Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,084 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) (39643 Views)

Ooni Of Ife,oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Opens Osogbo Branch Of Ojaja More,Akure Is Next / 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road / Police Clamp Down On #RevolutionNow Protesters In Lagos, Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by Cantonese: 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Ondo state first Lady, Betty akeredolu is a full blooded igbo woman and she was denied a Senatorial ticket because she married a non Igbo.

Bianca who is Ojukwu wife attempted to contest as a Senator in Anambra, she was rejected and asked to go and do that in her father's land Enugu.

I have attached a picture to show the hypocrisy of you Igbos. You want Chinedu in Lagos but Imo sacked workers from Abia and Peter Obi sacked Igbos from other states.

Yorubas have been very accommodating and swallowing your insults. This time, Yorubas will deal with you seriously. You Igbos think only you know how to be tribalistic. I laugh. You will see

Sorry. You hear?

Dem too pass you.

1. The phone in your hand
2. The laptop you borrow to use
3. All the electrical/electronic appliances within and around you.
4. The fan that blows that your ozuguzugu like head.
5. The plumbing things that give you water
6. The clothes and shoes you wear
7. The korope/okada that carry you around
8. The building materials used for the house where you live.
9. The torch light that enables you see inside that your dark one room apartment.
10. The medicines that save you from the die wey you for don die since.
11. Dem still be your landlord.
12. The bed you lie on; the mat you sleep on, na dem.
13. The toothbrush and paste to clean your dirty teeth, na dem.
14. Shishi you no get. Dem still dey pay school fees for you.
15. Fight, you no fit.

With the above, I put it to you Mr. Baba Sope that you are deeply jealous and aggrieved. They are far greater than your miserable self. They have been ruling you for ages, you MUNTULA.
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by PureFace1(m): 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
chatinent:
This man is actually working.

That's Ooni project not Adeleke project
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by MissLeslie(m): 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
The mall belong to One
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by AmotekunSW: 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
DWJOBScom:

shame on you

you twisted the story so well to suit your tribalistic mind and frail thoughts

No where was it stated they were denied for the bolden reason given by you

you don't even sound accommodating or welcoming

you must be troubled over alot of things

Look at this monkey defending the evil Igbos do to their own. Shame on your parents who failed to teach you honesty, integrity, commonsense and fear of God.

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by stano2(m): 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
4ward4:

Kingibe is from Kano get the fact right.A younger Sister to Late Gen Murtala Wife.
Two people unseat Abuja Legislatives, one from Kano and an igbo man.
Late Gen Murtala wife’s name is Ajoke. is that an Hausa name?
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by ehemwhy(m): 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
[ If you Igbo peeps can use the same anger, bile, hate & vitriolic ways to follow your leaders, I am sure that zone would have improved a lot by now..... but they are more interested in other people's issues. Their own Charity doesn't have a home.]

Congratulations Adeleke and congratulations to people of Osun state.

Shame on Tinubu Urchins being very stupid to be angry that a stranger won Election in Lagos.
This is even as a Yoruba woman won Abuja election against Gbagi people indigenous to Abuja. Tinubu Urchins are the worst set of humans in Nigeria. Very myopic and very tribalistic. Majority of them have hardly moved an inch out of Lagos. Very shameless pushing tribal rhetorics to every single thing that happen in the country.

At a time in the world when an Indian can be the prime minister of england, Tinubu Urchins will never learn any good thing aside tribalism.
They have been doing everything possible to derail Obidient movement as a tribal movement but failed in the election and resorted to intimidation and rigging.

Tinubu Urchins are the biggest threat to democracy in Nigeria but reasonable people wether Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba are not interested in their foolishness. Tinubu Urchins are a big shame of people. They are found in every tribe in Nigeria. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by Isabi4lov: 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
braveheart008:

The OJAJA MORE Is owned by Oni of Ife. He has been building it since the last administration. It’s a private mall owned by OJAJA

That's fine.
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by AmotekunSW: 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
Cantonese:

Sorry. You hear?

Dem too pass you.

9. The torch light that enables you see inside that your dark one room apartment.
15. Fight, you no fit.

With the above, I put it to you Mr. Baba Sope that you are deeply jealous and aggrieved. They are far greater than your miserable self. They have been ruling you for ages, you MUNTULA.

