Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian (17249 Views)

Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East / Senate Presidency: APC Warns To Ndume / Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by ycat: 3:22am On Mar 10, 2023
Keep raising your hope, you are just setting yourselves up for a sob story.

NW, NC and SS are ahead of SE for that position in exact order.
PrinceOfLagos:

https://guardian.ng/news/senate-presidency-apc-tips-south-east/

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by Taba21: 3:45am On Mar 10, 2023
Zeezenho:

Urchin current yoruba speaker and house member how did that change your life,are you not still poor and miserable?

Buhary 8 years does it reduce almajeri from the north?

Igbo 8 years outside apc government are they not waxing stronger.bro grace too much on omo Igbo,noting your envy,jealousy nor 1 billion tinubus can do about that.

You're the poor misrable one here that's why you spread across Nigeria
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by kel4soft: 4:31am On Mar 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

APC wants to beg the Igbos after wronging the region for 8 years

They've seen that the south east grow even more stronger despite Buhari neglect and will grow more stronger going forward so they have no choice than to beg the Igbos with Senate enate Presidency

I don't support Tinubu but in no way did Buhari wrong your region. Atleast thank him for the 2nd Niger Bridge.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by itsene: 5:38am On Mar 10, 2023
Some idiots still see Nigeria as it was in 1960, a wazobia tripod.
Failure awaits those who base their political calculations on tripod.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by Nwagboriwe133: 5:46am On Mar 10, 2023
Let the keep there nonsense senate President,who that one help
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by Zeezenho: 6:49am On Mar 10, 2023
Taba21:

You're the poor misrable one here that's why you spread across Nigeria

We spread because we believe we are in your country.we are not cowards.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by Ballmer: 7:16am On Mar 10, 2023
You papa go wail to death as no such post will be given to you fools. Peter Obi should go n take his Mandate from INEC

PrinceOfLagos:

https://guardian.ng/news/senate-presidency-apc-tips-south-east/

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by 0monnak0da: 8:58am On Mar 10, 2023
itsene:
Some idiots still see Nigeria as it was in 1960, a wazobia tripod.
Failure awaits those who base their political calculations on tripod.
Even in 1960 There was no Tripod.
Tafawa Balewa was Gere not Hausa and not Fulani
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by HardBishop: 9:13am On Mar 10, 2023
kel4soft:

I don't support Tinubu but in no way did Buhari wrong your region. Atleast thank him for the 2nd Niger Bridge.
We no want. Okay, let them keep their Senate presidency, we don't want it. SS can handle and igbos should keep off from TINUBU govt.
Infact I am pleading with igbos. If you know your self worth as an IGBO MAN, pls don't help a man that denied you your presidency.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by christistruth01: 11:25am On Mar 10, 2023
I heard it has been Zoned to the South South and it is between Oshiomhole and Akpabio
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by honeyB2018: 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
naijainstinct:
So it's Presidency or nothing? I really hope the SE can being more tactical in their alliances. Politics is about strategy not sentiments.

Let me tell you the truth. You there's a way you treat someone, that brings out the beast in him. When the beast is out, nothing interests him again.
The way the Nigerian nation have treated the People of the South East, it has made every political position, to be of no value to them
again
The average Igboman, sees nothing attractive in your Senate President position, having held it for more than 5 times. So what's new about it.? Anyone of senators of Igbo origin, gunning for it, is just to fester their own nerves.
If I tell you, the mind of every Igboman now, you will be surprised. But I will not.
You don't why the voted for Obi massively.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by honeyB2018: 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
HardBishop:

Good!! Pls tell your TINUBU not to employ any Igbo man to cushion these hatred. WE DONT NEED UT, infact GOOOOO. You kill us in The north, you destroy our properties in the west. So don't expect anything good from an Igbo man.

I didn't read your post before I replied someone about the thinking of average Igboman about the political positions that people are dangling before the Igbo.
The Nigerian nation has brought out the beast in the people of Igbo land, that nothing they now, gives us the trust and confidence in what they are doing.
They don't know the tigers they're trying to tame. May God help all of us.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by honeyB2018: 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
kel4soft:

It's a bridge for all Nigerians. It's not a bridge for the IGBOS alone.
For almost 8yrs, Lag- Ibadan Express road, is yet to be completed, so what will the Yorubas be saying?
V.P is their son.
Speaker of the HOR, is from there.
Minister of Works from there. Yet, it hasn't been completed.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by naijainstinct: 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
honeyB2018:

Let me tell you the truth. You there's a way you treat someone, that brings out the beast in him. When the beast is out, nothing interests him again.
The way the Nigerian nation have treated the People of the South East, it has made every political position, to be of no value to them
again
The average Igboman, sees nothing attractive in your Senate President position, having held it for more than 5 times. So what's new about it.? Anyone of senators of Igbo origin, gunning for it, is just to fester their own nerves.
If I tell you, the mind of every Igboman now, you will be surprised. But I will not.
You don't why the voted for Obi massively.

