Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing (77747 Views)

Nigeria Current Affairs Questions And Answers Pdf Free Download (1960 Till Date) / Mention One Abbreviation You Still Don't Know The Meaning / Whats The Usefulness Of JSS 3 Certificate (junior WAEC)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by LilleG(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
Back then, I only use it in place of my ruler. Lol
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by johnfem321: 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
Na ruler I dey use ahm for .. after my main ruler don break
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by TollinsN: 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
Those who are doing Technical drawing can tell you better
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by donproject2(m): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
Miracood2:
I once used it to write an application letter.

I was accepted and asked to resume immediately.

Na bakery work!

People like you make the world go round...I am rolling on floor with laughter grin grin grin. Who even writes application letter to work in bakery in the first place?
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lemmy123:
This stencil was something I loved to play with back then... I was usually fascinated about how you can use it to spell names, that's all...

Whoever posted that class timetable did jog my memory. It reminds me of a girl I liked in school but couldn't let know

Them good old days😊...
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by Lemmy123(m): 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
Felixamos:

Them good old days😊...

You gorrit 😁
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by litaninja(m): 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
You don't know what a stencil...any stencil at all is used for?
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by RelevantSolutio(f): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
Miracood2:

Na bakery work!
lol

Bread of Life.
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by Graficient: 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fourtygees:
We the back benchers use to write love letters to our crush and girlfriends back then, she will be using us the pose to her other friends, that her boyfriend or the guy asking her out has a good hand writing and from his hand writing he would be intelligent.... But na we dey carry last for class....

Na ruler
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by Ken4Christ: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
Goodson15:
Alphabet/numbers, Writing learning set,useful for bad hand writing students

The number of likes this post generated shows that we have more dumb people on Nairaland.
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by geokay777(m): 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
silibaba:
TECHNICAL DRAWING TINZ. for writing your name and other details at the bottom right of your drawing sheet, just like it appears on exercise books.

i doubt you were a science student.
Ds one go Sabi book small, àwọn ọmọ science student. grin grin grin
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by saintol(m): 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hope you wear suit go resume? Hahaha
Miracood2:

Na bakery work!
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by Farmguy19: 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
The site is a good alternative to Nairaland. I noticed the site is now very fast.
achimsemrys82: Anything Nairaland becomes boring, I will enter Ghana Up. Ghana. com

1 Like

Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by nwajesus12(m): 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Miracood2:

Na bakery work!

Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by clems88(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
All I know was that my architectural room mate at school then uses it for writing on his drawing sheet
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by bluefilm: 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Miracood2:

Na bakery work!

Guy, are you NwaAmaikpe?
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by melexchi(m): 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
I feel it's for those blind people
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by deepwater(f): 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
etrange:
I believe it's just an uncalibrated ruler like any other. It used for drawing straight lines. The numbers and letters on it are just to simulate kids learning how to count/say the alphabet.
You are wrong
It's actually a stencil
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by silibaba: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
geokay777:

Ds one go Sabi book small, àwọn ọmọ science student. grin grin grin
grin
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by dankorode(m): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
Miracood2:

I was accepted and asked to resume immediately.hahahaaha

Na bakery work!
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by Josephkabila12: 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
silibaba:
TECHNICAL DRAWING TINZ. for writing your name and other details at the bottom right of your drawing sheet, just like it appears on exercise books.

title block
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by officialfestus(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by ENZOSCIFO1: 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fourtygees:
We the back benchers use to write love letters to our crush and girlfriends back then, she will be using us the pose to her other friends, that her boyfriend or the guy asking her out has a good hand writing and from his hand writing he would be intelligent.... But na we dey carry last for class....

You went to school and you don't know the usefulness of a Stencil?

Na wa
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by CaptainFM1: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
It is called Stencil. Like the normal paper cut stencil for imprinting words or image neatly you can use it in writings. The font is carved for you so you can create a neatly and nice writing/prints. To say you don't know the purpose of that in 2023 when 5years old Chinese are already doing wonders in STEM fields is really worrisome to me. Are we creating people that can face future challenges at all in this country or we are just turning them into Agberos and thugs so we can use them for election violence?
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by Realist777: 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fourtygees:
The FG must probe you for all the babes wey you nack wit this method!
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by cunley(m): 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Use in writing my name on my textbooks make Dem no steal am during my secondary school days
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by Emeka71(m): 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
Goodson15:
Mathematical set.
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by Eberex(m): 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
Oyibo wey do am no sabi wetin him dey do abi?
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by Fuckyoumod: 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
silibaba:

not entirely true.

In technical drawing you still had the option or freedom to write with you hands if you so desired.
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by KingRoyal1303(m): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
Omoh I swr
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by placeofallure(f): 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
Goodson15:

My handwriting has been fantastic from the beginning, nobody taught me cursive, I just found myself using it. I have another handwriting thouggthat isn't cursive but I put in an extra effort to do that and because it's not natural, I tend to be slower. But with cursive I'm as fast as a hare.
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by Ten06(m): 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fourtygees:

It is used to draw laboratory equipment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! / WAEC GCE 2014/2015 Result Checking Out / Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.