Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,578 members, 7,861,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

Polls Postponement: Governors Restrategise, Woo Voters With Jobs, Promotions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polls Postponement: Governors Restrategise, Woo Voters With Jobs, Promotions (11219 Views)

APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ / Enugu: APC Assembly Candidates Disown Call For Polls Postponement / Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polls Postponement: Governors Restrategise, Woo Voters With Jobs, Promotions by Cantonese: 7:59am On Mar 10, 2023
Hmmmmm.

So why have people been suffering so much I this country? Politicians and greed, all along with their blind supporters, make change for a better nation difficult.

God, we thank you for us His Excellency Mr. Peter Obi. Governors like Sanwo Olu took it for granted when they were invited to debates. They felt it would be a roller coaster ride for them. Now they are up and running. The stolen money would be reverted. The level of stealing will determine their political futures.

The criminal structure must be removed by all sane Nigerians. We must have a better nation, where life is easier, more peaceful, secure, with jobs for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Polls Postponement: Governors Restrategise, Woo Voters With Jobs, Promotions by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:09am On Mar 10, 2023
Tee2027:

I support you 100%. The mission has been completed. The next is to dismantle Labour into extinction, I have be saying this all along, Labour must not be allow to survive the next four years in Nigeria political clime it must be killed outrightly.

We can't afford to co-exist with these type of unresonable aggressive mofos.
abi the rigging mission by APC has been accomplished, but why stop at only LP, last time I checked there are other parties, abi is it because LP poses a major threat to the two main parties?
Re: Polls Postponement: Governors Restrategise, Woo Voters With Jobs, Promotions by Starlino: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2023
BikoMERCYme:
Honestly.......I really wish I have a connect that cud provide me a job...........I'd simply turn him/her to my idol.........

Tis been 5yrs........I left varsity and things r just to bad for me............I'm getting tired and being suicidal Ready.........

My advice for you is to start taking advantage of online recruitment sites like jobberman, indeed, fuzu etc

Pick out which type of job you want, and start building your CV around it i.e getting the skills that employers are looking for as regards that job

Do this consistently for the next 3 months and see the results

Goodluck
Re: Polls Postponement: Governors Restrategise, Woo Voters With Jobs, Promotions by deyplay: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2023
haybhi1:
Lols, if it's conducted 20 years from now, Sanwa Olu success is still certain.

I mean, who is blind to that man's achievement in Lagos, abeg?

Did you know during 2020 covid-19 pandemic, there's no Lagos state public school student that was exempted from a project that gave each JSS student phone, preloaded with their subjects for study during the time? I mean how many state governors were that proactive.

There's no state that measure up to half of the success of Sanwo Olu's Lagos achievement in the last four years, none!

But you think one propagandist, bigot, divisive Chinedu Gbadebo, with poor record of administrative experience, is whom I should vote, even in presence of someone looking as smart as Doherty? Dey play.
All of us in my family for Sanwo Olu.

I'm the last person on Earth propaganda can sway, I'm not an Obidient.

Are you willing to bet against Sanwo-Olu to win?

Who's blind to his achievement in Lagos? Most Yorubans, who are equally pro-Tinubu, in my street did not come out to vote last month. Most of them have vowed they're going to vote the Sanwo-Olu re-election, it's like that in most places in Lagos. No jupiter can stop him.
List his achievements jare
Re: Polls Postponement: Governors Restrategise, Woo Voters With Jobs, Promotions by Timiblanko(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Well, Asiwaju is our main business and the aim has been achieved . Next is to crush Labour Party into extinction, that Labour Party is just a big distraction to Nigeria’s democracy. God bless Asiwaju our president elect.

You wrote this?

Unbelievable.

May God heal the land 🙏

1 Like

Re: Polls Postponement: Governors Restrategise, Woo Voters With Jobs, Promotions by BikoMERCYme(f): 8:24am On Mar 10, 2023
Starlino:

My advice for you is to start taking advantage of online recruitment sites like jobberman, indeed, fuzu etc

Pick out which type of job you want, and start building your CV around it i.e getting the skills that employers are looking for as regards that job

Do this consistently for the next 3 months and see the results

Goodluck

Thanks bro.......
I'm on jobmag even jobberman but still ain't getting results........ probably I'm still not getting things right tho........
Re: Polls Postponement: Governors Restrategise, Woo Voters With Jobs, Promotions by Zetty177x: 8:29am On Mar 10, 2023
LP don show this useless APC shege..God punish them. Clueless about governance. Destroying people's lives. God pass una
Re: Polls Postponement: Governors Restrategise, Woo Voters With Jobs, Promotions by Tunedey0001(m): 8:32am On Mar 10, 2023
Badgers14:
Nigerians Arise and Shine!!

