Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,280 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

Oshiomhole Shades Obaseki On His Performance In Governance at Ekiosa Market - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Shades Obaseki On His Performance In Governance at Ekiosa Market (15588 Views)

Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection / Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance / Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Shades Obaseki On His Performance In Governance at Ekiosa Market by Afolayantimi: 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
Oshiomhole can’t decide for Edo People we know his tricks
Re: Oshiomhole Shades Obaseki On His Performance In Governance at Ekiosa Market by osayuwamwen(m): 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
Indomine generation, all the red roof schools in the entire state was done by oshiomohle, na only oshiomohle go do road to perfection with walkway, covered drains and streets light,, siluko rd queen eden, mission Rd to upper mission, airport road akpakpava sapele rd all this Rd are dual carriage Rd with well pace out drain, walkway and str light... All this street light obaseki is painting was done by oshiomohle
Kenudi28:

So na only siloko road him do wen he take better pass obaseki ... u Dey lie sha obaseki is the boa himself.... Oshomole is only trying to belong where he was rejected
Re: Oshiomhole Shades Obaseki On His Performance In Governance at Ekiosa Market by cletz991(m): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
First I will ask you one question
Do you live in Benin?
GOAT!
Kenudi28:

So na only siloko road him do wen he take better pass obaseki ... u Dey lie sha obaseki is the boa himself.... Oshomole is only trying to belong where he was rejected
Re: Oshiomhole Shades Obaseki On His Performance In Governance at Ekiosa Market by Gideon110(m): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Yes obseki didn't do half of what he did and I am benin man saying this

And thats why he could win the senate position without stress even when is God father was busy rigging everything riggable

I swear up till my hand still dy pain me wey I dislocate because I dy celebrate Oshiomhole victory for 2nd term. I love Oshiomhole but he Bleep up last last. Obaseki really disappointed me. Our road for Uselu textile mill road, Obaseki abandon am... No single tangible project of Obaseki for Benin...
Re: Oshiomhole Shades Obaseki On His Performance In Governance at Ekiosa Market by Friend22(m): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Obaseki is a lesser failure than oshiomole

Oshomole is an ole like his name

Shout out to Chief Lucky Igbinedion

#sorrynovex

You Were either too young or just a lousy pathetic sycophant to put Obaseki and Oshiomole in the save sentence.

Even a fool knows Oshiomole is in a different league on it's own
Re: Oshiomhole Shades Obaseki On His Performance In Governance at Ekiosa Market by OVB123: 2:23am On Mar 11, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Las las Edo ppl no get sense, because of their hatred for Tinubu they imposed calamity( Obaseki) on theirselves, now who’s suffering?
Shut up your mouth, if you have nothing to say.
Re: Oshiomhole Shades Obaseki On His Performance In Governance at Ekiosa Market by Okhuadams(m): 6:36am On Mar 11, 2023
Brendaniel:
Well, both of them are not even needed for the New Nigeria... Meanwhile....

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)
Spesk for urself
Re: Oshiomhole Shades Obaseki On His Performance In Governance at Ekiosa Market by blaqoracle: 8:56am On Mar 11, 2023
Sorrynovex:
Oshomole is a disgrace

#sorrynovex
all these children wey their papa dey sleep for market, na Dem dey first show their face.
Re: Oshiomhole Shades Obaseki On His Performance In Governance at Ekiosa Market by eldoradoxx: 9:08am On Mar 11, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Obaseki is surely going to jail

Tinubu is now the President, Oshiomole is a Senator and would get National Assembly Principal position

Obaseki can't get 2/3 majority at be the state house of representatives election for PDP when LP and APC are in the race

Obaseki has had his two terms like Oshomole had, what else does he want. The battle is now shifted to Phillip Shuiabu his Deputy to take over the race. Oshomole fears Phillip Shuiabu than he fears Obaseki for obvious reasons that the power behind Obaseki is Phillip. Phillip controls the boys up to Oshomole boys are loyal to him
Re: Oshiomhole Shades Obaseki On His Performance In Governance at Ekiosa Market by Brendaniel: 10:20am On Mar 11, 2023
Okhuadams:
Spesk for urself

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON).........
Re: Oshiomhole Shades Obaseki On His Performance In Governance at Ekiosa Market by Okhuadams(m): 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
Brendaniel:

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON).........
You dey every body mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar / Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan / Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.