Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally (1952 Views)

Wild Boars Roam Israeli City Under Coronavirus Lockdown (pix) / US Troops Were Injured In Iran Missile Attack Despite US Denying Casualties -CNN / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by cristianisraeli: 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
Iran celebrates its annual Al-Quds Day by saber rattling with missile exhibition, as millions pour onto the streets throughout the country to burn Israeli and American flags, chant 'death to Israel' and resist what their country’s leader describes as an ‘oppressive and arrogant political system.’

Millions of Iranians poured onto the streets on Friday morning as anti-Israel rallies got underway throughout the country, with protesters condemning the Jewish state, chanting vitriolic slurs and screaming "Death to Israel."

In addition to the usual burning of Israeli and American flags, the marchers laid a casket on the street bearing images of US President Trump's face, bordered with American flags and topped with multiple Israeli flags.

Marchers in Tehran are heading from various points of the city toward the Friday prayer ceremony at Tehran University, State media say similar demonstrations are underway in other cities and towns in Iran.

Iran also displayed three surface-to-surface ballistic missiles, including the Zolfaghar—the type that Iran used this week to target the Islamic State group in Syria.

The anti-Israel rallies are an annual event marking Al-Quds Day, the historic Arabic name for Jerusalem.

Iran doesn't recognize Israel and staunchly backs militant groups, including Palestinian Hamas and Lebanese's Hezbollah.

On Thursday, Iranian leader Ali Hosseini Khamenei said: “It isn’t only that we are defending a repressed people who were expelled from their homes, we are also fighting against an oppressive and arrogant political system.”

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4979924,00.html

Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by smartty68(m): 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
Iranians have shown both countries red flag already and if these countries should try otherwise, then it means war
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by cristianisraeli: 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
when trump said dont come to america they were all crying

3 Likes

Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by DictatorZAR1: 10:17am On Jun 24, 2017
Zionist lover look here you hebrew wanna be black shiiiiiiit.
This is what the Zionist are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by cristianisraeli: 10:22am On Jun 24, 2017
DictatorZAR1:
Zionist lover look here you hebrew wanna be black shiiiiiiit.

This is what the Zionist are

u this dumb poo head...continue posting ur fake palestinian propaganda..u mean child terrorist that throw rocks..look at ur south african people below...mulato shiiiiiit head boy

Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by APCsupporter: 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
op don't you feel ashamed?
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by cristianisraeli: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
APCsupporter:
op don't you feel ashamed?

only thing i feel ashamed of is APC ruling nigeria..i know ur a little muslim fanatic jihadi wanna be...continue swimming in ur stupidity..people still burning flags in 2017...if they burn a muslim countries flag now...u all will start crying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by APCsupporter: 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
cristianisraeli:

only thing i feel ashamed of is APC ruling nigeria..i know ur a little muslim fanatic jihadi wanna be...continue swimming in ur stupidity..people still burning flags in 2017...if they burn a muslim countries flag now...u all will start crying

imagine someone like you who never posts anything meaningful other than rubbish about a country that doesn't give a fvck about him calling me stupidd. You have really insulted me
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by cristianisraeli: 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
APCsupporter:

imagine someone like you who never posts anything meaningful other than rubbish about a country that doesn't give a fvck about him calling me stupidd. You have really insulted me

ode..does nigeria ur country give a fvck about u??mumu...as soon as apc commot for power u will be a dumb fvck because u are nothing but a dummy..what make u think israel dont give a fcck about me??mumu face ur already sinking apc and leave world matters for grownups..stupid jihad wanna be..instead of u to criticize ur fellow brothers burning flags in 2017 and u are supporting them..it shows u are muslim fanatic...
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by DictatorZAR1: 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
cristianisraeli:

u this dumb poo head...continue posting ur fake palestinian propaganda..u mean child terrorist that throw rocks..look at ur south african people below...mulato shiiiiiit head boy

Fuccccktard slave I've been nice to your baboon antics for far to long, you son of a bastarrrd wh*ore, your mother was fuucccked so hard by a Jewish ga*y thod that you now having fagggotry fantasies of being on your knees sucking a Hebrew dicccck.
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by cristianisraeli: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

Fuccccktard slave I've been nice to your baboon antics for far to long, you son of a bastarrrd wh*ore, your was fuucccked so hard by a Jewish ga*y thod that you no having fagggotry fantasies of being on uyour knees sucking a Hebrew dicccck.

u called me a black shiiiit already...so just call me nigga...u were aslaves to the white men and ur fore fathers and grandfather were slaves in ur own country south africa..and am sure a white aparttheid gay man bleeped ur whooore of a mother and she gave birth to a crack head molato like u...u are the slave in ur own country poo head..still rulled by the white man....whats wrong with sucking hebrew dick??i support everyones right to their sexual orientation..i think gays love hebrew dicks more than arab dick..shiiit head...u think because u are meth sniffing MULATO that means u can get a visa to israel...ur such a dumb Bleep..am sure u got ur crack smoking fromur white apartheid dick sucking LovePeddler of a mother.....
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by APCsupporter: 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
cristianisraeli:

ode..does nigeria ur country give a fvck about u??mumu...as soon as apc commot for power u will be a dumb fvck because u are nothing but a dummy..what make u think israel dont give a fcck about me??mumu face ur already sinking apc and leave world matters for grownups..stupid jihad wanna be..instead of u to criticize ur fellow brothers burning flags in 2017 and u are supporting them..it shows u are muslim fanatic...

