Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

LP Kicks As Tinubu Disowns Alleged NADEDO ‘Impostor’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Kicks As Tinubu Disowns Alleged NADEDO ‘Impostor’ (32001 Views)

LP Kicks As NLC Announces Stakeholder’s Meeting / Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign / Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Kicks As Tinubu Disowns Alleged NADEDO ‘Impostor’ by Ofunaofu: 10:47am On Mar 10, 2023
abes:

Ignoramus, this might cure you
https://www.nairaland.com/7567229/peter-obi-explains-how-abacha

You are very foolish
According to you, Peter Obi looted and mismanaged Tin can island Port , so where is it stated in the link/video you posted
Re: LP Kicks As Tinubu Disowns Alleged NADEDO ‘Impostor’ by Zeezenho: 10:56am On Mar 10, 2023
tammie24:
rest
Una get mouth because they are still responding to you

When they stop responding nothing wey una fit do

There's nothing you guys don't call yourselves 🙄

its time to build a civilized society. We say no to alp forms of malpractices.
Re: LP Kicks As Tinubu Disowns Alleged NADEDO ‘Impostor’ by CursedOsuPigs: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2023
Waterbear:

It would play in your very eyes, you'll see that mandate given to OBI soon.... lol just be watching

What's the title of the Nollywood movie?

Obi will only be declared the president of Ohaneze ndi Igbo.
Re: LP Kicks As Tinubu Disowns Alleged NADEDO ‘Impostor’ by mhmsadyq(m): 11:14am On Mar 10, 2023
eldoradoxx:
Labour party has become the biggest opposition party, just 9 month old movement formed in May 2022. In the next 4 years, LP will be having persons contesting for all positions and in all State and Federal elections and is capable of taking power at the center since PDP is dead and buried. APC has realized that LP will be their greatest challenge.

Peter Obi has completed his assignment very well.

He has successfully delivered Tinubu as the president of Nigeria for atleast the next four years.

All these cry cry by Labour family members na part of the funeral of the party.

Labour party is on it way to the grave!

1 Like

Re: LP Kicks As Tinubu Disowns Alleged NADEDO ‘Impostor’ by 184ejikeme: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2023
Tinibu stole from the wrong guy.obi n a stone cold.Tinibu stole from the wrong guy.obi n a stone cold....
Re: LP Kicks As Tinubu Disowns Alleged NADEDO ‘Impostor’ by Bigchristo: 11:58am On Mar 10, 2023
yusuf0876:
soon you will say the court has BN bribed
Before nkor? Justice is being sold to the highest bidder in this country, what are you actually expecting? When the Chief Justice of the federation is recommended to Buhari by Tinubu himself for shortlisting to be come a chief judge and he is a Yoruba man n Tinubu loyalist.

Use your brain to figure out the rest nor be everything dem go dey tell you 😁😁
Re: LP Kicks As Tinubu Disowns Alleged NADEDO ‘Impostor’ by Lordjulius(m): 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
babaolofin:

He is a useless bad loser. He was celebrating and having meetings with Senators and members of House of Reps elected on his party's flag during the same election but having problems with the same election that he can never win. He should have asked those elected members of the National Assembly from his party to reject the result as well.

He is making more noise than Atiku because of IBO propaganda. Can he win Atiku or Tinubu in Nigeria if the election is conducted one million times? The IBOS said he must reclaim his mandate, I asked from who? They said Tinubu. The Atiku team said Atiku must reclaim his mandate, I asked from who? They said Tinubu. I told them they are very unintelligent and unserious. Two people pursuing the same mandate from a winner is the high level of foolishness, this cannot happen in a civilized country with high level of very intelligent people.

What both of them want is cancellation which is not possible. They want cancellation so as to restrategise the PDP bond. That is not possible. ABIOLA paid the supreme price with his life for a time like this.

People said I should stop making contributions because I dissipate a lot of energy on Tinubu's matter without ever benefitting one kobo from him or through him directly or indirectly. Those that have benefitted or are benefitting should come online to trade intelligent argument with anti Tinubu forces. They said most of them are unintelligent.
Please stop deceiving yourself...

1 Like

Re: LP Kicks As Tinubu Disowns Alleged NADEDO ‘Impostor’ by Peterobifailed: 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
Zeezenho:

Tinubu stole from the wrong guy now they are in a deep mess.they thought obi is a regular igbo guy according to them import and export container economy.

Obi n a stone cold go and verify from ngige and pdp .
sweet like Sugar yellow like Fanta everybody like igbo’s tears
Re: LP Kicks As Tinubu Disowns Alleged NADEDO ‘Impostor’ by obyno82: 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
MikoB:
Obi is a bad looser! that shows he is not going to be a good leader, a good person does not claim what does not belong to him or her.

You don't have sense. How is this linked to the person of Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: LP Kicks As Tinubu Disowns Alleged NADEDO ‘Impostor’ by GistFullGround: 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
No Tinubu, No Sowore & Nigerians have been scammed believing both Sowore & Tinubu fought against the military junta. Lol!

1 Like

Re: LP Kicks As Tinubu Disowns Alleged NADEDO ‘Impostor’ by TalkingBird: 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
NIGERIA'S PROBLEM IS NOT IBO.

LEAVE IBO'S ALONE.

NIGERIA's CHALLENGES - CONFUSION OF THE PEOPLE TO DECIEVE THEM

NIGEriA'S PROBLEM IS THAT THE COUNTRY HAS BEEN COUGHT UP IN LAST OF THE LAST DAYS

1 Like

Re: LP Kicks As Tinubu Disowns Alleged NADEDO ‘Impostor’ by Skty: 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Yinmu.

Leave am. Shettima can be president. After all, he's a Nigerian.

Come May 29, 2023, Jagaban of Nigeria takes the mantle of leadership.