Thanks for throwing more light. However, if may ask, why does the Igbos feel they are the most victimized and why is every other tribe victimizing the Igbos? If everyone hates or despises you, don't you think something is wrong with your person?

Moving forward, what are the exact grievances of the south East and how can they be placated?
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by HardBishop: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
honeyB2018:

I didn't read your post before I replied someone about the thinking of average Igboman about the political positions that people are dangling before the Igbo.
The Nigerian nation has brought out the beast in the people of Igbo land, that nothing they now, gives us the trust and confidence in what they are doing.
They don't know the tigers they're trying to tame. May God help all of us.

They are busy denying our right. Hmmm how NIGERIA is 3 decades, that's how it is now
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by honeyB2018: 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
naijainstinct:
Thanks for throwing more light. However, if may ask, why does the Igbos feel they are the most victimized and why is every other tribe victimizing the Igbos? If everyone hates or despises you, don't you think something is wrong with your person?

Moving forward, what are the exact grievances of the south East and how can they be placated?

I don't know wether it's here or not, I have asked the Yorubas, this question, you can as well help answer it.
Are there no IGBOS in other parts of Yoruba land? Where in those places, have heard of any altercation with their host?
Why is it only in Lagos State, that it's sad in the South West, IGBOS wants to take their land, IGBOS are dominating them. I I have been to almost all parts of Yoruba land, but Ondo State. Just help me answer this question, it's very germain in addressing this issue.
IGBOS, were in Lagos in the early 90s, they couldn't take the land then, it's now they want to take it.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by naijainstinct: 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
honeyB2018:

I don't know wether it's here or not, I have asked the Yorubas, this question, you can as well help answer it.
Are there no IGBOS in other parts of Yoruba land? Where in those places, have heard of any altercation with their host?
Why is it only in Lagos State, that it's sad in the South West, IGBOS wants to take their land, IGBOS are dominating them. I I have been to almost all parts of Yoruba land, but Ondo State. Just help me answer this question, it's very germain in addressing this issue.
IGBOS, were in Lagos in the early 90s, they couldn't take the land then, it's now they want to take it.
Well, in my opinion, I believe because Lagos is the richest state in Nigeria in terms of GDP, the SW tend to guard it jealously as anyone would.
Why are Igbos the only tribe referring to Lagos as a no-man's land? Calabar and Kogi were all federal capitals at some point, why are they not referred to as NML? Aba is a commercial city that attracts people from all over the country, why is it not referred to as NML? There are more northerners that south westerners in SE, how many northerners are holding political appointments or elective posts in SE?

I said something about animosity towards Igbos by almost all tribes. Hausas prefer Yorubas to Igbos, South-Southerners don't like to be referred to as Igbo despite the similarities in culture. Yorubas are now becoming seemingly angry with the igbos, why are these?
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by sreamsense: 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop talking nonsense

Did you not read where I wrote that the stolen mandate must be returned ?
You are still waiting for mandate? Ok, carry chair, sit down and Keep waiting...! By four year, he will return that to pick another 4 years. Only what we need from you is keep wailing till Tinubu 8years.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by orisa37: 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
THE VP SHETTIMA WILL BE SENATE PRESIDENT LIKE IT IS IN AMERICA.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by honeyB2018: 9:50am On Mar 11, 2023
naijainstinct:
Well, in my opinion, I believe because Lagos is the richest state in Nigeria in terms of GDP, the SW tend to guard it jealously as anyone would.
Why are Igbos the only tribe referring to Lagos as a no-man's land? Calabar and Kogi were all federal capitals at some point, why are they not referred to as NML? Aba is a commercial city that attracts people from all over the country, why is it not referred to as NML? There are more northerners that south westerners in SE, how many northerners are holding political appointments or elective posts in SE?

I said something about animosity towards Igbos by almost all tribes. Hausas prefer Yorubas to Igbos, South-Southerners don't like to be referred to as Igbo despite the similarities in culture. Yorubas are now becoming seemingly angry with the igbos, why are these?

