Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,120 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor (65572 Views)

Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station / The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed / Sanwo-Olu Sympathises With Victims Of Ikeja Train, BRT Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by madapcmod: 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
Sanwolu is busy using Lagos fund to sponsor Thieffnubu criminal mandate while the hospitals in Lagos rot. Just a train accident and there's no bedspace. God forbid there is plane crash, na for express they go dey treat people
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by 77up(m): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
Holybwoy:
They didn't ask if you were Igbo or Yoruba.. they dumped everyone on the bare fvcking floor..

Make of that what you may when you take your anger to the polls next week!!

Give another government a try and that's Labour party!! Gbadebo is an indigene so maybe he will care more about the people and he has no godfather to answer to
How stupid can you be? This kind of thread is what you still find your way to politicised.

Many are mad !
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by emmanuelbrown26: 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
Holybwoy:
They didn't ask if you were Igbo or Yoruba.. they dumped everyone on the bare fvcking floor..

Give another government a try and that's Labour party!! Gbadebo is an indigene so maybe he will care more about the people and he has no godfather to answer to
This is classical comment. At dis point in time, they were all nigerians and Lagos Ian's but after that period, everybody becomes igbo, Yoruba or hausa

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hoelujohn:

For less than 100 people. You people are terrible. What is going to happen if there is earthquake affecting thousands of people? Go and check how much is allocated to health. Even the capital of the state doesn't have enough bed spaces for emergency cases
that's how stupid you are. What has the governor in your state done in the development of the health sector in your said state but you are here trying to criticise and bring down the work of someone here besides it isn't the only hospital along the ikeja axis and also the hospital would have at more than 100 patients in the hospital b4 bringing in the said less than 80 patients that were involved in the accidents and the people treated within the premises are people having suffered minor injuries. Those ones with critical injuries will surely be taken into the ICU or admitted but you will be here blaming the government at any little chance you get even if they weren't at fault but people like you have no resourceful impact be it little or negligible in your neighbourhood.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
renderme:

Shut up. The Lagos state government has been moving them to other hospitals. Pple on the scene kept carrying victims to LASUTH because it was closest, instead of other places.

The emergency management team moved them to the other hospitals below (go and give blood if you can). And they even removed the bus before 10am.

it amazes me how some people would criticise people so completely and they themselves haven't had meaningful contributions to their environment.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Sholaco: 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

At least, they are attended to and not completely abandoned outside the premises of the hospital tongue
Great reply
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Mrhonesty: 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
Government house is not a practicing field. Let the capable hands continue

Holybwoy:

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by drimzsmoke(m): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hoelujohn:

For less than 100 people. You people are terrible. What is going to happen if there is earthquake affecting thousands of people? Go and check how much is allocated to health. Even the capital of the state doesn't have enough bed spaces for emergency cases

Lolz....There's always room for improvement but at the moment,Lagos has 1 of the best health care system in Nigeria!!!
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Omoawoke: 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
Holybwoy:

When I saw the news, I made a comment and used it to attack chinedu.
I realized I was stupid making politics out of a news where people are in pain and removed the comment
But you people are completely insane and your IQ is dead. Even if you have no one to tell u, common sense will let u know u should not turn the thread to politics. People are in pain you this ipob
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by juman(m): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lagos has more than ten percent of Nigerian population, yet things work well there better than any other state.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
Pabloma:

Rapid response teams are attending to them and you people are writing nonsense!.......please can any body name a state in this country including FCT with a well planned and arrange rapid response team like Asiwaju Lagos!!!!!!!....50yrs from now non of the states in south east can attain this height
boss God bless you for this and I can say it categorically no state in Nigeria would react swiftly like lagos state with the way they did and yes they need to improve seriously because they are really behind if compared to other countries of the world but if we criticise them we shld also appreciate them for their good works and yes I know the some of health sector staffs have this non challant attitude but now everyone will start to sit right else you get your ass handed over to you
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by BeanX(m): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
Holybwoy:

Tarrhhhh, Sanwo-olu we know only
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by juman(m): 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
Is there anything like government workers staff bus in your state?
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by NoToPile: 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
Some people are really foolish, very foolish to try politicize something like this.

Response teams are attending to people within the hospital premises and some are saying rubbish. You see medical people surrounding the patients and you are saying nonsense instead of wishing them good recovery.

Some are on stretchers and some are on mattresses, I even saw oxygen cylinders being rolled out in that same video.

Is it that they don't even know our teaching hospitals emergency wards are almost always filled to capacity

There should be a control to some people's madness nau.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by drimzsmoke(m): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
Eriokanmi:
See you. This isn't a mass emergency or pandemic where hospitals would run out of bed space. When God wants expose you for lying to those youre supposed to serve, some things would happen in unexplainable and odd ways. No hospital in Lagos is well equipped. I'm in that sector so I know.

This is a tertiary institution( teaching hospital) and not a maternity or PHC for God's sake. Stop defending the indefensible

Lolz....OOUTH accident and emergency ward is full to the brim at the moment,so if this had happened in Ogun,it would have been worse
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Philgafauto: 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
georgeakins:

Mad man,
You're even ashamed of your tribe.
You idiot, go back to your backward region.
Go and make your region liveable and stop constituting nuisance everywhere you go.
Bastard!

