Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! (1390 Views)

African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi / Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) / All Yorubas Aren't The Same, It's Wrong To Say They're Identical In Approach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by nairanaira12: 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
The likes of helinues and his fellow tribal bigot urchhins should stop their deceptive tribal rants.

Igbos living in lagos and other Yoruba states is not because yorubas are accommodating.

It's because yorubas love money.

Helinues, the tribal bigot, should ask himself if yorubas gave lands, houses and shops to igbos for free.

No, the Yoruba landlords collected money for those properties and shops occupied by igbos!

And our parents gave them those properties because those igbos were always ready to pay heavily for those places.

If helinues is looking for the real Yoruba omo ale, he should pay a visit to those Yoruba landlords that sold their birthright to igbos because of money.

Helinues, shut the Bleep up henceforth. Your Yoruba parents and others like them have sold their land and houses to igbos. Be ready to bear the consequences.

When your Yoruba parents were collecting money from these igbos, they didn't know it would have repercussionsl.

On the flip side, will anyone vote against tinubu if he and APC had given the people good leadership?

Only failures appeal to tribalism or religion sentiment like helinues and others like him are doing.

14 Likes

Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by nairanaira12: 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
One of my brothers working in Ekiti state told me how Ado Ekiti indigenes are now rapidly selling their fathers' propeties to igbos because those igbos offer them the kind of money that Yoruba buyers aren't willing to pay.

And when an igbo contests for and win governorship election tomorrow in Ekiti State, the likes of LeoDeKing, Tinubuadvocate, Batified2023, Moh247, tinubuwins2023e, IyaebeTheGreat, helinues, etc, will come and be making useless tribal bigotry noise.

Shey the Ekiti indigenes were blind when they were exchanging their birthright for money ni?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by youngsahito(m): 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
nairanaira12:
The likes of helinues and his fellow tribal bigot urchhins should stop their deceptive tribal rants.

Igbos living in lagos and other Yoruba states is not because yorubas are accommodating.

Helinues, the tribal bigot, should ask himself if yorubas gave lands, houses and shops to igbos for free.

No, the Yoruba landlords collected money for those properties and shops occupied by igbos!

And our parents gave them those properties because those igbos were always ready to pay heavily for those places.

If helinues is looking for the real Yoruba omo ale, he should pay a visit to those Yoruba landlords that sold their birthright to igbos because of money.

Helinues, shut the Bleep up henceforth. Your Yoruba parents and others like them have sold their land and houses to igbos. Be ready to bear the consequences.

When your Yoruba parents were collecting money from these igbos, they didn't know it would have repercussionsl.

On the flip side, will anyone vote against tinubu if he and APC had given the people good leadership?

Only failures appeal to tribalism or religion sentiment like helinues and others like him are doing.
Ibos are always bragging about what they don't have. I know some Yoruba men that won't rent their apartment to an ibo perfect, no amount of money can change their mind.
Your own people will be force to rent an apartment for a penny if it is been given to them.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
How would a Yoruba man rent house in his land?
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by Workch: 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
Thanksful:
How would a Yoruba man rent house in his land?
So Yorubas from Ogun and Osun carry their land to Lagos?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by helinues: 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
nairanaira12:

5 mentions in one thread.. Kilode?

What's the obsession for.

Meanwhile, in life you can only envy those who are doing far more better than you in all ramifications.

We go get new national anthem on inauguration day...

See, we ahead of them Asiwaju
We are fucki.ng baller Ighallo ni wa
No one fit talk shit to us ni ilu wa dem must collect..

Ruger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by obyrich(m): 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
youngsahito:
Ibos are always bragging about what they don't have. I know some Yoruba men that won't rent their apartment to an ibo perfect, no amount of money can change their mind.
Your own people will be force to rent an apartment for a penny if it is been given to them.
How many Igbos are homeless on the streets of Lagos because Yoruba landlords refused to rent houses to them? You are reinforcing what the OP opined- Yorubas are not accommodating! I hope you know that there are yorubas in Igbo states too?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by stacyadams: 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
obyrich:
How many Igbos are homeless on the streets of Lagos because Yoruba landlords refused to rent houses to them? You are reinforcing what the OP opined- Yorubas are not accommodating! I hope you know that there are yorubas in Igbo states too?

I saw some Yorubas in Aba, I no believe am grin I was happy sha
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by Femi987: 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
You bringing this divisional post here, you are a fool.....I think DSS should do the needful
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by Godwin4444: 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
nairanaira12:

emeka Welldone
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by obyrich(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
stacyadams:

I saw some Yorubas in Aba, I no believe am grin I was happy sha
There are many Yoruba men in Guiness, 7UP and Nigerian Breweries in Aba. Jolly good fellows. Don't mind these stupid things who think life begins and ends in Lagos. Many Yorubas are resident in the South East.

