Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing (77745 Views)

Nigeria Current Affairs Questions And Answers Pdf Free Download (1960 Till Date) / Mention One Abbreviation You Still Don't Know The Meaning / Whats The Usefulness Of JSS 3 Certificate (junior WAEC)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by mikywonder(m): 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
youngrichnigga:
It's a stencil Dumbo........ undecided undecided undecided

U are an artist
Right??
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by etrange: 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
deepwater:

You are wrong
It's actually a stencil

I know it could serve as one. However, I doubt the manufacturers actually expect people to be writing with it.
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by BidenDTrounce: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
Miracood2:
I once used it to write an application letter.

I was accepted and asked to resume immediately.

Na bakery work!
grin grin
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by deepwater(f): 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
etrange:

I know it could serve as one. However, I doubt the manufacturers actually expect people to be writing with it.

Sorry u dumb!
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by AmuRubber(m): 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
Miracood2:

Na bakery work!
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by Melagros(m): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
Miracood2:

Na bakery work!
You de craze grin
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by Rodinat: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
youngrichnigga:
It's a stencil Dumbo........ undecided undecided undecided
Only Architectural or engineering students can relate.
It's either stencil or template πŸ‘
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by youngrichnigga: 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
Rodinat:

Only Architectural or engineering students can relate.
It's either stencil or template πŸ‘
No anyone who ever used a mathematical set πŸ“ in secondary school would be familiar with this, virtually all students are compelled to own one as it did not come alone but with others like compass, protractor etc undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by bizhop01: 12:23am On Mar 10, 2023
I used this thing to wrote letter to John Bush in white house cool
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by fkj950ax(m): 1:43am On Mar 10, 2023
silibaba:
TECHNICAL
i doubt you were a science student.

I don’t doubt the school you attended must have been lacking seriously if it’s until SS1 (where you join Science class) you had the opportunity to use this.

The rest of us had it in maths set we had even from primary school and common entrance to JS1.
Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by meobizy(f): 1:21am On Mar 16, 2023
One of the few times I learned something new here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! / WAEC GCE 2014/2015 Result Checking Out / Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.