Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,857 members, 7,841,229 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

"2face And I Are Just Partners To Our Daughter" - Annie Macaulay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "2face And I Are Just Partners To Our Daughter" - Annie Macaulay (2419 Views)

Annie Macaulay–idibia Celebrates 31st Birthday Today / 2Face & Annie Macaulay Expecting A Baby? / Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"2face And I Are Just Partners To Our Daughter" - Annie Macaulay by peddylinko(m): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2011
[img]http://3.bp..com/-oFO0cn3fWgI/TnHxHZdZ9iI/AAAAAAAAHTY/6Oz9L3Kq8qY/s1600/1anni.jpg[/img]

"The only relationship that exists between us now is daddy and mummy relationship to our daughter, that is the truth. Innocent is a fantastic father and I must give him kudos for that. He is crazy about all his kids." - Annie Macaulay, when asked if she's still dating her baby daddy, Tuface Idibia.

SOURCE: http://naijagossips..com/2011/09/2face-and-i-are-just-partners-to-our.html
Re: "2face And I Are Just Partners To Our Daughter" - Annie Macaulay by BootyOnMe: 6:37am On Sep 16, 2011
Annie darling, that is all that is required from you as parents. kiss
Thank God men and women are getting smarter in Africa. Marriage is NOT a requirement to have children and be good parents. You don't have to STAY married to be good parents. I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvit. Good riddance boorish religious/cultural mores. cool

No need putting pressure on individuals to the best of spouses while children are neglected in the MANY dysfunctional angles caused by marital requirements from religion and culture. People are learning to be JUST themselves.

Hallelujah! cool

(1) (Reply)

E! Fashion Police Co-host Kelly Osbourne Reveals Her Amazing Newbody; Lost 69lbs / Wizkid Reveals Picture Of His Girlfriend...She is Just Too Pretty / Kim Kardashian Disses Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.