Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Is Gambling A Sin? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Gambling A Sin? (12816 Views)

Re: Is Gambling A Sin? / Is Gambling Evil? Then What Is Casting Of Lots? / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Gambling A Sin? by Connected1: 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
BigYash:
I wish na when I dey asaba. I for fall in your area,make we locate the location. Cux I love practicals .. But I dey far from SS now..
I hope you are not amongst those saying there's no money ritual.

😅
Re: Is Gambling A Sin? by OKOSISIBF: 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Connected1:

Warri/Ughelli
Tested and trusted on which match lol grin
Re: Is Gambling A Sin? by Connected1: 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
OKOSISIBF:
Tested and trusted on which match lol grin
I don't engage in it.

But I sabi road grin

1 Like

Re: Is Gambling A Sin? by OKOSISIBF: 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
Connected1:

I don't engage in it.

But I sabi road grin
How come you sabi road, it can only mean you've don it before grin
Re: Is Gambling A Sin? by BigYash: 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Connected1:

I hope you are not amongst those saying there's no money ritual.

😅
I know there is money ritual bros,but juju for sport bet I have not seen before. E get some code when I for like burst for you ,but no need. Me na traditional man ,nothing wen man never see bros.. So I for like visit this ur location so,make I see how the baba wan cage the spirit that controls sports ,collect winning tickets give us. grin But d distance much..
Re: Is Gambling A Sin? by Connected1: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
OKOSISIBF:
How come you sabi road, it can only mean you've don it before grin
Nah
Doesn't necessarily mean that I have done it before.
Re: Is Gambling A Sin? by Connected1: 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
BigYash:
I know there is money ritual bros,but juju for sport bet I have not seen before. E get some code when I for like burst for you ,but no need. Me na traditional man ,nothing wen man never see bros.. So I for like visit this ur location so,make I see how the baba wan cage the spirit that controls sports ,collect winning tickets give us. grin But d distance much..
Nor burst me those codes oh 🤣

For real boys dae run am clean shot.

One of my former guy ( we nor dae talk again) na 50 odds he dae roll, like live games when odds don boost finish, some na 90+ sef but e dae play clean.
Re: Is Gambling A Sin? by OKOSISIBF: 1:52am On Mar 13, 2023
Connected1:

Nah
Doesn't necessarily mean that I have done it before.
the evidence against you are much though we can't rule out your defense
Re: Is Gambling A Sin? by OKOSISIBF: 1:55am On Mar 13, 2023
BigYash:
This is deep. I've heard a lot, never heard they cage spirits
Re: Is Gambling A Sin? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:06am On Mar 13, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:

So because MMM was a fraud, then all investment is a fraud? Same way as because you have fake pastors, then all pastors are fake, right?

You are the one who says it.
Re: Is Gambling A Sin? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:16am On Mar 13, 2023
Brooktrader:

God did not tell you gambling is a sin. Na una dey postulate am so.
He's just pointed the probable adverse effects of gambling because it's human nature to want more. Not many can survive it.

1 Corinthians 10:23
All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient:

So.. when God told you in Proverb 22:7 that; "The rich rules over the poor, And the borrower is servant to the lender"

Does that mean you shouldn't borrow? Haba na
You're only being told of the probable adverse effects should you borrow.

Prostitution is a sin
Corruption is stealing; sin
Selling drugs (depending on who's selling)
The bible clearly states these.

The context of 1 Corinthians you quoted has to do with food
Did you think Paul would have been gambling today?
De misyan scripture
That of borrowing is just a fact. The borrower is slave to the lender. There are other people in the bible that borrowed. The Bible says that anyone that borrows should repay
You de misyan scripture bros

Show us where the Bible condemn the use of recreational drugs or smoking since you want DON'T DO THIS and DON'T DO THAT
Re: Is Gambling A Sin? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:53am On Mar 13, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:

So because MMM was a fraud, then all investment is a fraud? Same way as because you have fake pastors, then all pastors are fake, right?