Thanks. If the IGBOS in the other parts of SW are peaceful with there host, and are seen a problematic in Lagos, then we need to investigate the cause. And this is my findings.
(1) Lagos State, is the only state in Nigeria, where the indigenous groups as owners are less than 10% of it's total population. Meaning, of the 24m( Est) population of Lagos State, the indigenous people here are just 2.5m, people mainly the Aworis, who are in 16-17 LGAs of the constitution recognized 20 L G A.,the rest are non- Indigenes.
Meaning more than 20m people in Lagos State are non- Indigenes.
You can do your findings.
(2) Lagos, by it's cosmopolitan nature is the only state in Nigeria, where evey region in Nigeria has a space. Apart from the fact that Lagos State is in the SW, the Yorubas have their space here, of the over 90% position alloted to them by the cosmopolitan nature of Lagos State.
The IGBOS, have their own space here, ditto other regions.
(3) For the fact that other regions have their spaces here, not by force, but the fact that nature forbids vacuum, the other Yoruba States like Ogun, Oyo, Osun, under the umbrella of Yoruba nation, wants to dominate and push others out of their space here and dominate here in Lagos State, not Yorubaland.
(4) The real indigenes of Lagos State, unfortunately are been dominated by their so called Yoruba brothers in their Lagos land. The other Yoruba land, give to the Lagos State indigenes, what they cannot take in their own states, and expect from the Lagos State indigenes, what they cannot give.
Example.
B. O. S, is not a Lagosian, but he's ruling Lagos State.
His Deputy, Hamzat, is a prince in Ogun State.
Solomon Olamilekan, was a senator here in Lagos, for 8yrs, but has gone to Ogun State, contested and won again as a senator, to represent Ogun West.
Tinubu is from Osun State, but was both a senator and 2times governor in Lagos State.
Obasa, speaker of Lagos State, is from Ogun State, Ambode from Ondo State. Go the ministries, you will pity Lagos State.
Wherein in Yoruba land, has anyone from Awori, Epe, Ikorodu as indigene been a councillor in any part of Yoruba land?
The indigenes wants to take control of Lagos State, unfortunately, they are in the minority, therefore they want their voices heard and their land retrieved from the stranglehold of their Yoruba brothers. This is fight in Lagos. Forget about what they say about the IGBOS.
On the issue of Lagos State, been a NML. It can't be true. It's only used by the Yorubas to put the IGBOS in a bad light. Every piece of land is been owned by someone. If the IGBOS wants to buy land, who do the Pay money to?
Who writes the family receipt? There's as always a family they will go to. So it's just decoy, to demark the IGBOS in Lagos, drive them and confiscate their properties.
IGBOS, have no problems with Yorubas at all.
All that they Igboman wants, is a peaceful atmosphere to do his buying and selling. Government jobs, positions and it's traping are not the immediate need of average Igboman, where to do his business, hide his head, make money to take care of his family at home.
You said Hsusas prefer the Yorubas to the IGBOS, how true is that? It's the same Yorubas, who are generous, that fought against the Hausa/Fulani and massacre them in 2003, when this same Tinubu was governor of Lagos State. It was the same Yoruba that fought and massacre the Hausa/Fulanis in Shagamu,Mile12. That's what the are intending to do now.
No man is taking any part of Yoruba land, rather, Yorubas should learn how not to be intimidated by the success of strangers in their land.
This the whole truth. Do your research and let us know.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by naijainstinct: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2023
honeyB2018:

