Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,681 members, 7,851,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode (1151 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Is SANWO OLU Truly From Ogun State. / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode by Fintiri: 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
The best working governor of Lagos state who worked hard to makes sure Lagos was not rules by a cocaine sniffing vagabond said sanwo olu is a mental health patient in Gbagada general hospital.

We digged further and found out he was a patient there and since his tenure he has been commissioning beds in the mental ward of Gbagada general hospital

but the mental case file was hidden.

Is this true that sanwo olu has mental disorder 🥺

Re: Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode by mymadam(m): 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fintiri:
The best working governor of Lagos state who worked hard to makes sure Lagos was not rules by a cocaine sniffing vagabond said sanwo olu is a mental health patient in Gbagada general hospital.

We digged further and found out he was a patient there and since his tenure he has been commissioning beds in the mental ward of Gbagada general hospital

but the mental case file was hidden.

Is this true that sanwo olu has mental disorder 🥺

You had about 4 years to do your very own research re: Sanwo-Olu. So what exactly did you find out? Let's now have your exclusive report here on NL 😏

1 Like

Re: Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode by Fintiri: 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
mymadam:

You had about 4 years to do your very own research re: Sanwo-Olu. So what exactly did you find out? Let's now have your exclusive report here on NL 😏

Sanwo olu Is a mental health patient
Re: Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode by mymadam(m): 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fintiri:

OK, noted. By the way, are you a Lagosian? Just asking 👂🏽
Re: Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode by Fintiri: 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
mymadam:

OK, noted. By the way, are you a Lagosian? Just asking 👂🏽

Yes why?

Because I support GVR?
Re: Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode by 2mch(m): 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fintiri:

DSS is waiting for you to prove it. They are currently in your tail.
Re: Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode by Fintiri: 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
2mch:

Shatap

Go and read Quran or your sister so she will not join the ekiti trend
Re: Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode by 2mch(m): 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fintiri:

Shatap

Go and read Quran or your sister so she will not join the ekiti trend
They will get you very soon. Don’t worry. You will explain all these lies.
Re: Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode by Fintiri: 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
2mch:

They will get you very soon. Don’t worry. You will explain all these lies.

So you don't want to go back to ekiti?

What about your sister?

Why are you spoiling Lagos
Re: Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode by 2mch(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fintiri:

So you don't want to go back to ekiti?

What about your sister?

Why are you spoiling Lagos
Osu that is fighting to stay in Lagos. Lmao. You are nothing but a slave in your village. Only internet give you mouth to talk. Your shrine is still looking for supply of heads and blood. Focus on vanishing Osu in South East and leave Lagos alone.
Re: Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode by Fintiri: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
2mch:

Osu that is fighting to stay in Lagos. Lmao. You are nothing but a slave in your village. Only internet give you mouth to talk. Your shrine is still looking for supply of heads and blood. Focus on vanishing Osu in South East and leave Lagos alone.

Your sister is the only hope o

Let her not join the witches I wan marry her come Lagos
Re: Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode by 2mch(m): 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fintiri:

Your sister is the only hope o

Let her not join the witches I wan marry her come Lagos
Osu, your village needs you. Stay there.
Re: Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode by Fintiri: 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
2mch:

Osu, your village needs you. Stay there.

Why are u angry the sewing machine spoil?
Re: Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode by mymadam(m): 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fintiri:

Yes why?
Because I support GVR?

No 🤝🏽
Re: Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode by Metaphor44(m): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
I heard so
Re: Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode by optionalY09: 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
I am not a supporter of Sanwoolu but f you dont have his health record don’t bring such topic on here we are not his doctors - Ko were danu

1 Like

Re: Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode by Fintiri: 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
optionalY09:
I am not a supporter of Sanwoolu but f you dont have his health record don’t bring such topic on here we are not his doctors - Ko were danu

This revelation was made by the former governor

Browse and check
Re: Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode by 0monnak0da: 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Most churchgoers and Mosque goers are mental health patients
If you masturbate on a daily and cannot stop you are a mental health patient
If you use drugs and or alcohol you area mental health patient
Mental health problems are every where affecting 1 in 2 people in their lives
Not only those wandering the streets
Re: Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode by ganisucks(f): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
2mch:
*on your tail.
Re: Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode by optionalY09: 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fintiri:

This revelation was made by the former governor

Browse and check

Do you guys have his health records or are you guy just local - i do t get it
Re: Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode by Fintiri: 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
optionalY09:

Do you guys have his health records or are you guy just local - i do t get it

Ambode also said sanwo olu was arrested with fake dollars
Re: Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode by optionalY09: 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fintiri:

Ambode also said sanwo olu was arrested with fake dollars

I need evidence video police report or something concrete
Re: Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode by Fintiri: 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
optionalY09:

I need evidence video police report or something concrete

Give me a solid video or concrete evidence GVR is IPob project

Also

I need the file that said peter obi killed people and dumped in ezi River
Re: Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode by optionalY09: 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fintiri:

Give me a solid video or concrete evidence GVR is IPob project

Also

I need the file that said peter obi killed people and dumped in ezi River

I never alleged he did and i have no evidence regarding that.
Re: Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode by Fintiri: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
optionalY09:

I never alleged he did and i have no evidence regarding that.
Jide get sko sko
Re: Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode by optionalY09: 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fintiri:

Jide get sko sko

at least not the type that killed Ojukwu

Baba e ya were

Nna no dey respect boundaries and i will deal with you
Re: Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode by Fintiri: 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
optionalY09:

at least not the type that killed Ojukwu

Baba e ya were

Nna no dey respect boundaries and i will deal with you

Mama e ya werey sho ti ye ?

Boundaries scatter your dirty boxers with holes .

Sanwo olu is a mental health patient and a cocaine sniffing vagabond.

Cry to the lagoon

(1) (Reply)

Na Lagos Own Enter Your Eyes - Twitter User Drag Obi Over Monday Market Incident / APC Governors Endorse Akpabio For Senate President – Ganduje / Did Hope Uzodimma (4th) Sue Candidates Of AA And APGA (2nd & 3rd) In 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.