Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,388 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children (20094 Views)

Mass Extinction Caused By Volcanic Eruption Paved Way For Dinosaurs 233M Yrs Ago / Facebook Launches Tuned, A Messaging App For Couples / Nanotechnology And Sunlight Clear The Way For Better Visibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by Authoreety: 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
teacherbim:

Nonsense

I tell u

1 Like

Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by emmadejust(m): 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
Some invention are not necessary in this world , but human seems to want to proof a point with life, and God creation
Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
grin
Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by xevove2061: 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
Realists:
Impossible it's just another imagination.

If they can clone a dog, this is not impossible. One less gender to worry about in this world.
Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by themonk(m): 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
angry
Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by Ever8090: 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
Some people no just get sense..na wetin wan human being decided to use him life do na him be this
Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by Wawelexy(m): 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
[quote author=Clairvoyancy post=121601187]What enjoyment

Are you high?
Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by Waywardson6: 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
Year's from now, it will become a reality. The same way some people doubted the existence of the internet & today the internet is global. It will happen, life keeps changing & advancing.

5 Likes

Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by PlayerMeji: 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
They should turn the Female Chromosomes into Male, lets see..
Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by 2mch(m): 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
So, the men will carry the pregnancy or what? They should quickly carry out the science so that we can see what the offspring will look like.

1 Like

Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by thaoriginator: 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
grin

Wetin do toto?
Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by Tunedey0001(m): 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
My encounter with some Igbo guys at lekki yesterday morning.

I went to get beans opposite my office yesterday when I heard them saying nobody voted for tinubu everybody voted obi, I was like how will you believe no one voted him.

They then ask do you vote for him, I said yes though I didn't even vote but I have to tell them yes to hear what their reply would be.

I can bet you they didn't disappoint same on/offline bullying.

Next thing is you will surfer for voting him
I was like why say that.
He said you voted for proverty

Then I ask them question
Why do you think your candidate will make everybody a millionaire overnight because according to you now everybody that voted another candidate will surfer.

To cut it short I give them back to back
And reminded them that they should face their region.

Idiot they ask if I be indigen
I just laugh them off and say Lagos form 60years ago mumu people like they don't know Lekki is some people village.
Me am from bariga and na my family be the Bale there. More than 400years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by dododawa1: 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
LOL
Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by Irondome1: 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
puremaker7:
I would have been happy to be around in the next 100yrs, i want to check how this world will be like.
Be happy for being here today for many would've wished to witness the things we are witnessing today.

1 Like

Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by blowjohn(m): 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
LGBT and gays will be happy with this news
Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by blowjohn(m): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
Waywardson6:
Year's from now, it will become a reality. The same way some people doubted the existence of the internet & today the internet is global. It will happen, life keeps changing & advancing.

Internet is not human being

1 Like

Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by baralatie(m): 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
Rice can reconfigure their body na but humans naaa

Sea horses well
Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by Juleeee: 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
puremaker7:
I would have been happy to be around in the next 100yrs, i want to check how this world will be like.

100years is to far now, just give it 10 years

1 Like

Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by blowjohn(m): 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
2mch:
So, the men will carry the pregnancy or what? They should quickly carry out the science so that we can see what the offspring will look like.

Sperm is turned into female egg.
And the embryo developes outside the human male.

Just sperm turning to eggs basically.

LGBT go dey happy

4 Likes

Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by 2mch(m): 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
blowjohn:

Sperm is turned into female egg.
And the embryo developes outside the human male.

Just sperm turning to eggs basically.

LGBT go dey happy
So who go still carry an and born am? I hope it’s the same men

1 Like

Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by MrSegunAdewole: 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
pastor righteousness how far
Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by IBvoss(m): 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hahaha, I love science but it's far too scary at times. If this really progresses and becomes mainstream sometime in the future, I can see all humanity evolving into sexless, neutral beings without any reproductive organs since it would reach a point where all people will just take their DNA to labs and cultivate and modify their offspring there. And when you factor in AI too and its potential to fuse with and augment our minds, it's going to be a crazy future. It may even reach a point where they'd crack the brain and be able to store and transfer consciousness to machines or biological clones, thereby eliminating the concept of death.

It's impossible to even remotely imagine what the world will be like in the next millennium or 3 milleniums after. I have a feeling that humanity will face many tribulations and will only reach that point if we can survive the universe and ourselves.

1 Like

Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by Kaiser20: 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
The scientist should use the white gay male to test their invention.
They should prepare the white boys to start getting Pregnant ASAP.
We black African Males we are very proud to listen to that rubbish

2 Likes

Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by Laple0541(m): 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
What about human female couples?

Mad people

1 Like

Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by Mickykarim: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
naptu2:

https://news.sky.com/story/scientists-create-fertile-eggs-using-only-male-mice-cells-in-breakthrough-which-could-pave-way-for-human-male-couples-to-have-children-12829194?dcmp=snt-sf-twitter

STILL PLAYING GOD.

The fact that it worked with mice does not make it a workable impulse on humans.

WHEN WILL THEY STOP WITH ENOUGH ABURDITY IN RESEARCHE FOR INHUMANITY.

What manner of human would be made from two female semen. Mongrels, of course and back to the age of dingo.

So called scientists lost souls to the DEVIL.
Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by seunayantokun(m): 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
When they say they are wise, they simply manifest folly.

1 Like

Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by BOLATINUBU01: 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
Wawelexy:
Western countries are the destroyer in guise of saviour of the world
this is Japan

3 Likes

Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by backtovillage: 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
Males will start celebrating mothers' day

2 Likes

Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by Careente7(m): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
E be many tinz.
Abeg,make una rest,abeg.
Re: New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
Too much intelligence is bad but some people don't understand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls What Is Work Of Turbo On 5000 Watts Century Stabilizer / Nigerian Builds Unusual Jet Car (VIDEO) / Time Travel : Real Or Fictional .. .?(how Possible) ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.