The SW is my region and we shall continue to go down if we choose the worst out of us and if we don’t stamp out ethnic and religious bigotry.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
Philgafauto:

I’m yoruba you I.diot!!!

I ain’t going anywhere apart from outside Nigeria.

You think tribalism pays Abi?

Esheshe bere ni. You ain’t seen nothing yet!

The country will continue to sink lower and lower.

Eyin oloriburuku won yi…
if you are calling someone oloriburuku shey you self don make am for life. Tribalism doesn't pay at all but we shld say the truth yes they really need to develop the health sector but let's appreciate them that they responded swiftly, you won't even know sumtin as such happened if you passed after 4hours of the incident because it has been cleared but the govt really need to improve on the health sector.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by sharpwriter(m): 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
Reinaldo:
Chai... meanwhile their leaders will run abroad even if they feel a slight headache. Very wicked souls. Nigeria must be freed from the clutches of these demonic entities.
Only if you knew that the demonic cage giving power to the demonic entities is the institution called Nigeria!
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Eriokanmi: 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Lolz....OOUTH accident and emergency ward is full to the brim at the moment,so if this had happened in Ogun,it would have been worse
How can you compare OOUTH ER with lagos ER? Dr Fatungase, the ag CMD sef no fit. If OOUTH could grab half if what goes into lasuth as allocation, they'd use it to do wonders.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Philgafauto: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
IamAsiri:

Haba! This is a very terrible comment. I do not and will never support corruption and injustice which is why I don't in any way support Tinubu. I will however never wish their supporters evil, lest I myself become what I detest in them. Kindly change your way of thinking.
I won’t change ooo

I’m yoruba and I know how tribalistic we can be.

Since we choose hate & bigotry more than building a nation, I don’t care about what happens to anybody.

Empathy is dead at this moment.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by FireUpNow(m): 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
When you have selfish and thieving politicians in govt. They don't have the interest of the masses but only to kill and suffer people
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by drimzsmoke(m): 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Eriokanmi:
How can you compare OOUTH ER with lagos ER? Dr Fatungase, the ag CMD sef no fit. If OOUTH couid grab half if what goes into lasuth as allocation, they'd use it to do wonders.

You're truly in the system but wait,I'm not getting your point again....who are you blaming here,LASG or LASUTH mgmt?
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Hoelujohn: 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
oladipuposadeeq:
that's how stupid you are. What has the governor in your state done in the development of the health sector in your said state but you are here trying to criticise and bring down the work of someone here besides it isn't the only hospital along the ikeja axis and also the hospital would have at more than 100 patients in the hospital b4 bringing in the said less than 80 patients that were involved in the accidents and the people treated within the premises are people having suffered minor injuries. Those ones with critical injuries will surely be taken into the ICU or admitted but you will be here blaming the government at any little chance you get even if they weren't at fault but people like you have no resourceful impact be it little or negligible in your neighbourhood.
If accident victims are treated in UK like that be sure that the prime minister will resign the next day, infact all cabinet members will resign.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Lanretoye(m): 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
stillme231:
mumu na so una dey talk anyhow.. if u like vote cow.... Fools n tribal bigot
thank u so much pathetic born loser. U just lost again.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Which of the admin approved this news?

Did you see them abandoned?
Did you even watched the video at all?
This is a large casualty, and they are all being attended to.
Must you politicised everything.
Abi na government drive the bus.
The only blame here is on the bus driver, that refuse to stop when he was ask to, thinking he could beat the time.

For your information, that ain't just a brt bus, it is Lagos State civil service staff bus, and they had school children on it as well.
Holybwoy:
Emergency services rescued and conveyed victims to Lagos State university teaching hospital at Ikeja but the emergency ward had no bedspace for them. To save their lives, they were placed on a board outside and attended to..

Mehn! I’m tired 💔💔

https://twitter.com/SamzyVG/status/1633762954435784704?t=7NQ9owSGIf9roi7CZr2-vw&s=19

https://twitter.com/UnlimitedEniola/status/1633756190248189952?t=UXqKq-E24TtcACMW070AWQ&s=19

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7603198/train-crushes-brt-bus-ikeja
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Bluntemperor: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
madridguy:
At least, they are attended to. I wish them speedy recovery.

God bless you and that is the spirit!
Prompt response to save lives!
God bless the Lagos State Govt.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Philgafauto: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
Bluntemperor:

God bless you and that is the spirit!
Prompt response to save lives!
God bless the Lagos State Govt.

APC paid bot. And an adherent of a particular dangerous faith.

We know your motivations.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Truthshscrazy: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Eriokanmi: 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
drimzsmoke:

You're truly in the system but wait,I'm not getting your point again....who are you blaming here,LASG or LASUTH mgmt?
LASG, through LASMOH owns LASUTH and coordinates the affairs of the LASUTH mgt. The system faired better when Dr Jide Idris was health commissioner
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by drimzsmoke(m): 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hoelujohn:

If accident victims are treated in UK like that be sure that the prime minister will resign the next day, infact all cabinet members will resign.

Sir,are you in the UK
I want to confirm something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning / 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.