Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) (5546 Views)

They Wont Stop Opposing A Sunnah (mut'ah) But Prefer A Bid'ah (misyar) / How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam / Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) by logicboy: 7:45pm On May 21, 2012
Things about islam that they dont tell Kaffirs like me

1) Islam doesnt see slavery as haraam but pork meat, riba are haraam. The Koran never outlaws slavery.

2) A kaffir man like me can not get married to my muslim girlfriend, according to the Koran.

3) I am not allowed to advertise my atheism in any sharia state. I can not advertise to the public that God does not exist

4) Should my mulsim girlfriend become an apostate/atheist in a sharia state and speaks out, she will be either executed or face harsh punishment.

5) Arab muslims took slaves from Northern Nigeria in the past and some were castrated. Eunuchs were commonplace. lipsrsealed

6) You can not draw prophet Muhammad or show him in a video

7) Polygamy is allowed but millions of muslim women reject it

cool Owning shares/stock trading is mostly haraam. Not many questions on petro dollar funds accumulating interests in European banks?

9) Jesus who was alive when there were no Arabs or muslims in Jerusalem, is a muslim. Ignore his Jewish roots and environment.

10) Slavery is theoretically possible under Sharia law. If captured in a holy war or someone comes from an unborken chain of slaves, then that person can be enslaved.

Please, if you wish to convert to Islam, take notice on these facts.

1 Like

Re: Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:05pm On May 21, 2012
However in the Arab Slave Eunuch-Slave Trade, since castration was prohibited in islam, the arab slavers would send the young African boys off to the christians in Egyptto perform the castration. WHAT A GREAT PARTNERSHIP BY THE 2 DEVILISH RELIGIONS! cool
^^^^in fact this was very famous and such eunuchs were very expensive. (most expensive in fact)

In the Middle Eastern empires, eunuchs were typically slaves imported from outside the Islamic domains. A fair proportion of male slaves were imported as eunuchs.

The Ottoman court harem—within the Topkapı Palace (1465–1853) and later the Dolmabahçe Palace (1853–1909) in Istanbul—was under the administration of the eunuchs. These were of two categories: Black Eunuchs and White Eunuchs. Black Eunuchs were Africans who served the concubines and officials in the Harem together with chamber maidens of low rank. The White Eunuchs were Europeans from the Balkans. They served the recruits at the Palace School and were from 1582 prohibited from entering the Harem. An important figure in the Ottoman court was the Chief Black Eunuch (Kızlar Ağası or Dar al-Saada Ağası). In control of the Harem and a perfect net of spies in the Black Eunuchs, the Chief Eunuch was involved in almost every palace intrigue and could thereby gain power over either the sultan or one of his viziers, ministers or other court officials. One of the most powerful Chief Eunuchs was Beshir Agha who played a crucial role in establishing the Ottoman version of Hanafi Islam throughout the Empire by founding libraries and schools.

The eunuchs in the Ottoman Empire were created mainly at one christian Coptic monastery, at Abou Gerbe monastery on Mount Ghebel Eter. The Coptic priests sliced the penis and testicles off Nubian or Abyssinian slave boys around the age of eight. The boys were captured from Abyssinia and other areas in Sudan like Darfur and Kordofan then brought into Sudan and Egypt. During the operation, the Coptic clergyman chained the boys to tables and after slicing their sexual organs off, stuck a piece of bamboo into the genital area, then submerged them in neck high sand to burn. The recovery rate was ten percent. The resulting eunuchs fetched large profits in contrast to eunuchs from other areas.

^scantily dressed African Eunuch keeping an eye on the harem..

[img]http://www.afropop.org/img/world_music/african_music/afropop/islamslavesEunuchs+Concubines.jpg[/img]
Re: Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) by logicboy: 8:54pm On May 21, 2012
@Pagan

Kai, the religion of peace angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) by knightride: 10:56pm On May 21, 2012
You are 150% Correct! I once watched a video documentary and I was almost moved to tears as I watched Muslim arab traders buying and selling naked female black girls, standing in cages exactly like the one in d picture above.The. Market place was secretly filmed in the 'early 70's.

