Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,283 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Reno Omokri Tweets On The Rhodes-vivors Is Best Thing I Have Ever Read On Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Tweets On The Rhodes-vivors Is Best Thing I Have Ever Read On Media (317 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Tweets On Peace Of Mind / ...Shoot, Arrest, Kill ,na Them Go Tire. Reno Omokri tweets... / Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Tweets On The Rhodes-vivors Is Best Thing I Have Ever Read On Media by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 08, 2023
Right now I feel like intensifying the campaign for Rhodes-Vivors more than 1000 times just to heal the wounds of slavery.

Reno had just opened a wound of 4 century's ago, for the past 4 hours, I have been thinking about this. Imagine the hell they went through in the hands of the colonial masters while they still made it back home.

cry

"Anybody with the last name Vivor has a very strong Lagos pedigree. The name is short for Survivor. The Vivors are people who endured slavery and made it back to Lagos more than a century ago as survivors. Rhodes-Vivor means they survived Rhodes and lived to tell.

#TableShaker"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets On The Rhodes-vivors Is Best Thing I Have Ever Read On Media by Buhari4sale: 3:43am On Mar 08, 2023
Reno may die of hunger. After this tenure, his likes would vaporize and shall be heard no more. Update is agaisnt them already. The control of the spiritual on the physical is non-negotiable

(1) (Reply)

Wilke Harps On Collapsed APC Structure In Rivers / Breaking: Group Wants Senate President Slot Zoned To South / Police Arrest Woman With Laminated INEC Materials In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.