You see this tribalism wey you Igbos dey do, we will show you that we are better at it.
The fact that your fathers were stupid enough to fight a war that they didn't prepare for and for beaten doesn't give you losers the right to be doing anyhow.
Our sympathy for you has expired and you will pay dearly for your indiscretions.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by renderme: 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
4ward4:

Kingibe is from Kano get the fact right.A younger Sister to Late Gen Murtala Wife.
Two people unseat Abuja Legislatives, one from Kano and an igbo man.
Ireti kingibe is a Yoruba woman dt married kingibe (mko’s vp)
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by KanuSE: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
Nigerians and mediocrity are like 5 & 6.

Just look at what Osun people are celebrating - Shior!
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by Armani84: 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
The mall is build by oni of ife.. so don't do any mistake that is adeleke that build the mall
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by ebismarsblog(m): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
Personal business not government project, the project 4 the king of ife
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by soojar(m): 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
Cheryish:
This man is actually doing very well for his people

Ojaja more is not Osun state government investment. It's for Ooni of Ife. He started in Ile ife last year, he plans to replicate all over Osun state and beyond.

We learn everyday
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by totit: 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
stano2:
Urchins !!! This lady is Yoruba and is the first female senator for FCT Abuja. The indigenous people are not on social media tormenting Yorubas to leave or accusing Yorubas of trying to own them.

Urchins use your senses, all we want is a better Nigeria that’s all. I know most of you have no responsibility, so this hardship no too reach una.

Shoutout to the Yorubas who’ve stood for what’s right.

Is Abuja your state or region if not give us any good example of what you've just displayed here happening in your region or state.
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by benjsniper33: 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
stano2:
please keep quiet, always trying to start up tribal sentiments… Urchins are you all causing mischiefs and tribal hatred.
We know the sane Yorubas.

Hehehe..

Mention one statement I made that reflect any form of hatred ?

You wanna accuse me of what you know your folks are guilty of ...once y'all get exposed y'all play the old & jaded tribalist or victim card. Sorry it ain't working no more lol..
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by totit: 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
Cantonese:

Sorry. You hear?

Dem too pass you.

15. Fight, you no fit.

Compilation of madness, originated and compiled from upper Eweka, from akwa.

Stop living in fool paradise the phone I am using as I type this was was bought from a Yoruba guy.

My Tv was bought from LG.
My home theater same.
Shoes from an edo guy.
My glasses from aliexpress.
My other phone from futurefocus a yoruba man in importation.
My power bank from Aliexpress.
Worsmdrobe a Yoruba carpenter.
My fans from Qlink company.
My washing machine from Qlink.
Some of the things you yeeboos used to boast or have a monopoly over can now be purchased via Aliedpress even cheaper.

To mention but a few.

So keep quiet if anybody should boast it should be the food sellers, farmers, and agric individuals and companies they are the ones you can't do or survive without. Anybody can survive with all the above mentioned but not food or agri products.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by StJasper(m): 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Shame on Tinubu Urchins being very stupid to be angry that a stranger won Election in Lagos.
This is even as a Yoruba woman won Abuja election against Gbagi people indigenous to Abuja. Tinubu Urchins are the worst set of humans in Nigeria. Very myopic and very tribalistic. Majority of them have hardly moved an inch out of Lagos. Very shameless pushing tribal rhetorics to every single thing that happen in the country.

At a time in the world when an Indian can be the prime minister of england, Tinubu Urchins will never learn any good thing aside tribalism.
They have been doing everything possible to derail Obidient movement as a tribal movement but failed in the election and resorted to intimidation and rigging.

Tinubu Urchins are the biggest threat to democracy in Nigeria but reasonable people wether Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba are not interested in their foolishness. Tinubu Urchins are a big shame of people. They are found in every tribe in Nigeria.

From which kennel was this rabies ridden dog let out?

What concerns Tinubu or any of his supporters with this news?

You people are always eager to whip up sentiments whenever you are served your own drugs. Every reasonable human being knows that you Igbos are the most tribalistic element in this country. You don't see anything good in others but yourselves.

You people are very good at creating damaging and dehumanizing but fake rumours about others but you can't tolerate a tenth of such.

No single tribe is shouting "WE OWN LAGOS" or "WE DEVELOPED LAGOS" or "WE WANT TO TAKE LAGOS". Only a demented set of people will do such because you can't tolerate such in your crime filled region.

You are the people who called out darling nation A ZOO. You people have used even worse words or adjectives to describe this country in the past and you have said nothing good can come out of this country. Why are you people now gunning for the presidency of ZOO?

You people came up with the story that our president is dead and he has been buried since. You even came up with a story of a cloned JIBRIN EL-SUDAN. This is the height of your madness!!

Buhari might not be performing as a president, but desecrating the exalted office of the president of the most populous black nation is a heinous sin committed against the country, the people and the office of the president.

