Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,808 members, 7,851,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Some Certain Nigerians Are About To Make A Severe Mistake - In The Upcoming Stat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Certain Nigerians Are About To Make A Severe Mistake - In The Upcoming Stat (336 Views)

Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) / Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug / Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Certain Nigerians Are About To Make A Severe Mistake - In The Upcoming Stat by CREIMEXAD: 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
SOME CERTAIN NIGERIANS ARE ABOUT TO MAKE A SEVERE MISTAKE - IN THE UPCOMING STATE ELECTIONS IN NIGERIA, on Saturday March 11.

By EMMANUEL EBARE.
https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=166632982823335&id=100084299016742&mibextid=Nif5oz/

SOME CERTAIN NIGERIANS ARE ABOUT TO MAKE A SEVERE MISTAKE - IN THE UPCOMING STATE ELECTIONS IN NIGERIA, on Saturday March 11.
How?
Here:
All in the name of "vote out anything APC or PDP political party, they are bad, they are evil, they are corrupt bla bla bla", some people are about to vote in some/any of these:
- unqualified people,
- incompetent humans,
- worse devils than the so-called/supposedly acclaimed devils of APC and PDP,
- recycled materials - people who jumped ship from APC and PDP (the very same political parties that are being demonised).
I am certainly bothered and alarmed about this!

See, never underestimate human smartness! Some smart people foresaw this coming - the Peter Obi bandwagon effect. So they quickly jumped into the Labour Party/Peter Obi movement with the hope of benefiting from it and that's exactly what's happening now. In the national assembly elections, many unnamed and unknown candidates of labour party won without campaigning much or not even campaigning at all - what a miracle! And the people that voted for them did so without even knowing their names or how they look, it was when the winners were announced that voters saw for the first time, the faces of who they voted for, just imagine! I hope they don't regret it in future! The public is being told that they are helping Peter Obi by voting for those people, well when the elected people start to show their true colour and align with the opposition - obviously for their pecuniary gain, the eyes of the masses will be clear! You see, you just can't be telling people to vote "anything and everything labour party" whether the candidates are worth it or not - that is definitely a dangerous precedent!
People love and decided to vote for Peter Obi, not blindly and not because someone said they should but it was based on his positive attributes and his KNOWN ANTECEDENTS - things that he's been known for, for many years. So why are people now voting blindly for (and telling/canvassing for others to do same) the other candidates of labour party without caring to check them out and investigate thier backgrounds? Isn't that a grave mistake? Even Peter Obi himself doesn't know many of his party people or candidates.

Well, many people will soon realise that, not everyone in Labour Party is like Peter Obi or upright or uncorrupt or competent, that some people are just hiding there or just riding on the back of the party or/and name of Peter Obi. Some of them were actually planted in Labour Party (and also even sponsored) by other political parties, I'm fully aware of that!

Now, here's my candid advice to all Nigerians:

PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

DON'T BE GULLIBLE OR LET YOUR SELF BE USED UNCONSCIOUSLY, AND DO AN ACTION THAT YOU WILL LATER REGRET.

VOTE FOR WHO YOU KNOW IS COMPETENT (OR THINK IS COMPETENT) OR RELIABLE.

VOTE FOR WHO YOU TRUST (OR CAN TRUST).

DON'T VOTE BLINDLY.

Above all,...
VOTE WITH YOUR BRAIN (SENSE) NOT WITH YOUR HEART (EMOTIONS).

Thank you.

- Written by EMMANUEL EBARE, just being realistic and trying to share simple wisdom.

NB:
Please, this is not in any way meant to slight anyone or support or oppose anyone, I'm just trying to make sense and share simple wisdom, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Some Certain Nigerians Are About To Make A Severe Mistake - In The Upcoming Stat by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
You are right

1 Like

Re: Some Certain Nigerians Are About To Make A Severe Mistake - In The Upcoming Stat by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Spot on! cool
Re: Some Certain Nigerians Are About To Make A Severe Mistake - In The Upcoming Stat by Validated: 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
EmmaFantastic:
Spot on! cool

LIES!

Anyone who could purchase APC and PDP bogus and overpriced tickets is worse than LP candidates. Only corrupt politicians could afford APC and PDP tickets.

So, we are voting LP top to bottom. QED!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Election Cancellation Impossible: See Why… / H.E PETER OBI IN APPEAL COURT. INJUSTICE IS PAINFUL. I'M ASHAMED OF MY COUNTRY. / Abia Governor Promotes All Workers In The State to get their votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.