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by ScamHunter: 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
nairanaira12:

You're very correct. Yoruba are the least accommodating tribe in Nigeria. Their weakness is the love they have for the good life. You won't miss their hatted for especially Igbo. But when you're doing business with them, and they're expecting money from you, yoi won't miss the glow in their eyes. They'll even worship you at that moment to get the money from you. Nevertheless, some of the enlightened ones among them are different. I think those ones are the ones that have traveled and seen that the world doesn't end in Ogbomoso.

The truth is that without Igbo, the economy of Yorubaland would collapse. Is it not our imports keeping their wharfs busy? Just compare simple house rent in Yoruba land with Igbo. A house they'll rent for 200k goes for 600k in Igbo land.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by nairanaira12: 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
youngsahito:

Maybe you know SOME Yoruba men that don't. But do you know how many Yoruba men that do?
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by LegendHero(m): 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
All these delusional Nyanmurri always make me laugh.

—We have Northerners living in Lagos, have houses and established industries worth billions $$ in total gross like Dangote own, I never for one day see them shouting that Lagos is no man’s land.

—Lot of South Southerners tribes got houses in Lagos and they are well to do. I have never heard them say Lagos is no man’s land.

—You have foreigners having massive investments in Lagos running into billion $$ like the Chagoury and etc and I have never seen them for once claim Lagos is no man’s land.

Why is it always Iyanmiri people that claim this? It’s like this is like a kind of mental defect that has made some of them brainless to just parrot nonsense everytime.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by nairanaira12: 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
helinues:

5 mentions in one thread.. Kilode?

What's the obsession for.

Meanwhile, in life you can only envy those who are doing far more better than you in all ramifications.

We go get new national anthem on inauguration day...

See, we ahead of them Asiwaju
We are fucki.ng baller Ighallo ni wa
No one fit talk shit to us ni ilu wa dem must collect..

Ruger

Lolz. The cursed tribal bigot has nothing sensible to say.

Yeah, one can't help but marvel at your level of stupidity and shameless tribal bigotry.

Whatever it is you think people are envious of, you've sold it to them and they owe you nothing.

Stop expecting loyalty to your political party from igbos because they are staying in your region. They are not staying in your region for free.
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by nairanaira12: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
Femi987:
You bringing this divisional post here, you are a fool.....I think DSS should do the needful

Lolz. I'm just telling you thw truth.

We yorubas should quit poking igbos with our nonsense "yorubas are accommodating" and then expecting them to be grateful for renting our houses or selling lands to them.

Why should they be grateful for a land or house that they fully pay for?

Are they not paying tax?

No, we aren't accommodating; it is the money that we love.
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by nairanaira12: 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
Godwin4444:
emeka Welldone

Lolz. Anyone who doesn't think through his anus like you is automatically an igbo.

Dindinrin ni e.

Igbos do not owe us aby gratitude or apology. They pay for everything they have in the south west, including lagos.

If you see any igbo living and doing business for free in lagos, point him out.

Enough of the rubbish tribalism
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by stacyadams: 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
obyrich:
There are many Yoruba men in Guiness, 7UP and Nigerian Breweries in Aba. Jolly good fellows. Don't mind these stupid things who think life begins and ends in Lagos. Many Yorubas are resident in the South East.
oh nice

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by nairanaira12: 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
LegendHero:
All these delusional Nyanmurri always make me laugh.

—We have Northerners living in Lagos, have houses and established industries worth billions $$ in total gross like Dangote own, I never for one day see them shouting that Lagos is no man’s land.

—Lot of South Southerners tribes got houses in Lagos and they are well to do. I have never heard them say Lagos is no man’s land.

—You have foreigners having massive investments in Lagos running into billion $$ like the Chagoury and etc and I have never seen them for once claim Lagos is no man’s land.

Why is it always Iyanmiri people that claim this? It’s like this is like a kind of mental defect that has made some of them brainless to just parrot nonsense everytime.

Oga, Igbos are paying for everything rhey have in lagos.

They owe you no gratitude or apology. It is you who sold your lands to them. They didn't steal those lands from you. You also collected full payment for the sale. So, stop expecting them to do your bidding. They owe you nothing!

Enough of the tribal bigotry

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by LegendHero(m): 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
nairanaira12:

Oga, Igbos are paying for everything rhey have in lagos.

They owe you no gratitude or apology. It is you who sold your lands to them. They didn't steal those lands from you. You also collected full payment for the sale. So, stop expecting them to do your bidding. They owe you nothing!

Enough of the tribal bigotry

Are the Northerners and South southerners in Lagos not paying for everything they have in Lagos? Are they not being sold lands? Do they give anyone of those people the land and houses for free?

You have lot of Yorubas in Texas/Georgia owning houses which they paid for, why have they not call the place no man’s land?

Do you mean if I have a house I bought in Anambra now, I can go around screaming that it is a no man’s land?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by nairanaira12: 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
LegendHero:

Are the Northerners and South southerners in Lagos not paying for everything they have in Lagos? Are they not being sold lands? Do they give anyone of those people the land and houses for free?

You have lot of Yorubas in Texas/Georgia owning houses which they paid for, why have they not call the place no man’s land?

Do you mean if I have a house I bought in Anambra now, I can go around screaming that it is a no man’s land?

