Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,406 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor (65575 Views)

Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station / The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed / Sanwo-Olu Sympathises With Victims Of Ikeja Train, BRT Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Divoc19(f): 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
My daughter was hospitalized there they ask for cash no transfer for a drug at their pharmacy. She died few hours later.
Human and hypocrisy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Zeezenho: 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lagos generates I hilllon trillion and this all APC can offer. salute una oh!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by DSC7: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
Another sacrifice embarassed
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by AgentGoat: 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
Which kind wahala be this one again
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Bigbayour: 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
Holybwoy:
They didn't ask if you were Igbo or Yoruba.. they dumped everyone on the bare fvcking floor..

Make of that what you may when you take your anger to the polls next week!!

Give another government a try and that's Labour party!! Gbadebo is an indigene so maybe he will care more about the people and he has no godfather to answer to

You are really idiots for politicizing someone misfortunes

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Sammyblacky87: 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
[sub][/sub]
Holybwoy:
They didn't ask if you were Igbo or Yoruba.. they dumped everyone on the bare fvcking floor..

Give another government a try and that's Labour party!! Gbadebo is an indigene so maybe he will care more about the people and he has no godfather to answer to
nothing dey ur head pass labour party. Suoo!
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by khayce: 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
Some bloggers are just stupid for no reason sah.. what were you expecting first responders to do. Pack the victims to the hospital immediately? Abi will they not give them first aid treatment at the scene to save as many as possible lives before moving the stable ones to the hospitals. Stupid moderator.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Eriokanmi: 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ablemed:
Running out of Bed space is not only a Nigerian thing but worldwide but then, Sanwo olu should empower the Emergency Response team more so they can be quite effective than they are atm
See you. This isn't a mass emergency or pandemic where hospitals would run out of bed space. When God wants expose you for lying to those youre supposed to serve, some things would happen in unexplainable and odd ways. No hospital in Lagos is well equipped. I'm in that sector so I know.

This is a tertiary institution( teaching hospital) and not a maternity or PHC for God's sake. Stop defending the indefensible

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by colestephan86: 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
Holybwoy:

Don't be a fool, do u know what it is to take over 50 persons to an hospital at thesame time?
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Horus(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
A Lagos State Government staff bus with registration no 04A- 48LA was on Wednesday morning crushed by a moving train at PWD,
Ikeja area of Lagos. The Director, Public Affairs and Enlightenment Department of the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority, Adebayo Taofiq, confirmed the accident in a statement. “The accident recorded many casualties as the staff bus is fully loaded with govt staff going to the office this morning,”

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by JOemmy(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
This is the lagos they boast that tinibu built.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Winning123: 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
I pray they get well soon. Obi's people are just stupid. Making political gain out of tragedy.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by nedekid: 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
Holybwoy:

See your long neck Lanre. You have never tasted good governance in your life.. so, I know that what your generation is used to will be okay with you..

Sanwoolu do not give 2 fvcks about you. Omo yoruba ni e, ye ma sebi oponu elebi
Is that the fellow blowing mouth, "calling go to your state" in the picture you attached? Na wah. People will be suffering and still blowing mouth.
Even the fees at Lasuth I bet he cannot afford it.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by sofeo(m): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
Alright

Check my Signature
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Pabloma: 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
Holybwoy:
Emergency services rescued and conveyed victims to Lagos State university teaching hospital at Ikeja but the emergency ward had no bedspace for them. To save their lives, they were placed on a board outside and attended to..

Mehn! I’m tired 💔💔

https://twitter.com/SamzyVG/status/1633762954435784704?t=7NQ9owSGIf9roi7CZr2-vw&s=19

https://twitter.com/UnlimitedEniola/status/1633756190248189952?t=UXqKq-E24TtcACMW070AWQ&s=19

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7603198/train-crushes-brt-bus-ikeja
Rapid response teams are attending to them and you people are writing nonsense!.......please can any body name a state in this country including FCT with a well planned and arrange rapid response team like Asiwaju Lagos!!!!!!!....50yrs from now non of the states in south east can attain this height

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by georgeakins: 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
Philgafauto:
I don’t care about them because of most of them are tribalistic as Bleep.

Go to Alausa and see how they behave.

They vote based on tribal considerations so they deserve the kind of treatment they get.

