Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Gunmen Abduct 10 From Abuja Estate, Police Say Rescue Operations Ongoing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Abduct 10 From Abuja Estate, Police Say Rescue Operations Ongoing (430 Views)

DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers / How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate / Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Abduct 10 From Abuja Estate, Police Say Rescue Operations Ongoing by Deltafirstson(m): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
Gunmen have kidnapped 10 residents of the Grow Homes Estate along Kuchibiyi in the Kubwa area of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja.

The gunmen numbering about 20 were said to have stormed the estate around 11:30 pm on Friday.

According to a resident of the area, children and a woman are among those taken away by the attackers.

READ ALSO: NSCDC Intercepts 150 Drums Of Smuggled Petrol In Akwa Ibom

Police Public Relations Officer for the FCT Command, Josephine Adeh confirmed the attack in a statement on Sunday, saying the police operatives in the area are combing the bush for the attackers and the abductees.

She urged residents of the area not to panic, calling on them to help the police with credible information that could lead to the arrest of the assailants.

“Upon receipt of the distress call on Friday 10th March, 2023 from Grow Homes along Kuchibiyi after Champion Chruch, police operatives were immediately deployed to the scene. The suspects numbering about twenty however abruptly suspended their operations and abducted ten victims with them into the bush,” the statement read.

“Operatives of the Police and the estate security are still combing the bushes in the area to ensure they are rescued unhurt.

“We urge the residents to remain calm and assist with useful information that could lead to the swift arrest of these criminals.”

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/03/12/gunmen-abduct-10-from-abuja-estate-police-say-rescue-operations-ongoing

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 From Abuja Estate, Police Say Rescue Operations Ongoing by HenryThegreat1(m): 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
You will see Tinubu talk about this. Election has come and gone business resume. He will never say this was a plan to make him lose an election. Apc governors will not take federal government to Supreme Court.
I'm not wishing him bad but two areas I knew Tinubu will fail woefully are:
1. Fight against corruption and
2. Insecurity
Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 From Abuja Estate, Police Say Rescue Operations Ongoing by Sacodi: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
In Almighty Abuja

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 From Abuja Estate, Police Say Rescue Operations Ongoing by Ofemmanu1: 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dem don dey start
Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 From Abuja Estate, Police Say Rescue Operations Ongoing by kettykin: 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
Who else predicted this would resume once APC is announced, the winner of the presidential election
Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 From Abuja Estate, Police Say Rescue Operations Ongoing by Ogbuefi2020: 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
Continue voting based on tribe

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 From Abuja Estate, Police Say Rescue Operations Ongoing by Blackdeewhy(m): 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Killing and kidnapping has started AGIAN.
Because it's still business as usual.
This is what happens when drug addict and deputy terrorist are in power.
If indeed NIGERIA becomes a better place, do you think it's only OBIDIENTS that will enjoy it?
As human, aren't we tired of this type of stupid and senseless killing?
It happens to these people today, who is next?
Don't you think as we all pretend right now is how the world will pretent too when it's your turn?
Our heros past really died in vain. No cap!
I love this country, but it seems the slaves likes there CHAIN.
🤔
Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 From Abuja Estate, Police Say Rescue Operations Ongoing by Goodmarlian: 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tinubu never enter ooo
Hmmmm we go see wotowoto this year as for me i am going to benin republic end of this year.
Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 From Abuja Estate, Police Say Rescue Operations Ongoing by Zonefree(m): 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
My friend and his girlfriend was among the people they kidnapped. They called this morning and was demanding N100M. Nigeria is a failed country.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 From Abuja Estate, Police Say Rescue Operations Ongoing by Earthstorms(m): 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
Zonefree:
My friend and his girlfriend was among the people they kidnapped. They called this morning and was demanding N100M. Nigeria is a failed country.

It is turn by turn.

Oya send your ransom contribution to free your friend

(1) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: Clueless Buhari Will Go Down As The Worse President – MBF / To All True Lagosians From The East(part 2) / Lagos Politics Of Tribalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.