Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,787 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State (27891 Views)

Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction / Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman / 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Roboto11: 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
Dafresh:
We go soon show this one shege
That money way him collect from Wike him go soon vomit amm

Lynch mob.
Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Dafresh: 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
MrSegunAdewole:
he think say he dey pdp
We go soon bounce on him

1 Like

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Ened(m): 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:
You will soon be the chairman inside prison...meanwhile....

Nigerians chose President Peter Obi(GCFR)
and
Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)
Keep dreaming?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Djele: 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
U are mad
Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by kpompey: 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
LP has no integrity. They have started having issues over small change.When they assume office, na to sell Nigeria to china.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Buckeyemedia1: 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:

and
Tomorrow you would say someone in your family is doing juju for you, What kind of illusion is this? You need serious help immediately.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
Oga wike the emperor, this is your handwork. Be rest a assured that this dumbass whom you bribed to scuttle the labour party in rivers state shall sing a sorrowful song of regret Isha allah

1 Like

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
That shows your blodas who are unknown gunmen and Hariaria people including your big head are now Lagosians. I pity you guys.
All of you residing in the villages who could not come out again because of unknown gunmen are now crying that Lagos State is the reason why you're in bondage abi?
Brendaniel:

and

2 Likes

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Amatrillion: 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
Don't mind him. The #50 million naira he and the exco collected from Wike go choke them.

Dafresh:

1 Like

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
When we reason this one matter him go dey shout tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Majesty7: 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
Dafresh:

Will you get angry if being called a zombie? Someone gave a very good information of what they are passing through and a zombie like you choose to believe an unrealistic project. Honestly, this LP movement is just to expose how extremely daft most Nigerian youth are.
Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by opamoses1: 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:

and
Dickhead.

We may be Obidient, but we won't vote for these inexperienced IPOB apologist.
Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
Dafresh:

I will quote this your post after PDP clears almost all the elective positions in the next elections in Rivers state..

Wike will give you guys a humbling lesson in politics grin

1 Like

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by edungene7: 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
I am beginning to believe that Rivers people can't be trusted from Amaechi selling Jonathan to APC for a common ministerial appointment to Wike selling is peoples vote to Tinubu for same Ministerial appointment and now the Pepper or whatever selling Labour party entire structure to Wike Kai dey swear for this men

1 Like

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by letitrainnow(m): 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
Labour party entire structure
Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by boldtruthalways: 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
This Wike's stooge doesn't know LP is a movement. We are moving and we don't care about you....mumu man. Your exco has been dissolved, so go and join Wike and stop messing around. We are talking about good governance and redemption of the nation and Rivers State inclusive and you are here talking jagoons. Pls clear off the way, make we pass. LP top to bottom on Saturday 18th March with or without Chairman. We the people are the structure, get that into your empty skull.

1 Like

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Dafresh: 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
Majesty7:

Will you get angry if being called a zombie? Someone gave a very good information of what they are passing through and a zombie like you choose to believe an unrealistic project. Honestly, this LP movement is just to expose how extremely daft most Nigerian youth are.
Will you get angry if being called thief and a rigger?
believing that LP will collapse her structure for PDP, Wike PDP, Wike that rigged and stole LP votes in Rivers a thief like you will support a follow thief I love it when Labour Party is giving you sleepless night and restless day

1 Like

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Dafresh: 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Amatrillion:
Don't mind him. The #50 million naira he and the exco collected from Wike go choke them.

They're thief, sir Wike rigged Rivers because of their support

1 Like

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by boldtruthalways: 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
AmazingELixir:

I will quote this your post after PDP clears almost all the elective positions in the next elections in Rivers state..

