Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,126 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

How A Young Tech Guy Finally Broke The Yoke To Become A Landlord Recently - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How A Young Tech Guy Finally Broke The Yoke To Become A Landlord Recently (173 Views)

If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" / Ghanaian Landlord Drinks Beer After His Arrest For Land Scam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Young Tech Guy Finally Broke The Yoke To Become A Landlord Recently by derwin(m): 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
Something amazing happened last week Friday. I was chilling at the barber's shop Thursday evening last week, I got a message on WhatsApp.
The message was from my Junior back then in secondary school — he was finally ready to become a landlord.

At first, I was feeling reluctant to reply the messages — Now before you crucify or call me names, kindly listen to my reason;

My client is a young man in his late 20's . He's doing very well in life and career as a tech guy with "Patricia" (A reputable Tech Corp in Lagos)
Now you know how tech guys can be at times, they feel that they have everything under control, and nothing comes close to Tech, he kept making enquiries year in year out...... Too many hopes and no closing!

But with him, I kept maturing the relationship for over 7 years. We finally agreed to inspect the next day being Friday.

On the inspection day, he arrived early, we drove down to Elerangbe Ibeju Lekki where the new Lagos international airport and cargo airport will be situated.

Amazed by the Projects he saw whilst we drove to the site, he bought 2 plots of our projects,Winners City and Flora City Extension Ibeju Lekki.

I saw him beaming with happiness.

When we got back to the office ( as a professional realtor I must ensure that we close the deal) Ah! If Na you , you go allow am go like that?

I thought of increasing his faith level to 200% as it was already at 100%

What did I do? — I appealed to the CEO to chart the "properties" my client was interested in free of charge. Now, to chart a property at Alausa costs about 50-100k but here, we did it for free.

My satisfied Client is also talking of bringing his colleagues to buy, now that's branding!

Why did I share this content?

Often times,we make costly mistakes regarding our future. We wait for others to advise us ( even when we know they don't possess the capacity to, especially when it comes to investments).

We buy their fears and we miss out on the good stuff.

My goal is to help more young men and women invest early in real estate, grow their wealth and retire early with Properties to take care of them, and give them wealth to transfer to their kids.

Don't wait for the perfect time,begin where you are right now!

Buy into projects that will secure your retirement 5-10 years from today.

The hot Projects Clients are keying into now are; Flora City Extension and winners city.

Buy 2 plots of plots of winners city, and get a 100k off! This offer is only available for the 1st 5 buyers only!

For inspection/ purchase, call or WhatsApp: 07062907130

Re: How A Young Tech Guy Finally Broke The Yoke To Become A Landlord Recently by derwin(m): 10:13am On Mar 15, 2023
You have to move above the fears of investing in Real Estate if you intend to have a graceful old age in Health and wealth.
But how can you do this?

You have to start now. Make a deliberate attempt to buy 10 Properties, buy 2 or at least 1 Property each year,

But if you have the financial power, you can buy all at once — it will be cheaper to buy this year than than next year.

Think of the beautiful life you intend to live, delay gratification and pleasures.

Pay now so that you can play Later.

For consultation, inspection and purchase of high rewarding Properties, WhatsApp : 07062907130.

Follow my page : Drofproperties on IG and FB for Property updates.

(1) (Reply)

Great Kitchen Cabinet Designs | Abuja, Nigeria / Electricity Always Tripping Off / Massive Sales At Lekki, Ikoyi And VI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.