Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) (4997 Views)

Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed / Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) / They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) by bennybuhari: 9:39am On Mar 12, 2023
Is this why some Nigerians are referring to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the president-elect as Buhari Pro Max?

9 Likes

Re: Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) by sulakishop(m): 9:41am On Mar 12, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 12, 2023
I don’t think Tinubu will be as hard hearted as Buhari

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) by Felabrity: 9:43am On Mar 12, 2023
He will be worse

He will only be sending representatives

12 Likes

Re: Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2023
Mtcheeeeew if only you guys have a country of your own where people like Buhari and Tinubu can preside, who go send una

13 Likes

Re: Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) by Bridget95(f): 9:51am On Mar 12, 2023
This one will be sleeping all night and day in the villa while people do his presidential duties.

8 Likes

Re: Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) by helinues: 9:51am On Mar 12, 2023
Some things are just certain about Tinubu's presidency, that he won't receive the same treatment from some people against Buhari na inevitable.

Hahaha, Tinubu would be replaced by one Nana from Ghana..

grin

6 Likes

Re: Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) by Sergio101(m): 9:53am On Mar 12, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Mtcheeeeew if only you guys have a country of your own where people like Buhari and Tinubu can preside, who go send una

Exactly!!.

it pains that the dullard is for all.

If he's just the president elect of oduduwa Republic........wetin go concern me

5 Likes

Re: Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) by StreetFight: 10:08am On Mar 12, 2023
Felabrity:
He will be worse

He will only be sending representatives

You will cry for long.

Emilokan Tinubu can actually send representatives. But tell me, which of Tinubu's boys is as useless as Peter Pandora Obituary or Atikulation Abubakar? Is it fake Pastor Judas Yemi Osinbajo? Or Ben Akabueze (DG, Budget Office)? Or Babatunde Raji Fashola? Or Wale Edun? or Yemi Cardozo? Or Kayode Fayemi? Or Rotimi Akeredolu? Or Rauf Aregbesola? Or Jide Sanwo-Eko? Which of these people that I listed graduated with a 3rd Class in Philosophy? Which of them ran away from the state they ruled for 8 years and hide in another man's land?

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) by Helgreenluv(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2023
Sergio101:

Exactly!!.

Keep wailing. I will continue pressing the necks of Ipob dogs

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) by StreetFight: 10:12am On Mar 12, 2023
Sergio101:

Exactly!!.

Post-election loss trauma. You will soon slip into depression.

9 Likes

Re: Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) by Sergio101(m): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Keep wailing. I will continue pressing the necks of Ipob dogs

Shebi na my wailing?

You wailed more than this in 2022 (buhari's ending.

Yolobas go still wail more than any region in Tinubu's administration.

Watch and see cool
Re: Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) by Sergio101(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2023
StreetFight:

Post-election loss trauma. You will soon slip into depression.

The trauma is indeed to much.

I'm dying already sef.

But I'm sha waiting for round 2.

Any other thing? (Useless coneheaded cretin)

2 Likes

Re: Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) by Felabrity: 10:25am On Mar 12, 2023
StreetFight:

You will cry for long.

Emilokan Tinubu can actually send representatives. But tell me, which of Tinubu's boys is as useless as Peter Pandora Obituary or Atikulation Abubakar? Is it fake Pastor Judas Yemi Osinbajo? Or Ben Akabueze (DG, Budget Office)? Or Babatunde Raji Fashola? Or Wale Edun? or Yemi Cardozo? Or Kayode Fayemi? Or Rotimi Akeredolu? Or Rauf Aregbesola? Or Jide Sanwo-Eko? Which of these people that I listed graduated with a 3rd Class in Philosophy? Which of them ran away from the state they ruled for 8 years and hide in another man's land?
he won't be sworn in anyway
Re: Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) by OneCandleAway(f): 10:29am On Mar 12, 2023
StreetFight:

You will cry for long.

Don't be stu.pid
Obi graduated with second class lower while running a business.
Re: Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 12, 2023
helinues:
Some things are just certain about Tinubu's presidency, that he won't receive the same treatment from some people against Buhari na inevitable.

Hahaha, Tinubu would be replaced by one Nana from Ghana..

grin

Nope. He'll become Yousouffa Kidjo from Togo. They will snap pics of his fingers he put in eba, and compare it with the pic of his hands he just washed, and say "can you see how different the fingers in the 2 pics are?" Those people are so predictable in their stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) by Moh247: 10:44am On Mar 12, 2023
You can either wail for 8 years or get busy with your life

1 Like

Re: Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) by Zincfingers: 10:47am On Mar 12, 2023
Osu cretins are in pain.
Tinubu's presidency is going to be sweet.
You already destroyed your homeland during Buhari's tenure . The North is a no go area and now the Yorubas are turning the heat on you in the SW grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) by labake1(f): 11:12am On Mar 12, 2023
Either Atiku or Tinubu is the only old guy that can give us a new Nigeria. Obi plus Obidients should accept defeat and move on

2 Likes

Re: Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) by Helgreenluv(m): 11:13am On Mar 12, 2023
Sergio101:

Shebi na my wailing?

You wailed more than this in 2022 (buhari's ending.

Yolobas go still wail more than any region in Tinubu's administration.

Watch and see cool
Iyamiri will NEVER rule this country. Mark my words. Na passing passing Hausa and Yoruba go dey do. Eluu P. Kikikiki
Ndi ara

3 Likes

Re: Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) by IVORY2009(m): 11:33am On Mar 12, 2023
Someone that would be kicked out soon!
Re: Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) by StreetFight: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
IVORY2009:
Someone that would be kicked out soon!

Kicked out of Biafran Republic of Hard Drugs, Baby Factory, Fake Drugs, Armed Robbery and Prostitution?
Re: Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) by FuckYourFather(f): 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
The druglord lord will soon die, just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) by VinnyBaba: 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
There aint much difference b/w Tinubu and Buhari! smiley

One is a BOLD Theif while the other is a SILENT thief! sad
Re: Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) by IVORY2009(m): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
StreetFight:

Kicked out of Biafran Republic of Hard Drugs, Baby Factory, Fake Drugs, Armed Robbery and Prostitution?

Only time would tell
Re: Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) by Rodimi20000000: 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
300 + 2
Re: Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) by techWriter3: 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
I haven’t know politician will be as hard hearted as politician
Re: Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) by SenatePresdo(m): 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
I don’t think Tinubu will be as hard hearted as Buhari
Tinubu is more corrupt, But not stone hearted like Buhari.
Re: Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Tinubu is more corrupt, But not stone hearted like Buhari.
I don’t know about that though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Can’t Pay Minimum Wage Until 2012 –fg / APC Gains Upper Hand Over Wike / Lagos:Heavy Clash Between Hausa Okada Riders And Policemen Ongoing At Ojo- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.