One thing that sweets me with this election is that it shook the political tables even the tables with one leg.

Lagos just paid pensioners after how many months.. Rivers followed suit, next will be Imo state..

Everyone have waken up because they know the tide is coming...

This is the way governance should be, citizens should demand accountability from their government, vote the politicians out if they are incompetent!!!

Don't follow fake news ❌
Lagos state has been paying pension monthly

Though we need to demand more from them not use what they've been doing against them.
Request for things not done well
Re: Polls Postponement: Governors Restrategise, Woo Voters With Jobs, Promotions by IBUYFiVERRACCT2: 8:36am On Mar 10, 2023
Pravedk:

Send pm

Send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature
Re: Polls Postponement: Governors Restrategise, Woo Voters With Jobs, Promotions by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2023
This is an insult to the electorates. I really hope we're all wise enough to double-cross these selfish governors. Even if I was undecided, seeing this desperation of theirs, I would make up my mind to vote them out, possibly after collect their promotion and job offers.

These guys don't care about us. They wouldn't bother themselves about creating jobs or promoting the people if election didn't turn out this way. Callous breed of humans

Some of them even owe as much as 18 months salary like Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State.

While we pray to God punish the wicked, we must also punish them ourselves when God presents opportunities like this.

So, let's all vote against governors doing this, for thinking we're fools. We messed with the wrong generation.
Re: Polls Postponement: Governors Restrategise, Woo Voters With Jobs, Promotions by Cheeryfeet: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Well, Asiwaju is our main business and the aim has been achieved . Next is to crush Labour Party into extinction, that Labour Party is just a big distraction to Nigeria’s democracy. God bless Asiwaju our president elect.
It's simply beyond comprehension how some people like you think. I think poverty has so corroded your mind that it's only your stomach you think with.
Re: Polls Postponement: Governors Restrategise, Woo Voters With Jobs, Promotions by Cheeryfeet: 9:11am On Mar 10, 2023
haybhi1:

Did you know during 2020 covid-19 pandemic, there's no Lagos state public school student that was exempted from a project that gave each JSS student phone, preloaded with their subjects for study during the time? I mean how many state governors were that proactive.

There's no state that measure up to half of the success of Sanwo Olu's Lagos achievement in the last four years, none!

But you think one propagandist, bigot, divisive Chinedu Gbadebo, with poor record of administrative experience, is whom I should vote, even in presence of someone looking as smart as Doherty? Dey play.

Who's blind to his achievement in Lagos? Most Yorubans, who are equally pro-Tinubu, in my street did not come out to vote last month. Most of them have vowed they're going to vote the Sanwo-Olu re-election, it's like that in most places in Lagos. No jupiter can stop him.
E go soon clear for una eye. If not for rigging, will you people be hear talking? If the election sure for una, come out and play fair, no thugs, no guns, no power of incumbent let's see the achievement you are talking about. He achieve so much and he is afraid running up and dan like a scared rat all of a sudden immediately apc lost. Yes your apc lost hands down, you know it, he knows it your drug lord knows it , we know it, inec knows the world knows, mc oluomo knows. Heaven and earth knows your drug lord lost and mark my word, he will go to jail. It will shock you people. Just dey play
Re: Polls Postponement: Governors Restrategise, Woo Voters With Jobs, Promotions by kabanayol9(m): 9:58am On Mar 10, 2023
BikoMERCYme:
Honestly.......I really wish I have a connect that cud provide me a job...........I'd simply turn him/her to my idol.........

Tis been 5yrs........I left varsity and things r just to bad for me............I'm getting tired and being suicidal Ready.........
I am telling you, same here, my own don reach 9years, GOD Almighty will make a way for us and connect us.

1 Like

Re: Polls Postponement: Governors Restrategise, Woo Voters With Jobs, Promotions by Agbaje1246: 10:01am On Mar 10, 2023
BikoMERCYme:

Be strong boss.