MMM was never an investment
It was a ponzi scheme masquerading as an investment
All these schemes are being presented as an investment but it's not
Re: Is Gambling A Sin? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:55am On Mar 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The reason smoking is not a sin has to do with the fact that Jesus Christ actually said that it is what you ingest that defiles you. He also said that you will drink poison and it will not harm you. undecided

Jesus Christ can't be right and you right at the same time. God's Law is quite logical and only those who, according to Him use the understanding they have -- process what He says logically -- will receive more understanding from Him whereas those who refuse to --- including those who rather add, change or remove from His Law -- will have even the little understanding they had taken away from them- Matthew 13 vs 12 & Mark 4 vs 22 - 24. undecided

Max, come and read something interesting
Re: Is Gambling A Sin? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:01am On Mar 13, 2023
pongwa:
life is a gamble itself, no body knows what is gonna happen the next moment but that doesn't stop us from making decisions in hope of improving our economic situation. Take for instance, the banker who invests in crypto hoping to gain something from high price fluctuations. Then there is the shrewd businessman who 'gambles' on an investment with hope of making profit and not minding who gets destroyed.
However, the kind of gamble that becomes sin is the one that cannot be controlled, just like every other thing else. If your life becomes overcome by the urge to gamble such that you have very low will power, then you become enslaved to that thing and it is a sin before God.

Life is not a gamble
Check what gamble means
One that gambles is a gambler
One that invests is an investor
All gambling is gambling
A chain smoker is the same in God's eyes as one who smokes once a week or month
Shikena
Re: Is Gambling A Sin? by BigYash: 8:05am On Mar 13, 2023
Connected1:

Nor burst me those codes oh 🤣

For real boys dae run am clean shot.

One of my former guy ( we nor dae talk again) na 50 odds he dae roll, like live games when odds don boost finish, some na 90+ sef but e dae play clean.
E make sense,but the repercussion go big pass 50odds o.. Las las the money go still go back to where e come from.. Make God help us oh🙏
Re: Is Gambling A Sin? by BigYash: 8:10am On Mar 13, 2023
OKOSISIBF:
This is deep. I've heard a lot, never heard they cage spirits
Na one baba tell me around 2014 ,2015,when we were still in the world.. We are now born again,old things yav pasted away. Shout Amen sombori cool
Re: Is Gambling A Sin? by Connected1: 8:32am On Mar 13, 2023
BigYash:
E make sense,but the repercussion go big pass 50odds o.. Las las the money go still go back to where e come from.. Make God help us oh🙏
You know these things.

🙂

1 Like

Re: Is Gambling A Sin? by ShedrachU(m): 8:48am On Mar 13, 2023
E no concern me grin

Re: Is Gambling A Sin? by OKOSISIBF: 9:38am On Mar 13, 2023
BigYash:
Na one baba tell me around 2014 ,2015,when we were still in the world.. We are now born again,old things yav pasted away. Shout Amen sombori cool
A..men oo

1 Like

Re: Is Gambling A Sin? by Janosky: 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
oteneaaron:

Since Gambling is such an evil habit and a form of greed, why is your organization receiving a yearly grant from the Norwegian Gambling Authority?

Is that not a double standard?

Last year alone, your organization was paid almost 4M US dollars from a Gambling Authority!

Does that not make you a hypocrite?

Oteneaaron alias Courz LYING on this forum, Nairaland.
12th May,2022 Oteneaaron alias Courz posted this screenshot evidence PROVEN he is LYING.

Re: Is Gambling A Sin? by oteneaaron(m): 4:31am On Mar 17, 2023
Janosky:

Oteneaaron alias Courz LYING on this forum, Nairaland.
12th May,2022 Oteneaaron alias Courz posted this screenshot evidence PROVEN he is LYING.

Lol

You were not informed?

Everyday, the hypocrisy of your organization gets more exposed.

Your organization was receiving two forms of funding from the Norwegian Government.

One from the religious community aid and another from the Norwegian Gambling Authority.

Such bold faced blatant hypocrites!

The "only true religion" is accepting free money from a Gambling Authority!

Why is the "only true religion" so engrossed in receiving free money from "Satan's World"?

What a show of SHAME!

1 Like

Re: Is Gambling A Sin? by Janosky: 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
oteneaaron:

Lol

You were not informed?

Everyday, the hypocrisy of your organization gets more exposed.

Your organization was receiving two forms of funding from the Norwegian Government.

One from the religious community aid and another from the Norwegian Gambling Authority.

Such bold faced blatant hypocrites!

The "only true religion" is accepting free money from a Gambling Authority!

Why is the "only true religion" so engrossed in receiving free money from "Satan's World"?

What a show of SHAME!

Continue LYING, it's embedded in your genes.
The Screenshots of 12th May,2022 , barely 10 months ago, bears your name- Oteneaaron and post.

Idol Worshipping student of Occult.
TUEH!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Any Pastor Who Can’t Control His Libido Shouldn’t Go Near Pulpit — Yakubu Pam / What Is Your Take On Harvest And Bazaar? / Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.