I'm not surprised that you are insulting me like the terrorists you support. It shows how frustrated you are with life. I also advise that you go and work on your vocabulary cos it's very embarrassing.
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by DictatorZAR1: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
cristianisraeli:

u called me a black shiiiit already...so just call me nigga...u were aslaves to the white men and ur fore fathers and grandfather were slaves in ur own country south africa..and am sure a white aparttheid gay man bleeped ur whooore of a mother and she gave birth to a crack head molato like u...u are the slave in ur own country poo head..still rulled by the white man....whats wrong with sucking hebrew dick??i support everyones right to their sexual orientation..i think gays love hebrew dicks more than arab dick..shiiit head...u think because u are meth sniffing MULATO that means u can get a visa to israel...ur such a dumb Bleep..am sure u got ur crack smoking fromur white apartheid dick sucking LovePeddler of a mother.....

You were enslaved by Abacha weren't you and kept as pets by BP and Shell while they looted your country run by so called free blAck slaves, so tell me who had it worse under Dictatorships by your own kind.

Sniffing Meth shame you must have mistaken me for one of your 43% nigerian drug heads. You fuucckers kill each other daily over cattle, I see now why your fulani's hate you Zoo dwellers so much yet you come and talk about Apartheid. At least the whites gave us a better standard of living then your 100m $1 a day fu0ckkers no wonder you asked SA last month for AID to feed your famine stricken Zoo dwellers up North.

Just for future reference you incoherent internet Israeli wannabe fruitcake I'm not black you snow ball.
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by APCsupporter: 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
cristianisraeli:

why is it that "report" button never works? see how this guy is insulting everyone with impunity as if he owns this forum

seun
mynd44
obinoscopy
OAM4J
Lalasticlala
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by DictatorZAR1: 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2017
cristianisraeli:

hahahaha..asking for aid from a bankrupt south africa..LOL..well abacha died and we move on poo head..u people in south africa are still enslaved and all u do is kill each other and fellow africans..hahaha..the real drug heads are south africans like u...remember the law of suppply and demand poo head...lol...funlanis hate us..lol..u no nothing about nigeria poo head...u are still under slavery...zuma have looted ur country dry just like abacha so bury ur head in shame and keep taking ur meth and after that go and rape and rob and then kill ur fellow african because thats what u know how to do best..killing ur fellow black man..u people southafricans will be in chains forever...u lost ur only saviour and thats nelson mandela...nigeria would never ask south africa for aid...southafricans is under recession now..u guys need aid from nigeria..if we kick mtn out of nigeria u guys are done..u will turn to zombies and start eating each othere..hahahaha...crack head...

Like I said I'm not black you diccck head, now go work on your comprehension skills you diccckshitt.
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by APCsupporter: 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
cristianisraeli:

keep forming professor on nairaland..the apc kids are abroad enjoying and u are on nairaland..speaking grammar..mumu...which yeye vokabuhari..abeg comot here..as long as u got my message...u started with the insult...u support terrorist burning flags in 2017...just because u are a jihadist wanna be

what makes you think everyone is in the same condition with you?

when mukina2, humbledbygrace and osystein come for you make sure you show them where I insulted you
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by cristianisraeli: 8:24am On Jun 25, 2017
APCsupporter:

what makes you think everyone is in the same condition with you?

when mukina2, humbledbygrace and osystein come for you make sure you show them where I insulted you

just look at this mumu..u think say we day arabic classu sabi take names of noise makers for naira to report to mod..i swear ur mumu long pass third mainland bridge...u started the insult by asking me the stupid question first.....u don forget because ur mustard seed brain cant remember...a country is burning flags in 2017 and u support them..it means u are a muslim fanatic and terror supporter..i know ur still a baby boy in secondary school..so am done with u..i think they should ban u for calling the mods anyhow...u always insult people as well..u forget THE GUY INSULTED ME FIRST......I DIDNT START THE INSULT..WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS CRY WHEN I RESPOND..THEY ARE ALWAYS THE FIRST TO ATTACK ME
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by cristianisraeli: 8:28am On Jun 25, 2017
APCsupporter:

why is it that "report" button never works? see how this guy is insulting everyone with impunity as if he owns this forum

seun
mynd44
obinoscopy
OAM4J
Lalasticlala

u are nothing but a hypocrite and tribal bigot..u want me to dig up all ur post were u insult people..??hide ur head in shame boy...i think am the best person to handle ur bigotry...u need to bury ur head in shame boy and keep on writing the names of noise makers.the rules of nairaland says dont insult the mods...and u are not a mod..but u wish...God is not a wicked God..imagine if seun makes someone like u a mod..LOL...u will even hijack nairaland..u are just a little muslim fanatic still in the house of his parents and still eating their food...dont quote me again unless i will give u what u ask for dummy
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by cristianisraeli: 8:30am On Jun 25, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

