Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,191 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now (3107 Views)

Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri / Chinedu Rhodes Vivor,LP Lagos Governorship Candidate / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by Curious345: 8:46am On Mar 12, 2023
He is saying alot ..

"Market burn in Kano -tinubu gave 100m"

"Market burn in Gombe - Tinubu gave 60m"

"Market burn in Katsina -tinubu gave 50m"

Market burn in Lagos - Tinubu neither visited , sent a word of condolence or gave a penny- GRV

52 Likes

Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by Bianca2(f): 8:50am On Mar 12, 2023
Is a lie he didn't give anything

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 12, 2023
Did he really say this?
And what does that imply? 🤣
This dude is nothing but a noisemaker that can only deceive the gullible!

Easy to spot a fake pendejo miles away. Dude, you gave some million to the one that just got burnt in Lagos, how much did he donate to the family of those slained by the UGM in Anambra? 🤣
Not to talk about other state in South East. Ever spoke about awkuzu Sars in Anambra, or you only found your voice now that you are contesting.

Mark my words, this dude won't smell that seat. He can only wail.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by Legendguy(m): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2023
Pls send link
Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 12, 2023
The governor already did the needful, everything must not be tied to him.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by Emmanuella00(f): 9:06am On Mar 12, 2023
Wow
Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by WhereMyLoud: 9:09am On Mar 12, 2023
Tinubu dont care about the so called lagosian he claimed to love

Brt bus was hit by a train.. No word of condolense.

Ogboni Man is using the blood of lagosian to help him in the court case.. Sacrifice of prayer to God is stronger.

He will never be called President.. President elect is okay for him

25 Likes

Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by Jostoman: 10:15am On Mar 12, 2023
When popular market burn in ibadan last year did you see him there? Just watch Because of this post now he will go there next week to do small eyes service like his governor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by EvangDrGeo: 10:19am On Mar 12, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Did he really say this?

Easy to spot a fake pendejo miles away. Dude, you gave some million to the one that just got burnt in Lagos, how much did he donate to the family of those slained by the UGM in Anambra? 🤣
Not to talk about other state in South East. Ever spoke about awkuzu Sars in Anambra, or you only found your voice now that you are contesting.

You talk before you reason.

What is the business of a Lagos gubernatorial candidate with Anambra and South east?

21 Likes

Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2023
EvangDrGeo:

You talk before you reason.

What is the business of a Lagos gubernatorial candidate with Anambra and South east?
Shut up. Same business Tinubu has that made him donate to those market that got burnt down regardless of the State!

3 Likes

Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 12, 2023
I never involved myself in this guy's matter before, but with what I just read, his genes are mainly from his yiibo side. All the telltale signs are really showing. He just needs to add "APC, PDP and all other parties hate me because they're lazy and are jealous of me" to complete the confirmation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by Kabirudeen25(m): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:
I never involved myself in this guy's matter before, but with what I just read, his genes are mainly from his yiibo side. All the telltale signs are really showing. He just needs to add "APC, PDP and all other parties hate me because they're lazy and are jealous of me" to complete the confirmation.
Igbo will continue to torment you people till the day of your deaths.. that thing about "Igbo" that scares you people so much will eventually kill you fools.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 12, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
Igbo will continue to torment you people till the day of your deaths.. that thing about "Igbo" that scares you people so much will eventually kill you fools.

Torment us? Who's been crying all these while? Who are the legendary wailers? Absolute lack of self awareness. I know you sustain your existence with your delusion that anybody sees you 5%, dot in a circle dismissed tribe of cannibals as being important or relevant. NewsFlash! You're not.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by Sannisege: 11:02am On Mar 12, 2023
Mumu boy is contesting against Sanwo-Olu but crying about Tinubu. Oloshi Omo nna

7 Likes

Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:05am On Mar 12, 2023
WhereMyLoud:
Tinubu dont care about the so called lagosian he claimed to love

Brt bus was hit by a train.. No word of condolense.

Ogboni Man is using the blood of lagosian to help him in the court case.. Sacrifice of prayer to God is stronger.

He will never be called President.. President elect is okay for him

If ur tribe had a Tinubu, we both know u won't let anybody touch him, especially if he brought a port to ur village!
So fukkk off

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by Saao(m): 11:17am On Mar 12, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:

Torment us? Who's been crying all these while? Who are the legendary wailers? Absolute lack of self awareness. I know you sustain your existence with your delusion that anybody sees you 5%, dot in a circle dismissed tribe of cannibals as being important or relevant. NewsFlash! You're not.
if you check very well, you get one Igbo girlfriend or about to. You Yoruba and Igbo should stop disturbing us here pls.

