Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,022 members, 7,849,112 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

Russia Warships , Warplanes Launch Devastating Attack On Ukraine Overnight - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Warships , Warplanes Launch Devastating Attack On Ukraine Overnight (1968 Views)

US Warships Shadowed In South China Sea By Military Vessels ( Pics) / Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) / RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Warships , Warplanes Launch Devastating Attack On Ukraine Overnight by Antiochus(m): 9:10am On Mar 10, 2023
shegzhkn:

Parroting Kremlin talking points, I will repeat myself if it wasn't because of the nukes we would have pull a Gaddafi on Putin and I am damn sure he knows this and that is why everytime he's cornered he threatens nuclear war and all other loose talk.
Putin has repeatedly said Ukraine isn't even a real country tell me how a supposed Military power is struggling with her.

An ill equipped China gave US bloody nose during the Korean war that US was contemplating nuclear strike on China just to get a victory that China is making her difficult to get. US commanders also tabled the nuclear option during Vietnam war when the rag tag communist militias were dealing with uncle sam. US won't even try what Russia is doing in Ukraine cause US has experienced a lot of defeats in war and knows what prolonged war always cost them. US is even scared of attacking Iran cause the know it won't be a cake walk. Iran has humiliated US in the past years from the arrest of US navy sailors and the humiliation those guys received when they were arrested to the bombardment of US missile base in Iraq.

Russia has enough conventional weapons to engage any NATO country. Even without nuclear weapons NATO won't dare touch Russia. It will be costly for both.

6 Likes

Re: Russia Warships , Warplanes Launch Devastating Attack On Ukraine Overnight by shegzhkn: 9:17am On Mar 10, 2023
Antiochus:

An ill equipped China gave US bloody nose during the Korean war that US was contemplating nuclear strike on China just to get a victory that China is making her difficult to get. US commanders also tabled the nuclear option during Vietnam war when the rag tag communist militias were dealing with uncle sam. US won't even try what Russia is doing in Ukraine cause US has experienced a lot of defeats in war and knows what prolonged war always cost them. US is even scared of attacking Iran cause the know it won't be a cake walk. Iran has humiliated US in the past years from the arrest of US navy sailors and the humiliation those guys received when they were arrested to the bombardment of US missile base in Iraq.

Russia has enough conventional weapons to engage any NATO country. Even without nuclear weapons NATO won't dare touch Russia. It will be costly for both.
A Complete joke, the Iran part makes it even more ridiculous.
Trump unilaterally killed the second most powerful guy in Iran like a grated cheese and nothing happened apart from shooting down an aircraft with no American on board and attacking an empty base, but yeah we are afraid of that kind of country, lol
Let the conventional hardware give Putin a victory, avril haines (US spy chief) just told lawmakers Russia will struggle throughout this year in that reckless war.
Re: Russia Warships , Warplanes Launch Devastating Attack On Ukraine Overnight by Antiochus(m): 9:31am On Mar 10, 2023
shegzhkn:

A Complete joke, the Iran part makes it even more ridiculous.
Trump unilaterally killed the second most powerful guy in Iran and nothing happened apart from shooting down an aircraft with no American on board and attacking an empty base, but yeah we are afraid of that kind of country, lol
Let the conventional hardware give Putin a victory, avril haines (US spy chief) just told lawmakers Russia will struggle throughout this year in that reckless war.

Lol..Killing a General who was on an official state visit to another country is an act of cowardice. US should have started a war with Iran by bombing their nuclear facilities and military bases if truly US is itching for war and it is not a coward. And mind you those US personnel had brain injuries but Trump tried to watershed it by saying he heard they have headaches until washington post and other american news outlets started revealing how badly injured those US soldiers were. They had to fly them to neighbouring arab coutries for treatment and some were flown back home for treatment too.

I repeat even US alone cannot achieve what Russia has achieved so far in Ukriane. That is why US always want allies/NATO to go along with her when US wants to fight its unjust wars. French president has been shouting how France and EU will continue to bolster Ukraine's defence yet he is running to China to see if China can help persuade Russia to end the war. Even Olaf Scholz said last week that only Russia can put an end to this war. So leopard tanks and other western weapons can't end it anymore it is now Russia that can end it. 🤣

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Warships , Warplanes Launch Devastating Attack On Ukraine Overnight by olugabbie(m): 9:52am On Mar 10, 2023
shegzhkn:

Parroting Kremlin talking points, I will repeat myself if it wasn't because of the nukes we would have pull a Gaddafi on Putin and I am damn sure he knows this and that is why everytime he's cornered he threatens nuclear war and all other loose talk.
Putin has repeatedly said Ukraine isn't even a real country tell me how a supposed Military power is struggling with her.

Lol!
You are comparing Lybia with Russia. I rest my case.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Warships , Warplanes Launch Devastating Attack On Ukraine Overnight by b4ball: 10:11am On Mar 10, 2023
Why does the US always need allies to go with it when it wants to fight even a mediocre country?

Why do these willing allies always pack their bags and run away the moments the Americans are running away?

