Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market (29523 Views)

Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market / Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2023
ronalmagic10:
LP sponsored ipob to burn various strategic markets across the country to emotionally blackmail us

Now see grv omale trying to reap the goodwill of the traders.

Why will APC burn makerts when many people are not happy? Why will they do anything that will bring more hardship and pains to the citizens

Lol...ipob propangada on the beat

Shame did not allow you to say Markets in Lagos State but accross the country ......which markets? Which accross

So Igbos came all the way from East to West, and to TINUBU Lagos to burn down a whole Markets....

I thought Lagos State is well secured and developed more than London ??

Quit speaking from different sides of the mouth abeg....
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by okonja(m): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2023
Ódèyìn ìgbétì, kójú tó t’èkó,

Una no fit collect Lagos
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by Dchampion65: 10:43am On Mar 09, 2023
Oga, people are doing this without paparazzi

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by Goke7: 10:43am On Mar 09, 2023
Dem don Dey drop shishi grin
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by Consonance: 10:47am On Mar 09, 2023
If the money is from LP it is charity, if it is from any other party It is voting buying.
#yourhypocrisystinks
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by bonnyhope: 10:47am On Mar 09, 2023
Goodmarlian:
This boy get money oooohhh! shocked
No wonder he rejected 20bn from Apc.

Who wan give am N20b?

But why burning Igbo business?
I don't get it
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by kpompey: 10:49am On Mar 09, 2023
Goodmarlian:
man man, na ur father presented the cheque. Even Jandor go beat him
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by kpompey: 10:52am On Mar 09, 2023
victorVIC1:
Nice initiative. I was reading through the GRV's questions and feedbacks thread yesterday and I saw how some nairalanders were insisting that he does not have the capacity to lead Lagos because he does not have the experience.

It's funny how for long we have been pushing for younger Nigerians to get directly involved in governance and now that GRV has taken a giant step in that direction, same youths are castigating against him because of lack of experience. The question is before Sanwo Olu became a governor, did he have any experience in public governance?

VOTE GRV AS GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA, IMO, ENUGU, EBONYI AND ABIA STATE, THE CHANGE THEY WANT. LAGOS IS NOT FOR THE TERRORIST BIAFRANS.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by gfon(m): 10:53am On Mar 09, 2023
Goodmarlian:
Be like you no Sabi him family,money dey ground and nah them be the original Lagosians sef
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by saysoo: 10:53am On Mar 09, 2023
I thought LP no dey give shi shi.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by gfon(m): 10:56am On Mar 09, 2023
Parachoko:
Sanwo Olu didn't donate money to shop owners whose shop got burn.

Everything you listed Sanwo Olu is doing, there's nothing wrong in doing it.

So what happened to doing it all this while? Not until few days to election. Your hypocrisy stinks just like you💯
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by Akaujaa(m): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2023
Deliver Lagos from Tinubu's stronghold by voting in Vivo-Rhodes. Half of Lagos' revenue has been going into Tinubu's pocket since 2007. That explains why he's been so powerful financially. Let's save Lagos state from one man's greed.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by Invitationn: 10:58am On Mar 09, 2023
Parachoko:
Nah so Urchins like you talk say Obi go win the presidential election. grin
Obi is coming is where they’re now😅

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by 99persait(m): 11:01am On Mar 09, 2023
BossGerald:

Lagosians will speak on Saturday...they'll stand for their true bona-fide son GRV.

Lp from top to bottom
Lp and ipod are brothers using election as a criteria to achieve their aim biafra.
I won't be surprised that the ipods executioner are the one involved in the burning of the market and GRV is using the opportunity to capitalize on it to portray himself as a caring person because of election.
Nigerians are gullible
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by victorVIC1(m): 11:03am On Mar 09, 2023
kpompey:

VOTE GRV AS GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA, IMO, ENUGU, EBONYI AND ABIA STATE, THE CHANGE THEY WANT. LAGOS IS NOT FOR THE TERRORIST BIAFRANS.

Na small pikin dey worry you. When you eventually leave your parent's house and start earning a living on your own, you will appreciate the quest for a better society.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by Metaphor44(m): 11:13am On Mar 09, 2023
Goodmarlian:

20Billion for what actually?
Though the guy is super rich. He lives in the U.S and has lots of Businesses there
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by kpompey: 11:29am On Mar 09, 2023
victorVIC1:

Na small pikin dey worry you. When you eventually leave your parent's house and start earning a living on your own, you will appreciate the quest for a better society.
Only dunce gives such response. The areas or states I mentioned urgently need better administrator or governor than Lagos. Chinedu Gbadebo is an igbo man, let him rescue his kinsmen before rescuing Lagos. By the way, I have been making money before your father slept with your mother and conceived you. So use your head.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by newdawn2017(f): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2023
Nwodosis:
The same people asking for one United Nigeria are the same people destroying the Igbos means of livelihood and yet don't want Igbos to go?
u re slaves that's y
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by JealousCobra(m): 11:57am On Mar 09, 2023
highchief1:
dm me if e win I go dash u 500k

Small Chief, even though GRV will win and am not poor,dash the money to your fellow urchinhos they will need it 😎😎
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by victorVIC1(m): 11:58am On Mar 09, 2023
kpompey:

Only dunce gives such response. The areas or states I mentioned urgently need better administrator or governor than Lagos. Chinedu Gbadebo is an igbo man, let him rescue his kinsmen before rescuing Lagos. By the way, I have been making money before your father slept with your mother and conceived you. So use your head.

