Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,465 members, 7,854,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

WIKE TROLLS OBI WHILE GASLIGHTING IGBO TRADERS IN PH.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WIKE TROLLS OBI WHILE GASLIGHTING IGBO TRADERS IN PH.. (902 Views)

The Phonecall That Saved Obi While In Detention (photo) / 5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WIKE TROLLS OBI WHILE GASLIGHTING IGBO TRADERS IN PH.. by Konwan: 5:46am On Mar 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgwZLxqZS-s

Good morning my lovelies ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Great to see you back again. Hope y'all are doing well with your families.

So, lemme get it straight, Wike is trolling Obi while gaslighting Igbo traders in PH.

Wike consciously dismissed Obi as a southerner. He chose to ignore Obi's presidency as a south presidency he claimed to be fighting for.

This is coming from the clown 🤡 that tagged his name to integrity while not recognizing equity and fairness 😡😡😡😡

Does he understand the meaning of integrity?

Wike is all in this for himself. He's fighting to stay politically relevant after he's tenure ends in May.

I just rather want him to keep the South out of his mouth. That's totally insulting.

I will be right back my buddies ❤️❤️❤️
Re: WIKE TROLLS OBI WHILE GASLIGHTING IGBO TRADERS IN PH.. by Helgreenluv(m): 6:26am On Mar 12, 2023
Keep wailing Op. As e dey pain una, e dey sweet us. Una never see anything.

1 Like

Re: WIKE TROLLS OBI WHILE GASLIGHTING IGBO TRADERS IN PH.. by Konwan: 7:58am On Mar 12, 2023
Helgreenluv:
Keep wailing Op. As e dey pain una, e dey sweet us. Una never see anything.

Says the poor church rat and a thug who's happily a gatekeeper for the political oppressors that impoverished him.

Shame on you.

3 Likes

Re: WIKE TROLLS OBI WHILE GASLIGHTING IGBO TRADERS IN PH.. by Helgreenluv(m): 8:04am On Mar 12, 2023
Konwan:

Says the poor church rat and a thug who's happily a gatekeeper for the political oppressors that impoverished him.

Shame on you.
Shame on your dead beat father. Who always blames his failure on the government. You are an ass

1 Like

Re: WIKE TROLLS OBI WHILE GASLIGHTING IGBO TRADERS IN PH.. by Konwan: 8:52am On Mar 12, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Shame on your dead beat father. Who always blames his failure on the government. You are an ass

Sure you don't understand the meaning of deadbeat and what relevance it has on this conversation?

But shame on your LovePeddler mother who conceived you from a night run and couldn't raise you well.

You're out here insulting people over your frustration and misery your political oppressors You're defending are putting you through.

What a bastard 🤮🤮
Re: WIKE TROLLS OBI WHILE GASLIGHTING IGBO TRADERS IN PH.. by Helgreenluv(m): 8:58am On Mar 12, 2023
Konwan:

Sure you don't understand the meaning of deadbeat and what relevance it has on this conversation?

But shame on your LovePeddler mother who conceived you from a night run and couldn't raise you well.

You're out here insulting people over your frustration and misery your political oppressors You're defending are putting you through.

What a bastard 🤮🤮
She someone whose Mom sleeps around calling someone else a bastard. I dey laugh. Tell you Mom to meet me in room 306 Oriental Continental hotel. She's my regular customer. I'll send some change for you for the weekend. Good boy
Re: WIKE TROLLS OBI WHILE GASLIGHTING IGBO TRADERS IN PH.. by ObaOfYorubaLand: 9:16am On Mar 12, 2023
Helgreenluv:

You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting evil and wickedness because it bears a Yoruba name.

Look at how malnourished you are and not even as if you know where YIUR next meal will come from.

Come and take some food you Yoruba bingo....
Re: WIKE TROLLS OBI WHILE GASLIGHTING IGBO TRADERS IN PH.. by Helgreenluv(m): 9:37am On Mar 12, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting evil and wickedness because it bears a Yoruba name.

Look at how malnourished you are and not even as if you know where YIUR next meal will come from.

