Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing (14233 Views)

Unilag Students Jumping Fence After School Immediate Closure / Immediate Closure Of UNILAG. / Elections: FG Decides Schools Closure Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by dapachez: 4:57am On Sep 15, 2011
Q
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by dapachez: 5:02am On Sep 15, 2011
This whole thing is getting really scary now,the dimension has changed God pls don't let this people go unpunished,my great UNIBEN,you will not fall.
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by Emmyk(m): 5:49am On Sep 15, 2011
I think that's better. And I'm sure that suspect caught wont go outta prison with his life.
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by Emmyk(m): 5:51am On Sep 15, 2011
By the way, Moderators, shouldnt this thread be moved to front page so many people can see it?
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by dapachez: 5:55am On Sep 15, 2011
This post should have been on front page but Seun decided to move it here,well it is his forum he can do as he pleases,despite its sensitive nature or maybe because there is no link,well I just got the info from a student there
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by xynerise: 6:04am On Sep 15, 2011
^ u think Seun doesnt sleep or what? Abeg wait till day break jare. grin
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by dapachez: 6:09am On Sep 15, 2011
^when I posted it initially it was on the front page for me to later get an email alert that it has been moved to the education forum ny Seun.this is the message and link A topic you are watching has been moved to another board by Seun.

View the topic at: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-760212.99999.html#bot
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by sizzlers(m): 7:11am On Sep 15, 2011
Finally is on the front page
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by Damolux01(m): 7:35am On Sep 15, 2011
God, save us dz Boko Haram!!!
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by cryingbaby: 7:35am On Sep 15, 2011
That d problem we 9jas wil never change, why university attack even osma didnt do dat & lets see him openly nt sparking tension wit out seening d truth.
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by moderatorr: 7:37am On Sep 15, 2011
you know what it means to be a US terror detective? You have to be a reversed criminal! Relax guys, the FBi is here. Sleeper cell tactics on boko haram!
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by Guardian(m): 7:46am On Sep 15, 2011
The Question I really want answered.

How do these people get access to bombs and materials for making bombs. When we have several regulatory bodies who are in charge of tracking it's importation and useage.

GOD Save Nigeria.
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by Pysam(m): 7:55am On Sep 15, 2011
Gr8 uniben!!! GOD pass dem.
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 15, 2011
This is probably how the Northern fanatical Muslims plan to spread their intellectual mediocrity to the South.

Nothing worse than have able bodied youth languishing at home, unable to develop themselves.
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by ask4double(m): 8:13am On Sep 15, 2011
Seriously our government must rise to the challenges, so as to curb this heinous crimes been perpetuated by the so called fools boko haram, this is not a time for those in power and positions of authority to seat at the comfort of their offices doing nothing. it way beyond calling for incessant security meeting, security summits and bla bla bla, we need action.
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by Feraz(m): 8:16am On Sep 15, 2011
The girls' hostels are empty. Everyone's going home. Funny though but early this morning, everyone turn bishop o!
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by otokx(m): 8:16am On Sep 15, 2011
Nigeria is finally going to the dogs and our president is smiling - all is well.
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by GMcompere: 8:18am On Sep 15, 2011
Guys , this is becoming unbecoming oh  grin

Let the VC order the chemical and electrical department to come up with chemical/electrical weapons to attack the Bokos grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously, things are getting serious here oh.
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by Cogent: 8:24am On Sep 15, 2011
I have not seen any notice with regards to the University being shut down, I am within the school presently.
There is much panic and speculation though, but nothing conclusive. Security has been beefed up further; every single bag is searched before it can be brought into the school, from any gate, both the main gate and Ekosodin gate. Metal detectors are also being used to scan. . . .
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by otokx(m): 8:34am On Sep 15, 2011
Nice one cogent; the poster himself is boko haram because the so called notice he said as signed by CM Ojomo (mrs) as registrar is a bloody lie. CM Ojomo has long retired from the service of that institution. Seun and other administrators should always try and verify stuff before putting them on the home page.
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by iroghamanders: 8:37am On Sep 15, 2011
Pls stop creating fear and tension with these lies/rumour. No such info here in Uniben. Classes are ongoing and exams are fast approaching. C.M Ojomo (Mrs) is not d Registrar
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by buzcenter: 8:38am On Sep 15, 2011
This boko haram are so powerfull ,we need to know the president of REPUBLIC of bokoharamians
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by Cogent: 8:40am On Sep 15, 2011
Feraz, abeg any girls hostel is not empty, stop spreading wrong info.
People have only decided to vacate classes and hostels around the hours of 2 to 6.
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by Feraz(m): 8:46am On Sep 15, 2011
Cogent:

I have not seen any notice with regards to the University being shut down, I am within the school presently.
There is much panic and speculation though, but nothing conclusive. Security has been beefed up further; every single bag is searched before it can be brought into the school, from any gate, both the main gate and Ekosodin gate. Metal detectors are also being used to scan. . . .
thank you o! I've not seen any notice from the vice chancellor to close down only that early this morning by say 12:30am, the dean ofstudents came to balm the students down when he heard students' reaction to T.B Joshua's claim. When i say empty, i don't mean "empty". I'm saying that most of them are moving out
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by ochizo(m): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2011
I just called somebody from UNIBEN and its confirmed that students are vacating the hostels and even the school premises.

I think its high time this BOKO Haram pple get what they actually want. Its also obvious that the so-called emirs are aware of all these as none of them has said anything about it. We (Christians), South, West, East etc has always been on the receiving end. Maybe when we relocate to the giving-end they will stop taking us for granted.

Bunch of illiterates, Fools, Idiots.

Boko Haram just wait and see,
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by LoveKing(m): 9:00am On Sep 15, 2011
Feraz:

thank you o! I've not seen any notice from the vice chancellor to close down only that early this morning by say 12:30am, the dean ofstudents came to balm the students down when he heard students' reaction to T.B Joshua's claim.

what is T.B joshua's claim about?
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by Myself2(m): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2011
cryingbaby:

That d problem we 9jas wil never change, why university attack even osma didnt do dat & lets see him openly nt sparking tension wit out seening d truth.

Could you please translate this gibberish into English Language?
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by dipo4(m): 9:07am On Sep 15, 2011
Just got off the phone with a Uniben student and she says she's in class 9.00am dis morning. Really sceptical about all these rumours!
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by Natasha2(f): 9:13am On Sep 15, 2011
omg I'm speechless
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by GoldCircle: 9:46am On Sep 15, 2011
Boko Boko Boko!!! why? why?? why
Re: University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing by Sijo01(f): 10:00am On Sep 15, 2011
Dis's just a fucking rumor & sud b ignored.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unilag Protest Update: Academic Activities Suspended Indefinitely / Former Acting Oau Vc Remanded In Custody / 5 Ways Students Can Gain Work Experience Before Graduation - Dailystudentinfo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.