Several times you guys have created stories about our own EMILOKAN, ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU. We have seen different fake videos about him with unpleasant contents but we chose to keep mute. We did that in order not to heat up the polity.

The level of hospitality which Yoruba people have shown you guys can never be seen anywhere else in this country.

A Yoruba or an Hausa person cannot come to your place and be forming superman but you guys are doing that here in Lagos.

I have seen or read several posts on social media by many of you guys saying Lagos is a no-man's-land. Are you saying Lagos is occupying a geographical space in moon or in the Mars?
Lagos is a part of Yoruba land and nothing can change that.

Can you tolerate a Yoruba or an Hausa person saying Aba or Onitsha is a no-man's-land? Can you tell the Ikwerre people in Port-Harcourt say there place is a no-man's-land? Can you people tell them in the north that Kano or Kaduna is a no-man's-land?

If your thinking faculty is functioning well, you will not be bragging about developing other people's region while your place is a semi-hell.

I really don't blame you guys but the Yorubas who are edging you guys on in the name of politics or personal vendetta.

An Igbo man is representing Lagos state in Abuja and they are celebrating it as an achievement!!! Every benefit due to Lagos state will be forwarded to his state and every opportunity will be given to his people.
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Go and ask your wretched mother fighting for Adieu Papa polo shirt if she's normal.

Bianca was in Anambra with her husband. Why didn't you clannish fools allow her contest in Anambra?

You are smelly hypocrites and you will see hell in this Lagos.
I hope when you stoke up tension you will not go and hide you fking coward. It is one thing to hide at the comfort of room and be typing bla blah blah and it's another thing to summon courage and go out to do any pim.

For your information, this type of rant of Igbos seeing hell has existed for more than a century. Igbos don't take your likes serious anymore promising hell and not courageous enough to do what you promised. Igbos are busy with the money they are making in all the major markets in Lagos and not interested in empty drums making a loud noise. We await the day you start the hell and will be ready to feed your entire god forsaken linage to the pigs. Your saving grace so far is the Nigerian military providing you some cover when you do nonesense. I won't insult Yorubas for the sake of nice ones who are far more reasonable.

As for you nonentity Tinubu Urchins, you are just a fking coward so shameless and weak. Your greatest undoing is your lack of confidence which makes you afraid of being vunerable. Most of your prostitute mothers under Obalende bridge failed to train you guys very well. Good bye useless urchin.
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by AmotekunSW: 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

I hope when you stoke up tension you will not go and hide you fking coward. It is one thing to hide at the comfort of room and be typing bla blah blah and it's another thing to summon courage and go out to do any pim.

For your information, this type of rant of Igbos seeing hell has existed for more than a century. Igbos don't take your likes serious anymore promising hell and not courageous enough to do what you promised. Igbos are busy with the money they are making in all the major markets in Lagos and not interested in empty drums making a loud noise. We await the day you start the hell and will be ready to feed your entire god forsaken linage to the pigs. Your saving grace so far is the Nigerian military providing you some cover when you do nonesense. I won't insult Yorubas for the sake of nice ones who are far more reasonable.

As for you nonentity Tinubu Urchins, you are just a fking coward so shameless and weak. Your greatest undoing is your lack of confidence which makes you afraid of being vunerable. Most of your prostitute mothers under Obalende bridge fails to train you guys very well. Good bye useless urchin.

Shebi you dwarf pigs say Lagos is no man's land. Tell your brothers in Yaba to open their shops. Why have they been hiding since last week?

You small animals will be treated in the language you understand.
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
StJasper:

From which kennel was this rabies ridden dog let out?

What concerns Tinubu or any of his supporters with this news?

You people are always eager to whip up sentiments whenever you are served your own drugs. Every reasonable human being knows that you Igbos are the most tribalistic element in this country. You don't see anything good in others but yourselves.

You people are very good at creating damaging and dehumanizing but fake rumours about others but you can't tolerate a tenth of such.

No single tribe is shouting "WE OWN LAGOS" or "WE DEVELOPED LAGOS" or "WE WANT TO TAKE LAGOS". Only a demented set of people will do such because you can't tolerate such in your crime filled region.

You are the people who called out darling nation A ZOO. You people have used even worse words or adjectives to describe this country in the past and you have said nothing good can come out of this country. Why are you people now gunning for the presidency of ZOO?

You people came up with the story that our president is dead and he has been buried since. You even came up with a story of a cloned JIBRIN EL-SUDAN. This is the height of your madness!!

Buhari might not be performing as a president, but desecrating the exalted office of the president of the most populous black nation is a heinous sin committed against the country, the people and the office of the president.