1 Like

Re: Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) by knightride: 11:03pm On May 21, 2012
@ poster. Reason number 9 bashes everything about the religion. But only a handful of dem see dis. Dis is all about common sense for God's sake!

1 Like

Re: Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) by logicboy: 11:52pm On May 21, 2012
knightride: You are 150% Correct! I once watched a video documentary and I was almost moved to tears as I watched Muslim arab traders buying and selling naked female black girls, standing in cages exactly like the one in d picture above.The. Market place was secretly filmed in the 'early 70's.

Wow, I am not surprised given the history of their slavery.
Re: Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) by logicboy: 1:19pm On May 22, 2012
knightride: @ poster. Reason number 9 bashes everything about the religion. But only a handful of dem see dis. Dis is all about common sense for God's sake!

Muslims dont want to admit that they copied some things from Jews
Re: Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:11pm On May 22, 2012
logicboy:

Muslims dont want to admit that they copied some things from Jews

they copied almost everything from the Jews. such concept never even existed during the days of Pagan Arabia. They probably never even knew what adam and eve is. islamic history clearly states that muhammad went for some travels to the north of arabia for quite some time, where he gained divine knowledge. this obviously means that he was influenced by the existing beliefs of judaism, christianity and to some extent Zoroastriansim (though Zoroastrianism has many elements of Paganism and can be considered as such. they have common Aryan Gods similarly found in Hinduism, e.g., Indra, Mithras, etc..).

so now mhammad returns back to arabia and starts his extensive brainwashing campaign, which was easier since his family was custodian of the Great Pagan Temple of the Ka'aba, his grandfather was Chief and he was from a good family. .
Re: Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) by logicboy: 3:20pm On May 22, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

they copied almost everything from the Jews. such concept never even existed during the days of Pagan Arabia. They probably never even knew what adam and eve is. islamic history clearly states that muhammad went for some travels to the north of arabia for quite some time, where he gained divine knowledge. this obviously means that he was influenced by the existing beliefs of judaism, christianity and to some extent Zoroastriansim (though Zoroastrianism has many elements of Paganism and can be considered as such. they have common Aryan Gods similarly found in Hinduism, e.g., Indra, Mithras, etc..).

so now mhammad returns back to arabia and starts his extensive brainwashing campaign, which was easier since his family was custodian of the Great Pagan Temple of the Ka'aba, his grandfather was Chief and he was from a good family. .

Nice info, where did you get this history from?
Re: Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2012
logicboy:

Nice info, where did you get this history from?

quraan/hadeeth. one of them or both. being a Hausa, i have many muslim friends. tongue

Also i read some in libraries and online and i tried to peace it all together. i even have some Zoroastrian friends from India. They are called Parsis today, and are the purest Iranians who escaped to Pagan Hindu India to seek protection among their similar kind (the local Hindu Rajahs/Rulers), when the muslims Arabs invaded Persia and started their extensive pillage, r.ape (especially) and enslavement campaign. .

King Yazdezard III of Persia, ofcourse died a very horrible death at the hands of a common miller, when escaping from the invasion. sad

also today you will notice how todays Iranians are largely poor and oppressed, whereas those Persian Zoroastrians, who escaped to India without a penny and with all the dangers to save their faith, are today, one of the richest people in the World. Almost all Zoroastrian Indians are millionaires and many have vintage cars (Rolls Royce, etc.) and are the top businessmen in India. you see, how people get what they deserve. . smiley
Re: Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) by logicboy: 3:47pm On May 22, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

quraan/hadeeth. one of them or both. being a Hausa, i have many muslim friends. tongue

Also i read some in libraries and online and i tried to peace it all together. i even have some Zoroastrian friends from India. They are called Parsis today, and are the purest Iranians who escaped to Pagan Hindu India to seek protection among their similar kind (the local Hindu Rajahs/Rulers), when the muslims Arabs invaded Persia and started their extensive pillage, r.ape (especially) and enslavement campaign. .

