Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Less Than 15 Days To Ramadan. Are You Preparing? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Less Than 15 Days To Ramadan. Are You Preparing? (5548 Views)

Ramadan Is Next Week! Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month? / It's Roughly A Month To Eid-ul-adha Today. Are You Preparing? / Are You Preparing For Ramadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Less Than 15 Days To Ramadan. Are You Preparing? by Lukgaf(m): 7:16am On Mar 10, 2023
Less than 15 days left for Ramadan. May Allah bless us with good health and strong faith to witness this glorious month. Here is a poster from Smile Dawwah Concept reminding us of the interesting experiences we can look forward to during Ramadan.

Let's prepare for this blessed month by renewing our intentions and planning for good deeds to earn rewards. May Allah guide us towards righteous deeds. Ameen.

A ku imura awe...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Less Than 15 Days To Ramadan. Are You Preparing? by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 10, 2023
Lukgaf:
Less than 15 days left for Ramadan. May Allah bless us with good health and strong faith to witness this glorious month. Here is a poster from Smile Dawwah Concept reminding us of the interesting experiences we can look forward to during Ramadan.

Let's prepare for this blessed month by renewing our intentions and planning for good deeds to earn rewards. May Allah guide us towards righteous deeds. Ameen.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11337389_areyoureadyforramadan_jpgd2da8b42d12099f0e50b7d6195739c0c

A ku imura awe...

Even if you're not prepared as long as you're healthy you can't escape fasting. May Allah make it easy for us all.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Less Than 15 Days To Ramadan. Are You Preparing? by Debangis20(m): 7:30am On Mar 10, 2023
Allahumma ballighna Ramadan.
Yes we are preparing - like fasting in this Sha'ban, etc.

8 Likes

Re: Less Than 15 Days To Ramadan. Are You Preparing? by Bintdawood(f): 11:05am On Mar 10, 2023
Suhoor, my best moment of Ramadan
Waking up early ib the morning to eat food🙌😋

7 Likes

Re: Less Than 15 Days To Ramadan. Are You Preparing? by Sirseedorf(m): 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
Zero preparation, am jobless, and my meal is once a day, in fact no hope on sohoor because no food or any job that will provide money to get meal or fruits. I just pray 🙏 everything works out before the D-Day.

3 Likes

Re: Less Than 15 Days To Ramadan. Are You Preparing? by AhmedGhost(m): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
May Allah SWT makes us among the Muslim ummahs to witness dis years Ramadan 🙏🙏

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Less Than 15 Days To Ramadan. Are You Preparing? by Lemmy123(m): 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
As I dey like this na sapa wan finish me.... But being a Muslim, you don't have any excuse not to fast, granted you have good health...

Good health dey, but sapa choke, make I no go add fasting kon begin go to the great beyond from there o

Pardon me, Omahs
Re: Less Than 15 Days To Ramadan. Are You Preparing? by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Aameen.

1 Like

Re: Less Than 15 Days To Ramadan. Are You Preparing? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
Lukgaf:

A ku imura awe...
Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Less Than 15 Days To Ramadan. Are You Preparing? by chillychill(f): 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
May we witness d beautiful month in good health n rizq.... kiss but about that preparing sha mehn i dont think so angry

1 Like

Re: Less Than 15 Days To Ramadan. Are You Preparing? by labake1(f): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
Yes insha Allah may we live to witness it

2 Likes

Re: Less Than 15 Days To Ramadan. Are You Preparing? by rolams(m): 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
Sirseedorf:
Zero preparation, am jobless, and my meal is once a day, in fact no hope on sohoor because no food or any job that will provide money to get meal or fruits. I just pray 🙏 everything works out before the D-Day.

May Allah provide for you ma sha Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Less Than 15 Days To Ramadan. Are You Preparing? by Sirseedorf(m): 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
Amin

@rolams
Re: Less Than 15 Days To Ramadan. Are You Preparing? by Princeadebayo11(m): 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
I am waiting for someone that will send me milk and bournvita
Re: Less Than 15 Days To Ramadan. Are You Preparing? by ObiLamba: 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
Because I will not be able to carry olosho throughout the period, Me and sis Kuburah have been kpanshing steadily since the begining of march.
Re: Less Than 15 Days To Ramadan. Are You Preparing? by Chetas81(m): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2023
The value is unknown
Re: Less Than 15 Days To Ramadan. Are You Preparing? by ANTISLAAM: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
Fully prepare and waiting for the time when guest houses, hotels, motels, bar parlours, etc will be decongested till after ramadan
Re: Less Than 15 Days To Ramadan. Are You Preparing? by gentleibraheem(m): 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
Omoh.
E get as e be oh cheesy
Re: Less Than 15 Days To Ramadan. Are You Preparing? by labake1(f): 7:41am On Mar 12, 2023
labake1:
Yes insha Allah may we live to witness it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) / Did Charlie Hebdo Go Too Far? / ISIS Vows To Destroy Mecca’s Kaaba, “kill Those Who Worship Stones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.