You are a kid. Your response has further confirmed that. If you're not, then it's a case of a fool at 40. If you were not a dunce who obviously lack exposure, you wouldn't have tribalised my post. BTW, It's delusional to think you are more Yoruba than GRV. Keep enjoying your mummy thank you till it lasts.

You get no further attention from me
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by Cesearleo: 11:59am On Mar 09, 2023
which money audio money and money wey mumu youth wey never chop donated
Goodmarlian:
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by Zyrac: 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
ronalmagic10:
LP sponsored ipob to burn various strategic markets across the country to emotionally blackmail us

Now see grv omale trying to reap the goodwill of the traders.

Why will APC burn makerts when many people are not happy? Why will they do anything that will bring more hardship and pains to the citizens

Lol...ipob propangada on the beat

The same Apc that has caused hardship for the past 8 years?
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by kpompey: 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
victorVIC1:

You are a kid. Your response has further confirmed that. If you're not, then it's a case of a fool at 40. If you were not a dunce who obviously lack exposure, you wouldn't have tribalised my post. BTW, It's delusional to think you are more Yoruba than GRV. Keep enjoying your mummy thank you till it lasts.

You get no further attention from me
Exchanging banters with an idiot is a waste of time. The end shall justify the means because it is a clear show of an arrogant fool without a proper training. Igbos should lead by example and not precept. Let them make a Yoruba boy or Hausa man a governor in the east, then in truth we follow. We know you to be devil in human nature, bittered tribe, full of chameleon in human regalia. Sanwo Olu will win with very big margin and the idiot will be sent back to the sparse forest in the east, he came from.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by BossGerald: 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
99persait:

Lp and ipod are brothers using election as a criteria to achieve their aim biafra.
I won't be surprised that the ipods executioner are the one involved in the burning of the market and GRV is using the opportunity to capitalize on it to portray himself as a caring person because of election.
Nigerians are gullible

You hate Biafra yer you don't want then to go?? If you aren't unfortunate, I wonder what.

Meanwhile, you have no say in whatever happens in lagos, go back to your ekiti village
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by BossGerald: 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
Goodconcept78:
but the fraud Obi was no where to be found.

cheesy

And sanwolu ordered the shooting
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by BossGerald: 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
pquaver:

Your stupidity is what you are displaying.. If e pain u go hang yourself, if like write ekiti full I thread on Nairaland it won't change me from being igbo and won't stop me from feeding you bitterleaf truth soup by force..

Igbo man from ogbomoso🤣
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by Lekan239(m): 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Ofcourse there is Nothing wrong in Sanwolu doing that...
The question why castigate GRV for doing same?

That is the hypocrisy that disgust me when i converse online with thiefnubuu APC miscreants...

At times its best you keep quiet and just respect yasef ..without sounding foolish when you talk..

same set of politicians. Same set of thinking, same set of sufferness
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by pquaver(m): 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
BossGerald:

Igbo man from ogbomoso🤣

If e go make u feel alright... E no concern if na ogbomoso igbo u call it or oworonsoki igbo that one concern, if u finish come collect my igbo from me make I dey see u.. Be like u no Sabi who u dey follow talk.. U think if u say I am. Yoruba It will pain me I will now come and be dragging I am igbo or not wit you? U must be dreaming .. Oga if u like say I am Fulani, kafanchan or saliyu from Kenya that one na your ipob deluded self business, I will remain igbo and 10 million of u or ur write up won't change it.. I am here to serve u bitterleaf soup.. Ofe onugbo.. 😁😁😁😁.. So I ready for you
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by zolajpower: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
JealousCobra:
He is the next governor of Lagos State!!

Confirmed and Stamped!

Wailers, LAG😎😎N plenty everywhere for Lagos.
He's taking after his political daddy @PO d Ellu pee grand patron. Everywhere obi goes he donatés meaningfully

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by Emola12(m): 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
wahalawahala:
I repeat u no get sense
I repeat ori yin o ti daru sir
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by wahalawahala: 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
Emola12:
I repeat ori yin o ti daru sir
onikure!
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by Emola12(m): 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
wahalawahala:
onikure!
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima / APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri / US, Others Caution Buhari On Choice Of Petroleum Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.