buy boxer from traffic
Re: Ranking Lawmakers, APC NWC, Tinubu Meet On Senate Presidency by Opintiwa: 5:10am On Mar 07, 2023
Jones4190:
it seem to me that you have change your business from gala to boxer now, I will still not patronize you, I don't buy boxer from traffic

Boxer when get hole no good .

And you want to use it in swimming pool?
Re: Ranking Lawmakers, APC NWC, Tinubu Meet On Senate Presidency by Mynd44: 5:21am On Mar 07, 2023

(1)

Nigeria Missed Among 10 Top Most Powerful Countries In Africa 2023 / ‘We’re Going To Court’, Omo-Agege Rejects Oborevwori’s Victory / Southerners Don't Know How To Accept Victory By Adamu Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.