Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue (83328 Views)

President-elect Tinubu Visits Lagos, Promises Not To Disappoint Nigerians / New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu / Ohanaeze-Ndigbo Congratulates President-elect Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Friend22(m): 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Owerriboi:
Drug lord and boko haram leader strategising

When you brothers from the yeast keep proving week in,week out that they are the lord of the rings in drugs and ipob terrorism!

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Midastorch(m): 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
Owerriboi:

They'll rule and your father will obey, if he did not obey, he's gonna rot in Jail... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by imagrg(m): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
Reminds me of the movie, 'The Beauty and the Beast.'
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Yemi7up: 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
madridguy:
The sheda material Kashim Shettima is wearing dey enter my eyes.

Nigeria is blessed to have you both. God bless and protect Nigeria incoming President/vice president.
Amen
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by spiralwedge(m): 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:
The both got nothing to offer,
One is A notorious narcotics drug trafficker while the other a former governor of Borno State who midwived the largest single human kidnap by terrorist in history- the Chibok girls kidnap

Just get yourself sniper abeg.

After May 29th, you are free to go back to Ipob.

Ipob and Obi sound the same anyway
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by sinero: 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Highway robbers planning robbery operations.

God forbid.

Nebuchadnezzar and Osama bin laden are never my President and vice.

You can use the lagoon or hug the nearest transformer.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by spiralwedge(m): 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
God just ministered to me that Tinubu will perform very well and Nigerians will be happy with him.

I see many obedients getting Batified soon.

Tinubu is like the Biblical Moses whom God sent to go and tell Pharoah to let his people go.

I am fully obedient but I have moved on and have no choice to support our president elect.

I wish Tinubu all the best of luck, good health, long life and prosperity.

No time to hate anymore.

God bless Nigeria

I see all that you see from day 1, except that i see obidients and Igbos drinking snipers, hugging transformers and jumping into lagoon. That i have seen
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by sinero: 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
Vadese1:
Tinubu why. Who lay courses on this country. Look at the President elect like Oracle

Sniper still selling fast in your local store.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Ofunaofu: 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
spiralwedge:

Just get yourself sniper abeg.

After May 29th, you are free to go back to Ipob.

Ipob and Obi sound the same anyway

You are nothing but a tribally condemned urchin
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
lhordspy:
001 and 002 looking presidential.

Obafemi Hamzat, deputy Gov. Lagos state says :
" If God loves the person you hate, my friend you are in trouble "

I am definitely sure is the gods of kwaruption and thugs with banditry you meant.

Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
God just ministered to me that Tinubu will perform very well and Nigerians will be happy with him.

Tinubu is like the Biblical Moses whom God sent to go and tell Pharoah to let his people go.

I am fully obedient but I have moved on and have no choice to support our president elect.

No time to hate anymore.

God bless Nigeria
The outcome of this election has Tinubu as a corny man but if he delivers then approximately 13million people will be converted if not then the 8m vote he cajole from the LP will hunt is future generations. He better mean well and do better than the Buhari unless curse go follow una go grave.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
APC should get all the clerics both the bribed christian bishops and imam to start praying for BAT to get sense of putting square pegs where it belongs and crossing the tee and dotting the i' if not failure will register your name in history everything you lay your hands on will not know no Good because you'll be cursed by those that thinks they are praising you
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Exedyne: 11:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

No time to hate anymore.

God bless Nigeria

You're probably the only sensible obidident.

A lot of them are strange set of people.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by TrumpDonald2: 12:05am On Mar 11, 2023
[quote author=lhordspy post=121634897][/quote]
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Did you say brainstorming?
😂😂😂
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by basybasy: 3:35am On Mar 11, 2023
Owerriboi:
U need to commit suicide and rest on. Mad guy, why calling drug lord. Obi has fallen and nothing to be done about it.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Fira09(m): 6:29am On Mar 11, 2023
lhordspy:

"Shebi na una go suffer am, i am already made blah blah blah... " ...

I completed the statement for you. Losers anthem. This is what all you losers have been saying since. More like programmed robots, computed to give same excuse. Like minds-reason alike.

We Nigerians reject your religious partitioner of a candidate. A fraud. Get over it or the defeat will consume you.

And i am no dude, i am old enough to be your big-bro.
I just saw this now.

It seems you don't know who you speaking with.

Kai!
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Emir22: 6:36am On Mar 11, 2023
If you ever have prominent persons like this in your family, you will honor and respect them. You are free to deduce the rest.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Babastrong(m): 6:42am On Mar 11, 2023
[quote author=Fira09 post=121635631]
Thrash,

Dude I'm already made, I only want the best for Nigerians N Escobar isn't the right choice to make it happen![nairaland billgate sported. Lol]
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by spiralwedge(m): 6:49am On Mar 11, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You are nothing but a tribally condemned urchin

Whatever.

I hope you bought sniper or joined ipob already . Otherwise you be mumu
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Ofunaofu: 6:52am On Mar 11, 2023
spiralwedge:

Whatever.

I hope you bought sniper or joined ipob already . Otherwise you be mumu

You are a mad urchin
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by lizko(m): 6:55am On Mar 11, 2023
This man is going to be second most powerful VP in Nigeria after atiku if not more than him.. Osibanjo will be thought how powerful his office can be sometimes.[quote author=lhordspy post=121634897][/quote]
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by maisauki: 6:58am On Mar 11, 2023
madridguy:
The sheda material Kashim Shettima is wearing dey enter my eyes.

Nigeria is blessed to have you both. God bless and protect Nigeria incoming President/vice president.
Na hin cap wey dey totori me wink grin
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by virginchaser(m): 7:20am On Mar 11, 2023
Ofunaofu:
The both got nothing to offer,
One is A notorious narcotics drug trafficker while the other a former governor of Borno State who midwived the largest single human kidnap by terrorist in history- the Chibok girls kidnap

Is that your own version of prayer for your leaders?
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Ndleabilli: 7:58am On Mar 11, 2023
President select you mean
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by firebrand: 8:47am On Mar 11, 2023
Metaphor44
Amen.........oh my God. You're a Blessing.
Pls can I speak with you?

You can reach me on oluolusanu@yahoo.com first, then I will send my phone number to you.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by xangina: 10:03am On Mar 11, 2023
UKRAIN IS THERE FOR YOU and if not go to russia
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Highway robbers planning robbery operations.

God forbid.

Nebuchadnezzar and Osama bin laden are never my President and vice.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by tundeabib1: 10:52am On Mar 11, 2023
Tinubuwillnotru:
90% of the people in your country are not happy sir,, return their mandate.

Where is your statistics with which you arrived at 90%.?
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Coolgent(m): 10:53am On Mar 11, 2023
Tinubu can't be there for a long time
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Okpetruth(m): 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2023
Pls, president -elect BAT and SHETTIMA hit the ground running when you have been sworn in. Nigeria is in total ruin and needs immediate turnaround. Pls,be focus and never disappoint your followers. Your election is by divine grace. You are the stone which the builder refuse that has now been the head cornerstone. Fear and respect God almighty in all your decisions then thy ways shall be prosperous. BE BRAVE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / Lai Mohammed Wearing A Face Mask (Photo) / Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.