Like I said I'm not black you diccck head, now go work on your comprehension skills you diccckshitt.

am not going to say anything for now...but if u attack me one more time..am going to unleash the worse insult on u..go ahead and try me u call urself dictator right...i will end ur dictatorship..just one more attack
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by FoolishBoy419: 8:43am On Jun 25, 2017
cristianisraeli:

u are nothing but a hypocrite and tribal bigot..u want me to dig up all ur post were u insult people..??hide ur head in shame boy...i think am the best person to handle ur bigotry...u need to bury ur head in shame boy and keep on writing the names of noise makers.the rules of nairaland says dont insult the mods...and u are not a mod..but u wish...God is not a wicked God..imagine if seun makes someone like u a mod..LOL...u will even hijack nairaland..u are just a little muslim fanatic still in the house of his parents and still eating their food...dont quote me again unless i will give u what u ask for dummy

Unrepentant bastard, instead of your useless self to fight me you are here fighting my friend. I'm Sure the useless pprostitute you call your mother who fvcks pigs is still regretting the day she gave birth to the useless monkey you call yourself. Waste of sperm
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by FoolishBoy419: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2017
cristianisraeli:

just look at this mumu..u think say we day arabic classu sabi take names of noise makers for naira to report to mod..i swear ur mumu long pass third mainland bridge...u started the insult by asking me the stupid question first.....u don forget because ur mustard seed brain cant remember...a country is burning flags in 2017 and u support them..it means u are a muslim fanatic and terror supporter..i know ur still a baby boy in secondary school..so am done with u..i think they should ban u for calling the mods anyhow...u always insult people as well..u forget THE GUY INSULTED ME FIRST......I DIDNT START THE INSULT..WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS CRY WHEN I RESPOND..THEY ARE ALWAYS THE FIRST TO ATTACK ME

Have you fvcked your mother today?
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by APCsupporter: 8:47am On Jun 25, 2017
cristianisraeli:

why dont you quote where I insulted you? I don't have time to start exchanging words with small children this morning. Enjoy your bancheesy
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by APCsupporter: 8:49am On Jun 25, 2017
cristianisraeli:

FriendNG
Nairalandhowto

somebody just violated NL rulescheesy
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by APCsupporter: 8:58am On Jun 25, 2017
cristianisraeli:

am not going to say anything for now...but if u attack me one more time..am going to unleash the worse insult on u..go ahead and try me u call urself dictator right...i will end ur dictatorship..just one more attack

if you think you are so good with insults why don't we meet on facebook? it's like you think I'm weak
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by cristianisraeli: 8:59am On Jun 25, 2017
FoolishBoy419:

Unrepentant bastard, instead of your useless self to fight me you are here fighting my friend. I'm Sure the useless pprostitute you call your mother who fvcks pigs is still regretting the day she gave birth to the useless monkey you call yourself. Waste of sperm

LOL...ur friend...apcsupporter is ur friend....apcsupported u use ur other profile to day abuse me abi...LOL...i swear if i start with u...u go cry
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by cristianisraeli: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2017
APCsupporter:

if you think you are so good with insults why don't we meet on facebook? it's like you think I'm weak

yes u are weak thats why..u just used ur other profile to insult me....ur a baby..i swear..secondary school boy...why dont we meet on facebookonly kids will say such...LOL...u are child i swear...i just confirmed it now..i wont respond to u again..am done with u
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by cristianisraeli: 9:02am On Jun 25, 2017
FoolishBoy419:

Have you fvcked your mother today?

apcsupporter u are busted...now i don mark ur other profile that u use to insult people....am smarter than u
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by APCsupporter: 10:30am On Jun 25, 2017
cristianisraeli:

apcsupporter u are busted...now i don mark ur other profile that u use to insult people....am smarter than u

woah! I didn't even know that somebody is fighting for me over therecheesy. omo you have been hit ocheesy go and face him
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by FoolishBoy419: 10:32am On Jun 25, 2017
I have repented
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by APCsupporter: 10:34am On Jun 25, 2017
cristianisraeli:

yes u are weak thats why..u just used ur other profile to insult me....ur a baby..i swear..secondary school boy...why dont we meet on facebookonly kids will say such...LOL...u are child i swear...i just confirmed it now..i wont respond to u again..am done with u

he is chickening out alreadycheesycheesy

Go and face your mate over therecheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Either Ukraine Fulfils Moscow's Proposals Or Our Russia Army Will Decide / Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ / How British Mps Eat Tax Payers Money, This One Is Super Smart Corruption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.