Thanks. If the IGBOS in the other parts of SW are peaceful with there host, and are seen a problematic in Lagos, then we need to investigate the cause. And this is my findings.
(1) Lagos State, is the only state in Nigeria, where the indigenous groups as owners are less than 10% of it's total population. Meaning, of the 24m( Est) population of Lagos State, the indigenous people here are just 2.5m, people mainly the Aworis, who are in 16-17 LGAs of the constitution recognized 20 L G A.,the rest are non- Indigenes.
Meaning more than 20m people in Lagos State are non- Indigenes.
You can do your findings.
(2) Lagos, by it's cosmopolitan nature is the only state in Nigeria, where evey region in Nigeria has a space. Apart from the fact that Lagos State is in the SW, the Yorubas have their space here, of the over 90% position alloted to them by the cosmopolitan nature of Lagos State.
The IGBOS, have their own space here, ditto other regions.
(3) For the fact that other regions have their spaces here, not by force, but the fact that nature forbids vacuum, the other Yoruba States like Ogun, Oyo, Osun, under the umbrella of Yoruba nation, wants to dominate and push others out of their space here and dominate here in Lagos State, not Yorubaland.
(4) The real indigenes of Lagos State, unfortunately are been dominated by their so called Yoruba brothers in their Lagos land. The other Yoruba land, give to the Lagos State indigenes, what they cannot take in their own states, and expect from the Lagos State indigenes, what they cannot give.
Example.
B. O. S, is not a Lagosian, but he's ruling Lagos State.
His Deputy, Hamzat, is a prince in Ogun State.
Solomon Olamilekan, was a senator here in Lagos, for 8yrs, but has gone to Ogun State, contested and won again as a senator, to represent Ogun West.
Tinubu is from Osun State, but was both a senator and 2times governor in Lagos State.
Obasa, speaker of Lagos State, is from Ogun State, Ambode from Ondo State. Go the ministries, you will pity Lagos State.
Wherein in Yoruba land, has anyone from Awori, Epe, Ikorodu as indigene been a councillor in any part of Yoruba land?
The indigenes wants to take control of Lagos State, unfortunately, they are in the minority, therefore they want their voices heard and their land retrieved from the stranglehold of their Yoruba brothers. This is fight in Lagos. Forget about what they say about the IGBOS.
On the issue of Lagos State, been a NML. It can't be true. It's only used by the Yorubas to put the IGBOS in a bad light. Every piece of land is been owned by someone. If the IGBOS wants to buy land, who do the Pay money to?
Who writes the family receipt? There's as always a family they will go to. So it's just decoy, to demark the IGBOS in Lagos, drive them and confiscate their properties.
IGBOS, have no problems with Yorubas at all.
All that they Igboman wants, is a peaceful atmosphere to do his buying and selling. Government jobs, positions and it's traping are not the immediate need of average Igboman, where to do his business, hide his head, make money to take care of his family at home.
You said Hsusas prefer the Yorubas to the IGBOS, how true is that? It's the same Yorubas, who are generous, that fought against the Hausa/Fulani and massacre them in 2003, when this same Tinubu was governor of Lagos State. It was the same Yoruba that fought and massacre the Hausa/Fulanis in Shagamu,Mile12. That's what the are intending to do now.
No man is taking any part of Yoruba land, rather, Yorubas should learn how not to be intimidated by the success of strangers in their land.
This the whole truth. Do your research and let us know.
This opinion is well articulated and I can't fault it really. You have made very salient points and objective arguments. To digress, do you think an Igbo presidency will placate the SE? Or do you think restructuring will? Or outright secession?
On a lighter note, I am married to an Igbo woman, one of the brightest, most considerate person I have ever known.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by honeyB2018: 10:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
naijainstinct:
This opinion is well articulated and I can't fault it really. You have made very salient points and objective arguments. To digress, do you think an Igbo presidency will placate the SE? Or do you think restructuring will? Or outright secession?
On a lighter note, I am married to an Igbo woman, one of the brightest, most considerate person I have ever known.

Thanks.
What the IGBOS want in Nigeria is all about inclusiveness. The Nigerian nation, after the war, have place the IGBOS, in a pariah state, this has brought about the hatred for the IGBOS, in almost all parts of the nation.
See how long it took the IGBOS, to produce one chief of Army staff, IG of Police.
Of all the regions, we have the least of States, just five, when some have up to 7. Do you know what this means?
We are 3 senators, short of other regions, short of 1constitutionally allowed minister etc.
The IGBOS, wants a peaceful place, where they can do their business without obstruction.
It's not all IGBOS, that favours the secession.
It's the lack of inclusion, that is oiling the engine of secession.
Greet my sister for me.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by naijainstinct: 2:16am On Mar 13, 2023
honeyB2018:

Thanks.
What the IGBOS want in Nigeria is all about inclusiveness. The Nigerian nation, after the war, have place the IGBOS, in a pariah state, this has brought about the hatred for the IGBOS, in almost all parts of the nation.
See how long it took the IGBOS, to produce one chief of Army staff, IG of Police.
Of all the regions, we have the least of States, just five, when some have up to 7. Do you know what this means?
We are 3 senators, short of other regions, short of 1constitutionally allowed minister etc.
The IGBOS, wants a peaceful place, where they can do their business without obstruction.
It's not all IGBOS, that favours the secession.
It's the lack of inclusion, that is oiling the engine of secession.
Greet my sister for me.
Truly, the SE is marginalised. I think healthy conversations like the one we are having will change a lot of negative mindset other tribes have about the Igbos. National reconciliation and inclusion is desperately needed. I hope it gets better and not worse from here.
I'd surely extend your regards. Thank you
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by Philgafauto: 3:33am On Mar 13, 2023
naijainstinct:
Truly, the SE is marginalised. I think healthy conversations like the one we are having will change a lot of negative mindset other tribes have about the Igbos. National reconciliation and inclusion is desperately needed. I hope it gets better and not worse from here.

