Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

How The Mighty Has Fallen Part 2: Zenith Bank Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How The Mighty Has Fallen Part 2: Zenith Bank Nigeria (395 Views)

How The Mighty Has Fallen: Zenith Bank Nigeria / Titan Trust Bank Takes Over Union Bank, Nigeria's Second Oldest Bank / World Bank: Nigeria's Growth Lags Africa As Inflation, Poverty, Crime Rises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Mighty Has Fallen Part 2: Zenith Bank Nigeria by majesticguy: 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
With reference to my thread below,

https://www.nairaland.com/7600730/how-mighty-fallen-zenith-bank#121548030

I was at the Zenith bank office today as early as 7am fully kited for war.

After passing through the hurdles of entering the banking premises, no be small thing oo, you had to literally fight your way alongside the other customers to get past the gate. It's was survival of the fittest, infact, that was a war zone on it's own. The old, the young and even the physically challenged were after one goal, to get past the gate and into the banking hall. If you no chop well just no near there.

After struggling to get past the gate and into the banking premises, my strength diminished to 10%, so i reckoned it would be succidal on my part to cause any altercation in the banking premises.

I filled the Business Error form and the customer care assured me of a refund in the next 14 working days. Let's just hope they come through or else.........

Here are my observation so far
- All my failed transactions were made between Zenith Bank and Access Bank and they were all made via POS. Although the transactions were declined, I was debited.
Solution
To avoid this ugly scenario avoid inter bank transactions between Zenith bank and Access for now.

-Zenith bank Ussd not working
Solution
Zenith bank Ussd only works in the wee hours between 2am - 4am. Anything thing asides that, and you'd be having a failed or pending transaction.

Lastly most banks over here paid the old 1000 naira notes over the counter, but wouldn't accept the same money as deposit over the counter. Most tricycle and shuttle operators rejected the money outrightly, most traders too aren't accepting the old 1000 naira notes.

CBN should please make a statement to this effect, so as to address this problem and alleviate the suffering of the common man, else, this is tantamount to pushing one to the wall, and we all know the end result of that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Mighty Has Fallen Part 2: Zenith Bank Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
majesticguy:

After passing through the hurdles of entering the banking premises, no be small thing oo, you had to literally fight your way alongside the other customers to get past the gate. It's was survival of the fittest, infact, that was a war zone on it's own. The old, the young and even the physically challenged were after one goal, to get past the gate and into the banking hall. If you no chop well just no near there.

After struggling to get past the gate and into the banking premises, my strength diminished to 10%, so i reckoned it would be succidal on my part to cause any altercation in the banking premises.

I filled the Business Error form and the customer care assured me of a refund in the next 14 working days. Let's just hope they come through or else.........

- All my failed transactions were made between Zenith Bank and Access Bank and they were all made via POS. Although the transactions were declined, I was debited.
Solution
To avoid this ugly scenario avoid inter bank transactions between Zenith bank and Access for now.

Solution
Zenith bank Ussd only works in the wee hours between 2am - 4am. Anything thing asides that, and you'd be having a failed or pending transaction.

Lastly most banks over here paid the old 1000 naira notes over the counter, but wouldn't accept the same money as deposit over the counter. Most tricycle and shuttle operators rejected the money outrightly, most traders too aren't accepting the old 1000 naira notes.

CBN should please make a statement to this effect, so as to address this problem and alleviate the suffering of the common man, else, this is tantamount to pushing one to the wall, and we all know the end result of that.
Noted.
Re: How The Mighty Has Fallen Part 2: Zenith Bank Nigeria by WhizdomXX(m): 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2023
majesticguy:

Solution

Solution

Noted. What State?
Re: How The Mighty Has Fallen Part 2: Zenith Bank Nigeria by majesticguy: 4:20am On Mar 12, 2023
Anambra state
Re: How The Mighty Has Fallen Part 2: Zenith Bank Nigeria by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:29am On Mar 12, 2023
Zenith bank services of late is now worse than that of a micro finance bank. Don't know why a once prestigious bank went 100 steps backwards 🚶

(1) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote: Evil Or Genius? / GentlePEACE Is A Scammer / Buy Long Range Wireless Intercom Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.