Go back to your region.
We don't want ibos here in the South West

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Whitelion07(m): 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
Holybwoy:

keep quiet there!! The writer said they are attending to the victims outside the hospital hall because was no bed space anymore in the hospital rooms not that they dumped them. Is not everything you play politics with, have some sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by 9jaRealist: 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Holybwoy:
Emergency services rescued and conveyed victims to Lagos State university teaching hospital at Ikeja but the emergency ward had no bedspace for them. To save their lives, they were placed on a board outside and attended to..

Mehn! I’m tired 💔💔

https://twitter.com/SamzyVG/status/1633762954435784704?t=7NQ9owSGIf9roi7CZr2-vw&s=19

https://twitter.com/UnlimitedEniola/status/1633756190248189952?t=UXqKq-E24TtcACMW070AWQ&s=19

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7603198/train-crushes-brt-bus-ikeja

EXCELLENT JOB that emergency services are being promptly rendered to them…
“Bed space” is NOT necessarily what’s going to save their lives, but the services of these dedicated medical professionals!

SPEEDY RECOVERY TO ALL!

>

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Eriokanmi: 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

At least, they are attended to and not completely abandoned outside the premises of the hospital tongue
That's a teaching hospital which gulps billions of naira of tax payers money annually in budget. Its not a primary health centre . Its a shameful scene

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by nedekid: 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
It is normal for hospitals to run out of bed space especially a place like lasuth.
I personally use the cvu section and despite how exclusive and expensive the place is, they are sometimes out of bed space.
Anyway, few hospitals can take a sudden rush of 50 patients, especially those that need immediate critical care. It is normal to stabilize them pending when bedspace is organized.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Philgafauto: 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
Winning123:
I pray they get well soon. Obi's people are just stupid. Making political gain out of tragedy.

Get lost!!!

You expect sympathy after injustice?

The love of millions of Nigerians will wax cold after this election.

It’s all man for himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by nedekid: 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
Eriokanmi:
That's a teaching hospital which gulps billions of naira of tax payers money annually in budget. Its not a primary health centre . Its a shameful scene
No it is not. Lasut is a very busy place.
Having a gush of many patients as once will challenge their capacity in terms of bed space. They did the right thing my providing emergency care pending the preparation of bed spaces.
Every hospital in the world despite heavy funding has a capacity. If it is exceeded, you have such issues.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
Holybwoy:

thunder fire you and your generation for politicking this tragedy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Segzy19: 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nothing wrong with being treated on the floor.
It is called triaging and initial stabilization. There is no point hurriedly transporting IPs only for them to die in transit... So they have to be initially stabilized before evacuation...

This is mass casualty situation. It happens globally

You guys should learn, be exposed and stop criticising everything...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by VIKTO83(m): 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
I'm sure they got d best attention that can be seen in a Nigerian setting.
Lagos is always ahead by miles.
If this had happened in my state Abia or any other state in d South East except maybe enugu to some extent, I wonder what would have been d gate of those survivors.

Kudos to the planners of Lagos.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Philgafauto: 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
georgeakins:

Go back to your region.
We don't want ibos here in the South West

I’m yoruba you I.diot!!!

I ain’t going anywhere apart from outside Nigeria.

You think tribalism pays Abi?

Esheshe bere ni. You ain’t seen nothing yet!

The country will continue to sink lower and lower.

Eyin oloriburuku won yi…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by AmotekunSW: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Philgafauto:
I don’t care about them because of most of them are tribalistic as Bleep.

Go to Alausa and see how they behave.

They vote based on tribal considerations so they deserve the kind of treatment they get.

You and your family will not escape sudden death this year.
They won't even see your bodies bodies to bury.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by caracas: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
thesicilian:

Sanwo-Olu has done very well and he's the one we're going to vote for.
No enlightened individual would vote for an unknown, untested entity with no experience whatsoever simply because he belongs to Labour party, a party derived from the criminal PDP but has magically become the best thing to happen to easterners since sliced bread
Shameless fuuls everywhere , this is how you mofos heaped a buhari on Nigerians cos of your stewpidity n ethnic bigotry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by toprealman: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

At least, they are attended to and not completely abandoned outside the premises of the hospital tongue
May Nigeria not happen to you bro.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Judolisco(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
Do u knw anything about emergency.... Una no get sense 4 dis country.... Kudos to d hospital jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning / 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) / Passport: Nigerian Immigration Reacted To Widespread About The New Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.