Several times you guys have created stories about our own EMILOKAN, ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU. We have seen different fake videos about him with unpleasant contents but we chose to keep mute. We did that in order not to heat up the polity.

The level of hospitality which Yoruba people have shown you guys can never be seen anywhere else in this country.

A Yoruba or an Hausa person cannot come to your place and be forming superman but you guys are doing that here in Lagos.

I have seen or read several posts on social media by many of you guys saying Lagos is a no-man's-land. Are you saying Lagos is occupying a geographical space in moon or in the Mars?
Lagos is a part of Yoruba land and nothing can change that.

Can you tolerate a Yoruba or an Hausa person saying Aba or Onitsha is a no-man's-land? Can you tell the Ikwerre people in Port-Harcourt say there place is a no-man's-land? Can you people tell them in the north that Kano or Kaduna is a no-man's-land?

If your thinking faculty is functioning well, you will not be bragging about developing other people's region while your place is a semi-hell.

I really don't blame you guys but the Yorubas who are edging you guys on in the name of politics or personal vendetta.

An Igbo man is representing Lagos state in Abuja and they are celebrating it as an achievement!!! Every benefit due to Lagos state will be forwarded to his state and every opportunity will be given to his people.

I can see clearly that you guys feel utmost insecure whenever you hear Igbos talk or say anything. At your age, how can you be wined up because someone said he developed Lagos?

Is it not shameful how unsecured that can be? Do Londoners care to listen if you say same thing there? How can any reasonable white be bothered about some people saying they developed London? What kind of insecurity feeling is this?

Mr man, I don't care about your Lagos and will never. What is my business? For your information, Enugu is a no man's land. Feel free to come and buy land in Enugu.

You guys should quit this attitude of insecurity. You can't be educated and be reasoning abnormally this way. Why do you allow people to play with your emotions? It's a big shame aswear
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Tinubu Urchins are the biggest threat to democracy in Nigeria but reasonable people wether Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba are not interested in their foolishness. Tinubu Urchins are a big shame of people. They are found in every tribe in Nigeria.

Your crying continues till you enter hellfire and it becomes even louder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
Welcome development
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by stano2(m): 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
benjsniper33:

So now , Yorubas are now urchins . Okay no wahala ..

I read a book sometime ago on the origins of the Nigerian military coups & the civil war ...

The book detailed what the south-southerners suffered bring under the lordship of the Ibos & how they were wholly regarded as by the Igbos as 2nd class citizens on their own lands ..

The book also detailed how the Ibos in the North mock & taunt their Hausa hosts , made derisive statements at them , calling them all sorts of names like Ewu (cos of their goatee) ndi ara, Mollah, onye ori etc...

The Ibos have derisive names for all tribes in Nigeria ...they don't show respect or humility whatsoever... They have a herd mentality, very predictable, they take advantage at the expense of others wellbeing, they spread emotion-provoking rumours just to incite & they are quick to play the victim card when things ain't going their way..

One other thing I just discovered about them is that they have fascistic tendencies, they don't show mercy even to themselves & they will never accept their own faults ..they'll argue with you till Jesus comes to sound right or seem right

They talk about the massacre of their folk in the civil war (which is true, appalling & an act which I condemn) , but they won't tell you (or don't know ) about the massacres of ethnic folks in Benin, Delta, Portharcourt by Biafran militia & Army ..just because they don't wanna go along with the Biafra secessionist move ..

They also won't admit that after the war , all their properties in the region they now call "Southwest" was intact & given back to them ...but they've eaten and now they got a full belly now so it's time to run they mouth..

Sometimes I really do pity them, cos they got big mouth to say foul things & issue big threats..
but when you strike them hard you find out that their big hefty statue got wooden legs..it's a shame

I like them a lot, I have a thick skin so I don't take things personal..I know their strong points & their weaknesses..I've studied them they are a lovely people but they're also capable of the vilest things you ever know..all you need do is watch their faces & access their body language..then make a statement and watch them convulse ..just keep calm & take notes ..haha

Pushing the Yorubas to the wall is something that even the Northerners are wise enough not to do..

Now we're Urchins, Thugs..etc .right ?
Okay ..continue sha
Tribal bigot… all this epistle and nothing tangible
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by soullove1881(m): 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

You mean she should be given a ticket to represent Imo even when she stays with her husband in Ondo? Are you normal?

How about Bianca Ojukwu. Her husband only fought for Anambra people, right?
Hypocrisy full our blood for naija.
All the tribes need a rethink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by Goodoldays(m): 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Ondo state first Lady, Betty akeredolu is a full blooded igbo woman and she was denied a Senatorial ticket because she married a non Igbo.