Through rigging not free and fair election. Let's leave thuggery and result manipulation, you'll see LP will clear everywhere.
Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Majesty7: 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Dafresh:

Will you get angry if being called thief and a rigger?
believing that LP will collapse her structure for PDP, Wike PDP, Wike that rigged and stole LP votes in Rivers a thief like you will support a follow thief I love it when Labour Party is giving you sleepless night and restless day

You are free to protest at River's market square.
Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Dafresh: 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
AmazingELixir:

You don't know what's coming up Wiked will lose Rivers

1 Like

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Alliswell248: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
Andrew Liver Salt party ...
Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by chiedozie198100: 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
“There was a purported rumour that the exco has been dissolved. So, we want to debunk that. This is a political party, you don’t dissolve exco by staying in one corner to write a small letter. Before an exco is dissolved, due process must be followed.

“Whatever happens in any state, there must be a disciplinary committee that will investigate the matter which will now make recommendations to the National Working Committee for action. So, you can’t just wake up and say you have dissolved an exco.

“And only the National Chairman signed without the National Secretary signing because the National Secretary knows that it is not the right process. Due process must be followed. So, the National Working Committee is handling the matter. For now, everything must maintain [the] status quo.”

O pari.

Now there are officially two factions of LP in Rivers State. elected LP reps can now decamp to APC and PDP.

Very soon a faction will sack the national exco and form a caretaker committee that will drag the case to court so that other LP guys can take a cue that transfer season haa opened and they can now decamp.

EluuPii lule Piii again!
check my signature for free stuffs!

grin grin grin grin grin

this wanabe ex-Lp rivers state chairman never know say they ;Dave left him behind grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Consonance: 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
Some of them don dey get sense small small. They now realized that it is zombies behaviour to be voting top to bottom without considering competence and capacity to deliver. Aisha Yesufu has been campaigning for APGA candidate in Enugu for governorship election and the top to bottom crew want to tear her apart.
You certainly can not effect the needed changes we need as a country by asking people to vote for emotions or party rather than competence.

1 Like

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by chiedozie198100: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

this wanabe ex-Lp rivers state chairman never know say they have left him behind grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by casualobserver: 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
LP is no different from other parties, after all are they not Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by UncommonLogic: 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:

and
Vote for IPOB candidate? You dey craze.
Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
“There was a purported rumour that the exco has been dissolved. So, we want to debunk that. This is a political party, you don’t dissolve exco by staying in one corner to write a small letter. Before an exco is dissolved, due process must be followed.

“Whatever happens in any state, there must be a disciplinary committee that will investigate the matter which will now make recommendations to the National Working Committee for action. So, you can’t just wake up and say you have dissolved an exco.

“And only the National Chairman signed without the National Secretary signing because the National Secretary knows that it is not the right process. Due process must be followed. So, the National Working Committee is handling the matter. For now, everything must maintain [the] status quo.”

O pari.

Now there are officially two factions of LP in Rivers State. elected LP reps can now decamp to APC and PDP.

Very soon a faction will sack the national exco and form a caretaker committee that will drag the case to court so that other LP guys can take a cue that transfer season haa opened and they can now decamp.

EluuPii lule Piii again!
check my signature for free stuffs!
kpompey:
LP has no integrity. They have started having issues over small change.When they assume office, na to sell Nigeria to china.
Alliswell248:
Andrew Liver Salt party ...

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Doyou2019: 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
LikeAking:

Fool!

How you go say your candidate is not prepared..

How much Wike pay you to demarket her..

Big FooooL!!!

Such fvckery. That guy needs more than a sack. He should be sued and probed for all his shenanigans.

1 Like

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Doyou2019: 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
opamoses1:

Dickhead.

We may be Obidient, but we won't vote for these inexperienced IPOB apologist.

Fraud!
You're a bloody miscreant masquerading as one of us. GRV will win and rule over you hateful bigots laslas. Ekun gbogbo yin sese bere ni.
On'ranu!
Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Brendaniel: 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
UncommonLogic:

Vote for IPOB candidate? You dey craze.

and

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON).....

1 Like

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Doyou2019: 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:

and
Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON).....
Je k'on mo o jare. GRV is our man for Lagos and he will rule over bigots and useless NL urchins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi / Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road / Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.