Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture (4230 Views)

2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? / Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies After Two Years Of Marriage - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by PPIA: 8:00am On Mar 11, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
This sounds like one of those women from 'those parts of Nigeria' where men are seen as 'trophies'.
Definitely not from EDO STATE. cheesy

No MAN born of a woman or a BOBRISKY can chase me out of my house o.
Na im go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUN.
By the time I finish with am ehn. . . .im prick go fear women. cheesy

EDO STATE WOMEN NOR DEY CRY FOR H-INSIDE MARRIAGE. . . .LAI LAI!!!! cheesy
WE ARE BONAFIDE LANDLADIES!!!

Toxic or not. . . I will be the last one SHINING! grin

Yes, you can leave a toxic marriage or relationship. . . .BUT BY GOD! WIN AND TAKE IT AAAAAALLLL!

I OWN MY OWN HOMES! cool
THEY CAN'T DO SHYTE.
No be pehnis? Dem plenty ke. . . fake and real ones. cheesy
Abegggggggggggggiiiii

MRS? I don answer taya. . . .it means nothing to me.
So why stay in a toxic relationship? undecided
PURSUE AM COMOT! angry

Anytime wey you need real penis, let me know make I show your side

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Under Pressure To Marry / How Well Do You Know Or Trust Your Househelp(s)/nanny / How Do We Claim Our Late Brother's Savings At Firstbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.