Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party (42299 Views)

Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes / Ifeanyi Ibezi Loses House Of Reps Seat To Obinna Chidoka / BREAKING: Dogara Wins In Bauchi, Retains House Of Reps Seat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by jahsharon: 10:04am On Mar 07, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
Adesuwa has been dragging this man down ever since she came into his life.

Miscarriage, barreness, failed businesses and political ambition.

It's her Spirit husband in the Marine world that is angry and fighting Banky W who snatched the wife of the goddess son

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by slimfit1(m): 10:05am On Mar 07, 2023
copyrites:

What is wrong with voting Attah??

You f00ls have started again. Funke Akindele is contesting but none of your is campaiging for her. By the time she losses on Saturday, you ba.stards will come out to blame Obidients

No PDP sorry they have bad history
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Acidosis(m): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2023
You saw Obi left the PDP, you saw the G5 governors ruined PDP from nothing to absolute nothing YET you stayed back hoping to win. A day to the elections, we didn't see anyone campaign (not even your fellow entertainer) for you but, somehow, people feel that you're entitled to our votes...because you entertain people for a living?? Ment.

Come Saturday, 11th, Funke Akindele will lose again to GRV and people who never campaigned for her will come out to blame Obidients.

PDP is dead in Lagos state. You're solely responsible for your loss.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Allisgud: 10:07am On Mar 07, 2023
Faber:
Wetin him one talk, others dey campaign he dey suck Adesuwa breast and toto,...you no fit please woman 💯 and still achieve your goals as a man in this life..

Look at the likes of Obi, Nnamdi Kanu, Wike, Buhari, Tinubu etc, if them tell you how many nights these men no dey stay with their wives you go know say their wives are single moms..

To achieve great things, man must leave his comfort zone and enter street
to suck breast come dey hungry me now😗😗

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Ofunaofu: 10:07am On Mar 07, 2023
MuchAdo:
This is evidence enough that obidients have a sinister agenda.

I mean, what is wrong with voting Banky W

What is wrong in voting Thaddeus Attah the LP candidate

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Papichulostunne(m): 10:08am On Mar 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/07/banky-w-break-silence-as-he-loses-eti-osa-reps-seat-to-labour-party/
Make e kuku go open church.. Apartment in Abuja, Office space..

Office space kee you there

1 Like

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by wonder233: 10:08am On Mar 07, 2023
I live in Sangotedo, the most populated residential area of Etiosa. Banky never came here to campaign. Atta Achief came to sangotedo market several times sharing his flyers himself. Banky dey Lekki dey think say na those people dey vote

16 Likes

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Talknochip(m): 10:09am On Mar 07, 2023
And the post did not tell us under which Party was Banky contesting
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by FarahAideed: 10:09am On Mar 07, 2023
So he was serious he was gon win?

1 Like

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by sofeo(m): 10:10am On Mar 07, 2023
Sorry Boss

Check my Signature
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Goodoldays(m): 10:10am On Mar 07, 2023
MuchAdo:

What is wrong with voting the guy that campaigned against him.Is it Banky’s birthright?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Allisgud: 10:10am On Mar 07, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

even to discover talented artist to sign, him don lost the vision😃😀

5 Likes

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Stanweezy(m): 10:10am On Mar 07, 2023
Banky is a victim of circumstances

People voted for Labour Party all through without knowing actually who they were voting for.

Same thing happened here in my polling unit in Abuja they only contestant they know in Labour is Peter Obi.

They voted LP all through even when an Igbo man was APGA candidate and he campaigned with Obi poster but ppl no send am they were voting Labour Party all through.

One woman I interviewed said she voted for Peter Obi all through, i had to inform her that PO is only contesting for president and not senate nor house of rep, her response is "all i know i voted for Peter Obi"

You see most of this candidate benefited from PO popularity in Labour Party and I pray they shouldn't misused this golden opportunity bkus it comes once in blue moon.

Imagine winning election without campaigning or someone voting for a particular party without knowing who is on ballot

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Kasdat5(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2023
SmartPolician:
I wish Banky W was in Labour Party.

So you wish Nigerians to keep recycling politicians .

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by shantti(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

Bro, nawah for u

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Didi2d(m): 10:12am On Mar 07, 2023
Faber:
Wetin him one talk, others dey campaign he dey suck Adesuwa breast and toto,...you no fit please woman 💯 and still achieve your goals as a man in this life..

Look at the likes of Obi, Nnamdi Kanu, Wike, Buhari, Tinubu etc, if them tell you how many nights these men no dey stay with their wives you go know say their wives are single moms..

To achieve great things, man must leave his comfort zone and enter street

Bros, this message strong o, men should take this message serious

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Warldbest(m): 10:14am On Mar 07, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

😂 Wicked goat
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by CursedOsuPigs: 10:15am On Mar 07, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
My mother has been dragging my father down ever since she came into his life.

Tell her to stop performing at strip clubs.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Kingcalls: 10:15am On Mar 07, 2023
MuchAdo:

U just agreed that obedients run lagos

1 Like

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by blowjohn(m): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2023
Banky ur mandate is to bring back whizkid
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by xangerar: 10:17am On Mar 07, 2023
MuchAdo:

Who stopped anyone from voting him? But no one can choose for anyone else too. Bankole ran four years ago, there was no Labour Party to stop him. Ibrahim Obanikoro stopped him and that was not an issue, so what's this cry about. He got enough vote too except that someone else got more.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by plaindealer: 10:17am On Mar 07, 2023
Ode shifting goal post with religion, you dined with the LP ipob terrorists and they outsmarted you.

This is the problem with these overfed and self-entitled woke idiots, you and the LP Igbos were never on the same page, they had their own agenda that you were never part of.

Days before the election, his foolish wife was fraternizing with the LP Igbos thinking they will vote for her husband.

This is how they let ipob terrorists burn down Lagos with their stupidity and foolishness, now the chicken came home to roost and consumed him.

You reap what you sow.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:19am On Mar 07, 2023
MuchAdo:

What is wrong with the people's choice?

O

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by abobote: 10:19am On Mar 07, 2023
MuchAdo:

Is Banky that better than the guy that won ?
Oh coz Banky is more popular, even when he is not popular among his people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by aAK1(m): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2023
MuchAdo:

at this point , the objective is to retire the old gods. Apc and PDP. He was unfortunate to be in the wrong party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by xchuky: 10:21am On Mar 07, 2023
We love you Banky. Join LP you will be recognized
The fire 🔥 of no bounds is not going down soon... WE MOOOOVE

1 Like

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Ameoba300: 10:22am On Mar 07, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

Ever wondered why you're still dragging NL front-page with teenagers you're old enough to father? It's because of this your foolishness and bitterness.

Better turn a new leaf.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by SmartPolician: 10:22am On Mar 07, 2023
Kasdat5:

So you wish Nigerians to keep recycling politicians .

Banky W has never held a political office before. He's an entertainer.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Xmen149(m): 10:22am On Mar 07, 2023
I thought he would have seized the opportunity to tell the people what the missed and how he wanted to do certain things for them so they can keep it in mind for the next 4years ,.but he made it all about himself.... typical politicians mentality

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude / Nigerian Women Are The Cause Of This Dollar Crisis - Isaac Fayose / 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.