Lobatan

So that the Fulanis that are not progressives will continue to hold d progressive South backwards. Shebi they went to ur churches and killed worshippers last time. Una go suffer. Wicked tribe
Re: LP Kicks As Tinubu Disowns Alleged NADEDO ‘Impostor’ by CursedOsuPigs: 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Skty:

So that the Fulanis that are not progressives will continue to hold d progressive South backwards. Shebi they went to ur churches and killed worshippers last time. Una go suffer. Wicked tribe

Yinmu again.

Na Fulani kill Dora Akunyili's husband. Na Fulani kill all those Catholic worshipers in the east that time based on drug deals gone wrong in South Africa. Na Fulani be the UGM killing in the SE on daily basis.

Yinmu! Yinmu!! Yinmu!!!
Re: LP Kicks As Tinubu Disowns Alleged NADEDO ‘Impostor’ by searchng4love: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
LLMG:
you are are pathetic and shameless what a pity
Ipob miscreant
Re: LP Kicks As Tinubu Disowns Alleged NADEDO ‘Impostor’ by Skty: 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Yinmu again.

Na Fulani kill Dora Akunyili's husband. Na Fulani kill all those Catholic worshipers in the east that time based on drug deals gone wrong in South Africa. Na Fulani be the UGM killing in the SE on daily basis.

Yinmu! Yinmu!! Yinmu!!!

Na Fulani put useless unintelligent policies in place to make u suffer . Keep being slaves to them. Las las, na Nigerians go suffer. I haven't been able to assess cash since two months... businesses are failing with this foolishness, senseless cashless policy ..

Buhari brought only inflation and madness and Tinubu will worsen it. Rent has gone up times 2.. Cement.. Health-care, same. I wanted to renew my license they said 20,700 that third party alone is now #15,000 all d way from #5,000. Fuel. Diesel. Foodstuffs. U name it

Buhari stopped cash to prevent vote buying. Which is worse? Vote buying or falsification of results? Make una de play with una future. Una wen be Children of nowadays won't understand. I don tire for naija matter.
Re: LP Kicks As Tinubu Disowns Alleged NADEDO ‘Impostor’ by CursedOsuPigs: 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
Skty:

Na Fulani put useless unintelligent policies in place to make u suffer . Keep being slaves to them. Las las, na Nigerians go suffer. I haven't been able to assess cash since two months... businesses are failing with this foolishness, senseless cashless policy ..

Buhari brought only inflation and madness and Tinubu will worsen it. Rent has gone up times 2.. Cement.. Health-care, same. I wanted to renew my license they said 20,700 that third party alone is now #15,000 all d way from #5,000. Fuel. Diesel. Foodstuffs. U name it

Buhari stopped cash to prevent vote buying. Which is worse? Vote buying or falsification of results? Make una de play with una future. Una wen be Children of nowadays won't understand. I don tire for naija matter.

Methinks you were all happy when Buhari stopped cash circulation thinking it would greatly affect Tinubu. We said it then that y'all would gnash your teeth in the end, you thought we were joking.

I'm a banker of 15 years and a chartered financial analyst. No country completely mops up all cash in circulation and would not experience recession. Even the almighty UK, when there is a change of currency, the old note will still be in circulation for like 5 years until it naturally fizzles out.

The rising cost of items is a global phenomenon, even in UK and US. It's not peculiar to Nigeria. The only difference between those countries and Nigeria is that the jobs are there for you to earn as much as you need to live well.

When I hear you guys just compare Tinubu with Buhari, I laugh. Among all the contestants today, no one can match Tinubu in terms of the knowhow to manage a complex entity like Nigeria. I'm actually happy that no one is placing much expectation on him to turn things around, it's better that way. That's exactly what hee needs to perform. Y'all should just wait and see.

You saw his meeting with Elumelu? That's vintage Tinubu. You will see more of that and Nigeria will benefit immensely from it.

I drop my pen here.

NB: I laugh at the bolded🤣
Re: LP Kicks As Tinubu Disowns Alleged NADEDO ‘Impostor’ by Samade7: 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
Waterbear:

That's all you could add..?
Crying baby?
I was thinking you're going to add something funny or sophisticated or true.. but this?
It's embarrassing...
That's the capacity you could think of to add to insulting your next president?
Damn!! You people have suffered in the hands of apc to have your intellect degraded in this manner ...

Ori e buru.
Re: LP Kicks As Tinubu Disowns Alleged NADEDO ‘Impostor’ by Waterbear(m): 1:38am On Mar 18, 2023
Samade7:

Ori e buru.

Anu ofia.. onu ike oke
Re: LP Kicks As Tinubu Disowns Alleged NADEDO ‘Impostor’ by IVORY2009(m): 3:32am On Mar 18, 2023
searchng4love:

He would never become president of Nigeria. It's the turn of the northeastern region

You again 🙄
Re: LP Kicks As Tinubu Disowns Alleged NADEDO ‘Impostor’ by Waterbear(m): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

What's the title of the Nollywood movie?

Obi will only be declared the president of Ohaneze ndi Igbo.

Yorubas and APC voters...
How far?
This is the govt you fought to retain...
I hope you're happy with the blood and souls wasted...

Congrats to your hatred and tribalism...
It's paying off with human lives ...

Re: LP Kicks As Tinubu Disowns Alleged NADEDO ‘Impostor’ by olisaEze(m): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2023
"The man in question has not even said anything, you are already pre-empting that he is going to say something. How did you know about it?"

Mr. Dele Alake your attention is needed. Pls stop playing Chicken Little for a min and answer this question first! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism / Shaykh Ali Al-Ḥudhaifi Condemns the Killing Of Deborah Samuel / Atiku Vs Tinubu Vs Obi How They Stand On National Development Benchmarks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.