Bianca who is Ojukwu wife attempted to contest as a Senator in Anambra, she was rejected and asked to go and do that in her father's land Enugu.

I have attached a picture to show the hypocrisy of you Igbos. You want Chinedu in Lagos but Imo sacked workers from Abia and Peter Obi sacked Igbos from other states.

Yorubas have been very accommodating and swallowing your insults. This time, Yorubas will deal with you seriously. You Igbos think only you know how to be tribalistic. I laugh. You will see

Mumu cheesy
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by membranus: 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
The shopping mall is built and owned by the Ooni of Ife, but located at Osogbo, near the state secretariat. So the project is not an Osun state one, and has nothing to do with Governor Adeleke.

The Oba is even building a replica one at Akure, Ondo State.
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by LajaLaba: 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

what's this useless rat yapping about...Urchin calling someone urchin..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by StJasper(m): 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

I can see clearly that you guys feel utmost insecure whenever you hear Igbos talk or say anything. At your age, how can you be wined up because someone said he developed Lagos?

Is it not shameful how unsecured that can be? Do Londoners care to listen if you say same thing there? How can any reasonable white be bothered about some people saying they developed London? What kind of insecurity feeling is this?

Mr man, I don't care about your Lagos and will never. What is my business? For your information, Enugu is a no man's land. Feel free to come and buy land in Enugu.

You guys should quit this attitude of insecurity. You can't be educated and be reasoning abnormally this way. Why do you allow people to play with your emotions? It's a big shame aswear

Can you imagine your level of stupidity?
You don't compare a nail with an entire body.
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by membranus: 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
Otunbakayce:
It's "MALL" not "MORE", correct it please.

It is Ojaja Moore Mall.

Ojaja is a tributary road to Moore Street in Ile-Ife, I grew up there. While Ojaja Moore is the royal house of the present Ooni of Ife.

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by membranus: 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
benjsniper33:

So now , Yorubas are now urchins . Okay no wahala ..

I read a book sometime ago on the origins of the Nigerian military coups & the civil war ...

The book detailed what the south-southerners suffered bring under the lordship of the Ibos & how they were wholly regarded as by the Igbos as 2nd class citizens on their own lands ..

The book also detailed how the Ibos in the North mock & taunt their Hausa hosts , made derisive statements at them , calling them all sorts of names like Ewu (cos of their goatee) ndi ara, Mollah, onye ori etc...

The Ibos have derisive names for all tribes in Nigeria ...they don't show respect or humility whatsoever... They have a herd mentality, very predictable, they take advantage at the expense of others wellbeing, they spread emotion-provoking rumours just to incite & they are quick to play the victim card when things ain't going their way..

One other thing I just discovered about them is that they have fascistic tendencies, they don't show mercy even to themselves & they will never accept their own faults ..they'll argue with you till Jesus comes to sound right or seem right

They talk about the massacre of their folk in the civil war (which is true, appalling & an act which I condemn) , but they won't tell you (or don't know ) about the massacres of ethnic folks in Benin, Delta, Portharcourt by Biafran militia & Army ..just because they don't wanna go along with the Biafra secessionist move ..

They also won't admit that after the war , all their properties in the region they now call "Southwest" was intact & given back to them ...but they've eaten and now they got a full belly now so it's time to run they mouth..

Sometimes I really do pity them, cos they got big mouth to say foul things & issue big threats..
but when you strike them hard you find out that their big hefty statue got wooden legs..it's a shame

I like them a lot, I have a thick skin so I don't take things personal..I know their strong points & their weaknesses..I've studied them they are a lovely people but they're also capable of the vilest things you ever know..all you need do is watch their faces & access their body language..then make a statement and watch them convulse ..just keep calm & take notes ..haha

Pushing the Yorubas to the wall is something that even the Northerners are wise enough not to do..

Now we're Urchins, Thugs..etc .right ?
Okay ..continue sha

So true of the Igbos. That's why majority of other tribes don't trust them in leadership positions because of their herd mentality, greedy and possessive behaviour.
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by mediclife1987(m): 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Go and defelop your potopoto republic first and leave Lagos alone.

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by nobaga: 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
Why are you people so bitter against Yoruba, your only benefactor in Africa?

ehemwhy:
[ If you Igbo peeps can use the same anger, bile, hate & vitriolic ways to follow your leaders, I am sure that zone would have improved a lot by now..... but they are more interested in other people's issues. Their own Charity doesn't have a home.]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC / Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom / Bola Tinubu's Supporter Murdered In Anambra - Joe Igbokwe (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.