How come the US has never fought a near peer rival alone, since ww2.

How come Iraq was bombed by the US and it’s allies over suspicions of wmd, but NK actually has wmd confirmed, and it has not been bombed?

4 Likes

Re: Russia Warships , Warplanes Launch Devastating Attack On Ukraine Overnight by seunny4lif(m): 10:31am On Mar 10, 2023
olugabbie:

Lol!
You saw someone compared Russia with Libya then you should just know that no need to write anything again.
Only if Gadaffi did not stop the nuclear programme.
Putin said that when NK government saw what happened in Libya after USA promised Libya to stop her nuclear program, and same USA allies bombed one of the best country in the world and turned it to terrorists safe haven then NK government told Russia its will be withdrawn from all USA promises as USA is not truth worth then they did that.
Then next NK started massive aggressive on nuclear weapons and they got it with the help of Russia and China.

Now, USA wouldn’t dare to attack NK, because South Korea will be turn to ashes and China have said it many times, that any attack on NK is an attack on China if NK is attacked first then China will come.

1 Like

Re: Russia Warships , Warplanes Launch Devastating Attack On Ukraine Overnight by shegzhkn: 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
olugabbie:

Lol!

Lol, no wonder Mr Putin was very angry when Saddam Hussein was toppled and had to watch the tape of Mr Gaddafi final moment several times.
Tell me how would you rate Russia military without the nukes at least the war made us understand that we all overestimate her capabilities.
Re: Russia Warships , Warplanes Launch Devastating Attack On Ukraine Overnight by olugabbie(m): 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
shegzhkn:

Lol, no wonder Mr Putin was very angry when Saddam Hussein was toppled and had to watch the tape of Mr Gaddafi final moment several times.
Tell me how would you rate Russia military without the nukes at least the war made us understand that we all overestimate her capabilities.

Let us rate UK, France, German and Italy first. UK has a total of 80k active troops and the rest have similar number of troops. Less than than 400 tanks. The aforementioned are no match for Russia.

That is my rating. I await yours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Warships , Warplanes Launch Devastating Attack On Ukraine Overnight by shegzhkn: 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
olugabbie:

Let us rate UK, France, German and Italy first. UK has a total of 80k active troops and the rest have similar number of troops. The aforementioned are no match for Russia.

That is my rating. I await yours.
My man Russia is overated and everyone knows that, no one is going along with the Military super power anymore, take a look at this from the Chinese

Re: Russia Warships , Warplanes Launch Devastating Attack On Ukraine Overnight by Antiochus(m): 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
shegzhkn:

My man Russia is overated and everyone knows that, no one is going along with the Military super power anymore, take a look at this from the Chinese

But US the so called super power didn't do well in past wars even wars fought alongside allies except for Iraq where they were able to topple Saddam and Libya. I repeat US alone cannot achieve what Russia has achieved alone in Ukraine. Russia had defeated Ukraine a long time ago until Ukraine started crying for weapons from the west. Russia is now fighting NATO. If US does not see Russia as a threat US won't be investing in this war heavily. Do you know how much US has spent on Ukraine? It's so funny that Zelensky thinks America loves Ukraine that is why it keeps sending money and weapons not knowing that US is using Ukraine to try to destroy Russia. All of them will get tired from US to EU/NATO.

Macron is visiting China in April he wants President Xi to help rein in Russia to end the war. It's now glaring to them that Russia won't go down as they had hoped. Russia won't run out of arms as they had hoped. On the contrary NATO stockpile is dwindling rapidly while Russia they said had run out of missile since April last year is still bombarding Ukraine with dangerous missiles plus hypersonic ones. Anyone that says Russia is overrated is a baby even NATO takes Russia seriously.

6 Likes

Re: Russia Warships , Warplanes Launch Devastating Attack On Ukraine Overnight by shegzhkn: 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
Antiochus:

But US the so called super power didn't do well in past wars even wars fought alongside allies except for Iraq where they were able to topple Saddam and Libya. I repeat US alone cannot achieve what Russia has achieved alone in Ukraine. Russia had defeated Ukraine a long time ago until Ukraine started crying for weapons from the west. Russia is now fighting NATO. If US does not see Russia as a threat US won't be investing in this war heavily. Do you know how much US has spent on Ukraine? It's so funny that Zelensky thinks America loves Ukraine that is why it keeps sending money and weapons not knowing that US is using Ukraine to try to destroy Russia. All of them will get tired from US to EU/NATO.

Macron is visiting China in April he wants President Xi to help rein in Russia to end the war. It's now glaring to them that Russia won't go down as they had hoped. Russia won't run out of arms as they had hoped. On the contrary NATO stockpile is dwindling rapidly while Russia they said had run out of missile since April last year is still bombarding Ukraine with dangerous missiles plus hypersonic ones. Anyone that says Russia is overrated is a baby even NATO takes Russia seriously.
Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Debunked: Israel's PM And Others Posted AI Generated Picture Of "Burned Babies" / Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally / I Fear Who No Fear Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.