King Yazdezard III of Persia, ofcourse died a very horrible death at the hands of a common miller, when escaping from the invasion. sad

also today you will notice how todays Iranians are largely poor and oppressed, whereas those Persian Zoroastrians, who escaped to India without a penny and with all the dangers to save their faith, are today, one of the richest people in the World. Almost all Zoroastrian Indians are millionaires and many have vintage cars (Rolls Royce, etc.) and are the top businessmen in India. you see, how people get what they deserve. . smiley

Kool
Re: Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) by manmustwac(m): 8:41pm On May 22, 2012
Nice topic logicboy thanks for the info smiley
Re: Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) by logicboy: 10:14pm On May 22, 2012
manmustwac: Nice topic logicboy thanks for the info smiley

Cheers grin
Re: Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) by logicboy: 9:07pm On May 23, 2012
Re: Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) by dorox(m): 12:40pm On May 24, 2012
Islam is a whaked up terror inspiring religion that should have no place in a modern secular society unless it reforms to be more tollerant of other cultures and believes, embrace the universal principle of human rights and most importanly, leave the killing to the almighty allah.
Re: Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) by logicboy: 4:48pm On May 24, 2012
dorox: Islam is a whaked up terror inspiring religion that should have no place in a modern secular society unless it reforms to be more tollerant of other cultures and believes, embrace the universal principle of human rights and most importanly, leave the killing to the almighty allah.

Well, not all muslims are terrorists. My main problem is the division sometimes religion creates between believers and unbelivers
Re: Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) by logicboy: 10:20am On May 30, 2012
Not one muslim to debate the truth?
Re: Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) by logicboy: 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2012
logicboy: Not one muslim to debate the truth?
Re: Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) by ZhulFiqar: 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2012
this is a message to the moderator (Maclatunji) who is banning Shia members (including my senior brother "LagosShia") on the forum in a bid to silence them.you should know firstly that this forum isn't your father's property.even the owner appreciates the fact that the forum is a public forum.

you are abusing your mandate and portraying yourself as insane.May Allah (swt) hold you accountable for your tyranny online.you should know that we are many and if we wish,we can gather up to 100 members in this forum to make sure nothing but Islam as the Shia follow it in its pure form (not sunnism/wahhabism) prevails.

be mindful of Allah tabaraka.if you refuse to act responsibly,we'd make sure you get fed-up in moderating this forum.we'd turn it into a mess.your planned assault at a specific group of people is disgraceful.

i hope Seun sees this or if things do not change i'd make sure the nonsense prevailing here gets to his knowledge.i wonder what type of moderator take sides.

1 Like

Re: Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) by whitelotus: 12:49pm On May 22, 2020
ZhulFiqar:
this is a message to the moderator (Maclatunji) who is banning Shia members (including my senior brother "LagosShia"wink on the forum in a bid to silence them.you should know firstly that this forum isn't your father's property.even the owner appreciates the fact that the forum is a public forum.

you are abusing your mandate and portraying yourself as insane.May Allah (swt) hold you accountable for your tyranny online.you should know that we are many and if we wish,we can gather up to 100 members in this forum to make sure nothing but Islam as the Shia follow it in its pure form (not sunnism/wahhabism) prevails.

be mindful of Allah tabaraka.if you refuse to act responsibly,we'd make sure you get fed-up in moderating this forum.we'd turn it into a mess.your planned assault at a specific group of people is disgraceful.

i hope Seun sees this or if things do not change i'd make sure the nonsense prevailing here gets to his knowledge.i wonder what type of moderator take sides.

Whatever happens to this guy?
Re: Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) by NaijaMemes: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2023
whitelotus:

Whatever happens to this guy?

hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? / Less Than 15 Days To Ramadan. Are You Preparing? / ISIS Vows To Destroy Mecca’s Kaaba, “kill Those Who Worship Stones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.