I'm yoruba and I put it to you that lagos belongs to everybody.

Must we remind you that a Benin oba reigned over lagos in history?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by LegendHero(m): 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
nairanaira12:

I'm yoruba and I put it to you that lagos is no man's land.

Must we remind you that a Benin oba reigned over lagos in history?

I’m Igbo and I put it to you that Lagos is Yorubaland.

Tell Oba of Benin to show you his father ancestral land in Lagos. If na Edo truly get Lagos, why are they not the Omo onile?

Make Oba Benin come point to him papa ancestral land in Lagos make we see.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by totit: 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
Orishirishi.

I smell the boxer of Chukwu all over the OP.

DOA.

The ' we Yoruba " has arrived. Tuer !!!! cheesy
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by nairanaira12: 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
LegendHero:

I’m Igbo and I put it to you that Lagos is Yorubaland.

Tell Oba of Benin to show you his father ancestral land in Lagos. If na Edo truly get Lagos, why are they not the Omo onile?

Make Oba Benin come point to him papa ancestral land in Lagos make we see.

Lolz. Suddenly, you don claim to be igbo just to win argument. grin. Sickling!

Looks like you need to visit akiolu, the former policeman, for information on how lagos belongs to the Benin kingdom.

https://guardian.ng/sunday-magazine/lagos-oba-traces-origin-to-benin/

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by nairanaira12: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
totit:
Orishirishi.

I smell the boxer of Chukwu all over the OP.

DOA.

The ' we Yoruba " has arrived. Tuer !!!! cheesy

Whatever.

Igbos owe you nothing. They aren't staying in lagos for free. They don't have to obey you or follow anything you say. They aren't your slaves.

You didn't do anything for them. They pay for everything they own in lagos.

Yorubas aren't accommodating. We only love the money.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by MrFourSHIRTS: 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
Una go open thread taya
Go back to your mud enclave
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by totit: 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
nairanaira12:

Whatever.

Igbos owe you nothing. They aren't staying in lagos for free. They don't have to obey you or follow anything you say. They aren't your slaves.

You didn't do anything for them. They pay for everything they own in lagos.

Yorubas aren't accommodating. We only love the money.

No one stays anywhere for free dude but every state, nation, and people have rules, cultures and boundaries.

Yes, they are accommodating because if they are not, there are many ways they can make their land and region uncomfortable for you just like what happened in Egypt, recently.
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by LegendHero(m): 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
nairanaira12:

Lolz. Suddenly, you don claim to be igbo just to win argument. grin. Sickling!

Looks like you need to visit akiolu, the former policeman, for information on how lagos belongs to the Benin kingdom.

https://guardian.ng/sunday-magazine/lagos-oba-traces-origin-to-benin/

This did not say anything about Lagos own by Benin.

He just traced his own origin to Benin just like Benin people traced their origin to Oduduwa.

Does that mean Yoruba own Benin? The British royal trace their origin to German root, does that mean the Germans own their land?
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by nonhuman(m): 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
LegendHero:

you mean if I have a house I bought in Anambra now, I can go around screaming that it is a no man’s land?

oga If you have a house in Anambra you are free to call Anambra a no man's land or even you can say Anambra state belongs to your family, nobody will even respond to you infact they will be clapping for you, you know why those folks over there can't be frightened by mere words, If you know Lagos is not a no man's land why should you be jittery when someone calls it a no man's land, don't you have confidence?

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by youngsahito(m): 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
obyrich:
we have other tribe it Lagos that aren't Ibos. Why do ibo people feel entitled to somebody else property. No Yoruba man can go to the east and call it no man's land without he been beaten to stupor.
Always respect your visitors wherever you are..
Alot of Ibos have benefited from Lagos than their hometown in the east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by nairanaira12: 8:01am On Mar 08, 2023
LegendHero:

This did not say anything about Lagos own by Benin.

He just traced his own origin to Benin just like Benin people traced their origin to Oduduwa.

Does that mean Yoruba own Benin? The British royal trace their origin to German root, does that mean the Germans own their land?

Oga, not his origin. He is talking about the throne of Lagos. It belongs to the Benin kingdom.

Both lagos and Abuja are no-man's lands.
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by nairanaira12: 8:03am On Mar 08, 2023
youngsahito:
we have other tribe it Lagos that aren't Ibos. Why do ibo people feel entitled to somebody else property. No Yoruba man can go to the east and call it no man's land without he been beaten to stupor.
Always respect your visitors wherever you are..
Alot of Ibos have benefited from Lagos than their hometown in the east.

They don't feel entitled to someone's properties.

They bought these properties with their hard earned money.

Or has anyone ever told you that he gave igbos free properties in lagos?

Igbos owe you nothing. When you were selling your properties to them, you didn't know, abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shock As UNIBEN Student Murdered In Cold Blood Inside Hostel / Just To Frustrate Obi, APC Offering Huge Amount To Moles In LP (vid) / Kano Governor-elect Declines To Use The Official Seat Formerly Used By Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.