Come and take some food you Yoruba bingo....
Ewu Gambia. I can feed your entire family
Re: WIKE TROLLS OBI WHILE GASLIGHTING IGBO TRADERS IN PH.. by Helgreenluv(m): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2023
Konwan:

What a bastard 🤮🤮
Re: WIKE TROLLS OBI WHILE GASLIGHTING IGBO TRADERS IN PH.. by Mindlog: 11:37am On Mar 12, 2023
He didn't troll Obi neither did he gaslight igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WIKE TROLLS OBI WHILE GASLIGHTING IGBO TRADERS IN PH.. by StreetFight: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
Konwan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgwZLxqZS-s

Good morning my lovelies ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Great to see you back again. Hope y'all are doing well with your families.

So, lemme get it straight, Wike is trolling Obi while gaslighting Igbo traders in PH.

Wike consciously dismissed Obi as a southerner. He chose to ignore Obi's presidency as a south presidency he claimed to be fighting for.

This is coming from the clown 🤡 that tagged his name to integrity while not recognizing equity and fairness 😡😡😡😡

Does he understand the meaning of integrity?

Wike is all in this for himself. He's fighting to stay politically relevant after he's tenure ends in May.

I just rather want him to keep the South out of his mouth. That's totally insulting.

I will be right back my buddies ❤️❤️❤️

Yu will cry for long. This post-election trauma will be with you for a long time
Re: WIKE TROLLS OBI WHILE GASLIGHTING IGBO TRADERS IN PH.. by Konwan: 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mindlog:
He didn't troll Obi neither did he gaslight igbos.

Either you do understand the meaning of trolling and gaslighting or you're shallow minded.

Which one of them applies to you?
Re: WIKE TROLLS OBI WHILE GASLIGHTING IGBO TRADERS IN PH.. by ogmask: 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
Those of us wey know wike warned many long ago but we were called names.

I knew wike would support Jagaban cos he has been understudying Asiwaju BAT. Wike loves power.

If you have lived in Lagos and Phc you should relate with the following:
1. Tinubu is the biggest land grabber and landlord in Lagos while wike is doing the same in Phc
2. Tinubu used agberos, police and touts to impose himself on Lagosians. He made sure he instill fear in the minds of the people which to some extent gave him free hands to operate and dictate. That's exactly what wike is doing in rivers state.
3. Tinubu uses state funds to bulldoze his way thru the opposition in Lagos same as wike
4. As a godfather, tinubu uses force, lies, coercion and control mechanism to remain relevant and that's exactly what wike has been doing for the past 8years. If wike succeeds in planting his stooge in the brick house then he has fully become the godfather of rivers politics.
5. Tinubu buys people's properties and converts market spaces and other public lands to personal use. Slaughter, ikokwu and GRA come to mind in rivers state.

The list is endless. You could tell that wike is a student of Asiwaju BAT. He is ready to wait for another 16 years to give a go at the presidency but first, he has to be relevant to do so.
Re: WIKE TROLLS OBI WHILE GASLIGHTING IGBO TRADERS IN PH.. by vengertime: 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
Wike is literally talking to himself.
Re: WIKE TROLLS OBI WHILE GASLIGHTING IGBO TRADERS IN PH.. by Owontime: 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
Wike knew that an Igbo man can never and will never win the presidency in Nigeria, he did not want to support a loser . In order to be relevant in the next government,Wike supported Tinubu because he knew that Tinubu was going to win.
Re: WIKE TROLLS OBI WHILE GASLIGHTING IGBO TRADERS IN PH.. by mrvitalis(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
Wike , the Igbo nation is not against you ...all we are saying is let voting count

No body go rig Rivers election ...make Rivers people elect who go better their lives while Igbos select and vote who go better our lives too

Heaven won't fall if we vote labour too
Re: WIKE TROLLS OBI WHILE GASLIGHTING IGBO TRADERS IN PH.. by Mindlog: 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
Konwan:

Either you do understand the meaning of trolling and gaslighting or you're shallow minded.

Which one of them applies to you?

Explain gaslighting in your own words.

(1) (Reply)

Poor Voter Turnout In My Area In Onitsha (pictures). / Full List Of Judges Nominated To Resolve Disputes Arising From 2023 G. Elections / IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.