1 Like

Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 12, 2023
Saao:
if you check very well, you get one Igbo girlfriend or about to. You Yoruba and Igbo should stop disturbing us here pls.

I have dated only one Igbo girl all of my life. I dont find them attractive. I love northern girls, then after that Yoruba girls. I married a northerner. I don't know if it's their culture that puts me off or something.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by BOYS2MEN: 11:26am On Mar 12, 2023
If birds were to have your type of brain...I swear dem go dey fly backwardly...las las u stupid then come ice am up with ur mumu...just know these and know peace
Wagwanbrethren:
Did he really say this?

1 Like

Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by BOYS2MEN: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2023
5% is way more useful than the whole south west...isn't that a juju? Yes! It is.....I love the wailing of Yorubas against the igbos...I love the way igbos are pressing their neck....
elnegrodeafriqu:

1 Like

Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by BOYS2MEN: 11:31am On Mar 12, 2023
What where u doing at his age? Obviously attending OWAMBE wey dem nor invite u....wasted soul of a waste man in a waste land......OYA WAIL!!!
Sannisege:
Mumu boy is contesting against Sanwo-Olu but crying about Tinubu. Oloshi Omo nna

1 Like

Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
If birds were to have your type of brain...I swear dem go dey fly backwardly...las las u stupid then come ice am up with ur mumu...just know these and know peace
Don't cry na! 🤣
Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by BOYS2MEN: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2023
grin with the level of bitterness wey full ur heart....are you sure of today's meal? Atleast make u for fit chop get strength to dey wail.in bitterness...
elnegrodeafriqu:

I have dated only one Igbo girl all of my life. I dont find them attractive. I love northern girls, then after that Yoruba girls. I married a northerner. I don't know if it's their culture that puts me off or something.

1 Like

Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by BOYS2MEN: 11:34am On Mar 12, 2023
grin if at all I fit cry for you then na for ur burial and e no go pass 2secs....I no fit waste my precious tears on top a failure
Wagwanbrethren:

Don't cry na! 🤣

1 Like

Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 12, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
grin if at all I fit cry for you then na for ur burial and e no go pass 2secs....I no fit waste my precious tears on top a failure
But you are crying under my comment! 🤣
Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by BOYS2MEN: 11:39am On Mar 12, 2023
Shift ...ur weight nor reach
Wagwanbrethren:

But you are crying under my comment! 🤣

1 Like

Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by GodHimself: 11:40am On Mar 12, 2023
I imagine he provided help through the Iyaloja system.

Curious345:
He is saying alot ..

"Market burn in Kano -tinubu gave 100m"

"Market burn in Gombe - Tinubu gave 60m"

"Market burn in Katsina -tinubu gave 50m"

Market burn in Lagos - Tinubu neither visited , sent a word of condolence or gave a penny- GRV
Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 12, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Shift ...ur weight nor reach
You still dey cry? 🤣
Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by Saao(m): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:

you dated igbo meaning she was attractive to you. If someone isn't attractive to you, you won't date such person. The level of hatred between you Yoruba and Igbo are very unhealthy. Igbo girls are beautiful, Yoruba girls are also beautiful likewise other tribes. Thank God you're married, when your wife was about to give birth did you ask whether the doctor is an Igbo or Yoruba or when you want to board a cab or bus did you ask such question what tribe is the driver? You guys are destroying this country gradually with that kid like fight. Bitterness help no one rather it destroyed.

1 Like

Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by Bigshots001(m): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:

Maybe, you have been drinking Tinubu's urines all your life,that has made you become so daft and myopic.
Agbero!

1 Like

Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by StreetFight: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2023
Kabirudeen25:

Nothing scares anybody about Igbos. You are all over the country selling fake drugs and operating baby factories. Even you, we are not sure of your parents, it's possible you were manufactured in a baby factory and sold to a couple.
Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by StreetFight: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2023
Bigshots001:

Maybe, you have been drinking Tinubu's urines all your life,that has made you become so daft and myopic.
Agbero!

What has your own father been drinking?
Re: GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now by Bigshots001(m): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:

What have you gotten with your savitude to the North so far?
A placeholder for Kashim Shettima?
You lazy folks only know hate and tribalism, with your marriage to the north,we still excel in every other life endeavors more than you people.
Don't worry you will be promoted to Liutenant Colonel of Oshodi division of the Lagos Agbero command.
You will still see me coming back from my business at end of each day and start shouting Tuale odogwu🙌,find something for your boy nah!
Is that not your life ambition?
If it were to be before the presidential election,the old mugu druggie would have rush to donate money and condole with the victims.
Why hasn't he said anything about it and that of the train incident?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Source Of Drinking Water: Pictures / BREAKING: Finally, IPOB Announces End To Sit-at-home In South-east / How Yar'adua Was Removed From Efcc List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.