It’s mainly the Muslims in Nigeria who hate igbos.

Nigerian Christians love igbos and we proved it by voting Obi but the Muslims rigged it.

It’s very simple. The battle has now moved to a religious turf. However, I still think the igbos have failed to prove their worth. What is pushing them out of their region? Until they answer that question, the Muslims and perhaps other Nigerians will continue to taunt and threaten them.
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by naijainstinct: 10:07am On Mar 13, 2023
Philgafauto:

It’s mainly the Muslims in Nigeria who hate igbos.

Nigerian Christians love igbos and we proved it by voting Obi but the Muslims rigged it.

It’s very simple. The battle has now moved to a religious turf. However, I still think the igbos have failed to prove their worth. What is pushing them out of their region? Until they answer that question, the Muslims and perhaps other Nigerians will continue to taunt and threaten them.
I think one of the major problems with the campaigns during this election was that it started off with religious inclinations. Tinubu with the MM ticket, Obi appealing more to the Christian body, etc.
But it is now quickly metamorphosing into a tribal battle especially in places like Lagos. Very salient question you asked in bold. The Igbos are very industrious and have considerable wealth to show for it. Why are they not looking to aggressively invest in the East? All these stories about being landlocked is an excuse to keep impeding development in that region. I think the political class are one of the problems of the SE. Then, I also feel there isn't unity of direction among the Igbos. The ENUGU man does not like or support the Ebonyi man, the Imo man thinks the Anambra man is not sincere, etc. This is my thought though. I may be wrong. What do you think?
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by Philgafauto: 10:33am On Mar 13, 2023
naijainstinct:
I think one of the major problems with the campaigns during this election was that it started off with religious inclinations. Tinubu with the MM ticket, Obi appealing more to the Christian body, etc.
But it is now quickly metamorphosing into a tribal battle especially in places like Lagos. Very salient question you asked in bold. The Igbos are very industrious and have considerable wealth to show for it. Why are they not looking to aggressively invest in the East? All these stories about being landlocked is an excuse to keep impeding development in that region. I think the political class are one of the problems of the SE. Then, I also feel there isn't unity of direction among the Igbos. The ENUGU man does not like or support the Ebonyi man, the Imo man thinks the Anambra man is not sincere, etc. This is my thought though. I may be wrong. What do you think?

I’m not igbo but yoruba and I urge the igbos to allow the scale of one Nigeria to fall off their eyes and for them to urgently develop their land as that will totally reset Nigeria and reverse the ugly trend of Islamization. This election should also have opened the eyes of Christians to the plan of these Muslims who have made this country unbearable for adherents of other faiths for almost 15 years.

The igbos especially have to love themselves and rapidly and repatriate their resources to the east. These constant attacks on the igbos is because other tribes feel they are helpless due to their investments outside their land. The summary of my cappings is that their must be major consequences and reset for the sham of an election that just happened. Igbos and Christians of all tribes must reevaluate how they relate with the Nigerian state. There has to be a shakeup.

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by naijainstinct: 11:16am On Mar 13, 2023
Philgafauto:

I’m not igbo but yoruba and I urge the igbos to allow the scale of one Nigeria to fall off their eyes and for them to urgently develop their land as that will totally reset Nigeria and reverse the ugly trend of Islamization. This election should also have opened the eyes of Christians to the plan of these Muslims who have made this country unbearable for adherents of other faiths for almost 15 years.

The igbos especially have to love themselves and rapidly and repatriate their resources to the east. These constant attacks on the igbos is because other tribes feel they are helpless due to their investments outside their land. The summary of my cappings is that their must be major consequences and reset for the sham of an election that just happened. Igbos and Christians of all tribes must reevaluate how they relate with the Nigerian state. There has to be a shakeup.
Hmmmmm
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by honeyB2018: 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
naijainstinct:

I appreciate you greatly. Lots of Nigerians, see IGBOS as their problem, when they're not.
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by naijainstinct: 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
honeyB2018:

I appreciate you greatly. Lots of Nigerians, see IGBOS as their problem, when they're not.
God bless you
God bless you too brother
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian by Afamed: 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
kettykin:
Igbos definitely don't need this ,if we survived buhari with no Igbos in the first 10 positions, we will survive this.

Igbos should avoid this trap

The day you will ask your Govs to stop taking allocations from Fg , that is the day, I will take you serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis / Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy / Pickpockets Steal At Richard Okeke's Burial In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.