1 Like

Re: Polls Postponement: Governors Restrategise, Woo Voters With Jobs, Promotions by luluman: 10:25am On Mar 10, 2023
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/polls-postponement-govs-restrategise-woo-voters-with-jobs-promotions/
And many followers can put their brains to work and draw draw out that they governors only need their votes now.
Re: Polls Postponement: Governors Restrategise, Woo Voters With Jobs, Promotions by Raheeqilmaktoom: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2023
Iliyasdass:
Meanwhile in Bauchi State, Gov. Bala Abdulkadir Kaura is doing nothing for his re-election to his second term as Gov. No gratuity, no payment of students scholarship, Some workers are owned 3- 4 months salaries, No promotion & employment since he entered office, Ban of okada riders, fighting of his cabinets, Removing of monarchs and religious leaders, Using of foul and abusive words during his campaigns, arresting anyone against him, empty promises and the rest..

At the end, I see Airmarshal Baba Sadiq emerging as Gov. of Bauchi State even though I'm Kaura supporter. Let us call a spade a spade..

I respect Bauchi politics but the fact that you guys are giving Kaura a breather is saddening, that man should be retired for good. Bauchi deserves more than this man.
Re: Polls Postponement: Governors Restrategise, Woo Voters With Jobs, Promotions by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:29am On Mar 10, 2023
haybhi1:

I am not inclined to bet on events that have less bearing to my life or I don't have input to determine the outcome. I decided to put you on pathway because GRV is yoruba and "most yorubans" in your street are not significant number of representative vote. I mean Lagos had up to 6 million voters that collected their PVC and I am sure the ones you know are not up to 0.1% so making assertion about the outcome is just being presumptuous.
Re: Polls Postponement: Governors Restrategise, Woo Voters With Jobs, Promotions by Tee2027: 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
ElijahIme1992:
abi the rigging mission by APC has been accomplished, but why stop at only LP, last time I checked there are other parties, abi is it because LP poses a major threat to the two main parties?

Pls how can thieves, ipobians, miscreants, actual election riggers, liars, political terrorist, untrained and misguided haters of humanity kids be a threat, a threat to who? I blame Buhari for all you obishit nonsense for his failure to have rounded you all up long ago and pack you all into underground cell for a while, no sane Nigerians willing to coexist with you all because your character devoid human status completely.

Pls abeg......
Re: Polls Postponement: Governors Restrategise, Woo Voters With Jobs, Promotions by Cromagnon: 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
All for election

Immediately after election, it is forgotten undecided or people are treated like trash again undecided
That is why you collect your pound of flesh during election with your pvc.
Re: Polls Postponement: Governors Restrategise, Woo Voters With Jobs, Promotions by Cromagnon: 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
Badgers14:
Nigerians Arise and Shine!!

One thing that sweets me with this election is that it shook the political tables even the tables with one leg.

Lagos just paid pensioners after how many months.. Rivers followed suit, next will be Imo state..

Everyone have waken up because they know the tide is coming...

This is the way governance should be, citizens should demand accountability from their government, vote the politicians out if they are incompetent!!!

whose fault when voters chose tribe, religion and rice and most didn't even vote or collect pvc ?
Re: Polls Postponement: Governors Restrategise, Woo Voters With Jobs, Promotions by achimendy(m): 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
tolugeorgeinfo:
Mugu

Na Real mugu my sister........
Re: Polls Postponement: Governors Restrategise, Woo Voters With Jobs, Promotions by Ameduedwin: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
if truely he win let peace be opon him on that seat but, if he and Inec rub people of his and the whole Nigeria mandate, himm by the power from heaven that seat will be hot and unbearable for him to the extent he will run leaves That sit for the right owner of That position/seat, Amen.
Re: Polls Postponement: Governors Restrategise, Woo Voters With Jobs, Promotions by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
Tee2027:

Pls how can thieves, ipobians, miscreants, actual election riggers, liars, political terrorist, untrained and misguided haters of humanity kids be a threat, a threat to who? I blame Buhari for all you obishit nonsense for his failure to have rounded you all up long ago and pack you all into underground cell for a while, no sane Nigerians willing to coexist with you all because your character devoid human status completely.

Pls abeg......
looooool ur chats shows how dark and evil ur heart is...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamawa State Considers Review Of Use Of Hijab / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) / Senate Passes NFF Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.