Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,800 members, 7,837,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

IPOB And LP Thrives On Propaganda And Fake News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB And LP Thrives On Propaganda And Fake News (186 Views)

2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal / Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. / APC Woos Kwankwaso, Says Obi Thrives On Social Media Frenzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB And LP Thrives On Propaganda And Fake News by designking: 7:30am On Mar 09, 2023
LP uses same tactics IPOB used to drive mass cult like following. The tactics is to spread fake news quickly and spin mindless propaganda across the country.

Most times when I listen to an LP Obidient person speak, I wonder how he could get so deceived easily.
Re: IPOB And LP Thrives On Propaganda And Fake News by Naira20: 7:34am On Mar 09, 2023
Oga, try to sleep well.
OBIdients don't use fake narratives. They give you undeniable proofs.

If at this time in Nigeria, you've not learnt to respect OBIdients like your superiors are now beginning to...then you can never be wise again
designking:
LP uses same tactics IPOB used to drive mass cult like following. The tactics is to spread fake news quickly and spin mindless propaganda across the country.

Most times when I am LP Obidient follow speak, I wonder how easy he could get deceived.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB And LP Thrives On Propaganda And Fake News by OmoFiditi: 7:36am On Mar 09, 2023
designking:

Most times when I listen to an LP Obidient person speak, I wonder how he could get so deceived easily.

Thievnuubu agbero urchin don drop statement. grin
Re: IPOB And LP Thrives On Propaganda And Fake News by rummmy: 7:44am On Mar 09, 2023
And APC and Boko Haram trives in deciet..
Re: IPOB And LP Thrives On Propaganda And Fake News by Ofunaofu: 7:46am On Mar 09, 2023
While Tinubu, APC, Urchins, The Nation Lagos-Ibadan expressway propaganda newspaper and TVC are purveyors of lies, deceit falsehood and propaganda
Re: IPOB And LP Thrives On Propaganda And Fake News by AwkaFinest: 7:50am On Mar 09, 2023
Propaganda and fake news is the slogan of Obidients. LP is built on propaganda and fake news.
Re: IPOB And LP Thrives On Propaganda And Fake News by duro4chang(m): 8:06am On Mar 09, 2023
Labour party is laid on the foundation of falsehood, lies, intimidation, provocation, mischief, mudsling and character assassination.
Re: IPOB And LP Thrives On Propaganda And Fake News by optionalY09: 8:26am On Mar 09, 2023
if Nigerians are not careful they will buy replica
Re: IPOB And LP Thrives On Propaganda And Fake News by Ustec: 8:29am On Mar 09, 2023
wink

(1) (Reply)

APC NWC Member Wants Adamu, Omisore Removed / Nigerians Made A Choice Between A 1st Class Candidate And A Pass One / Judas Betrayed Jesus With Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.