Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President (29665 Views)

Tinubu Moves To Clear $10bn Forex Backlog / Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by caandi: 8:10am On Mar 13, 2023
BATified2023:
If tinubu should give those hatefilled igbos anything serious I will withdraw my support for him
lmao
Same way he would have stopped his son from marrying Igbo
Funny enough his generations will have Igbo blood running in them
Thanks to his son!!
Igbos will always be in ya faces!!
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Rapuru14: 8:11am On Mar 13, 2023
Obi we know.

ObiDatti23
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Luckylife(m): 8:13am On Mar 13, 2023
BATified2023:
If tinubu should give those hatefilled igbos anything serious I will withdraw my support for him
I can't imagine the sleepless nights, frustrations, nightmares, heart attacks, heartless demonic soul and miserable live you are living because of your self inflicted hatred you have for Igbo the most advanced and industrious tribe in Nigeria. We all know if you don't pity your soul ,that self inflicted hatred will make you miserable in this live which will definitely lead to heart attacks in no distance time.
This is a curse on you as long as you see any Igbo man or woman your life will remain miserable till you publicly apologize to a wonderful tribe your miserable sorry life vow to hate till you get heart attacks.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Luckylife(m): 8:15am On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Same here bro.

That nonsense is damn irritating.
I can't imagine the sleepless nights, frustrations, nightmares, heart attacks, heartless demonic soul and miserable live you are living because of your self inflicted hatred you have for Igbo the most advanced and industrious tribe in Nigeria. We all know if you don't pity your soul ,that self inflicted hatred will make you miserable in this live which will definitely lead to heart attacks in no distance time.
This is a curse on you as long as you see any Igbo man or woman your life will remain miserable till you publicly apologize to a wonderful tribe your miserable sorry life vow to hate till you get heart attacks.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Luckylife(m): 8:16am On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
What nonsense is that?

Pacify dem, onto say wetin?

I swear Tinubu is just too soft for my liking.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by kayusely70(m): 8:18am On Mar 13, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

…to provide direction for zoning of speakership, others

…meeting sensitive to religious balancing

... Gbajabiamila tipped as Chief of Staff, Gov. Elrufai for SGF

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/tinubu-moves-to-form-govt-of-national-unity-pacify-south-east-with-senate-presidency/
Orji Kalu should be elected as the Senate president, while El-Rufai as the SFG cos of his vast experience.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by wolebest: 8:21am On Mar 13, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

…to provide direction for zoning of speakership, others

…meeting sensitive to religious balancing

... Gbajabiamila tipped as Chief of Staff, Gov. Elrufai for SGF

In the political permutations of Nigeria, the South East will get the Senate President since the West and North already have the Presidential slots.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/tinubu-moves-to-form-govt-of-national-unity-pacify-south-east-with-senate-presidency/
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Chekwume16(m): 8:26am On Mar 13, 2023
Politics is not played like that. You must be magnanimous in victory. A mistake buhari made that made nigeria worse.
BATified2023:
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Ferdinandu(m): 8:26am On Mar 13, 2023
A thief is now sharing stolen property, Idiots will be talking nonsense. It is the stupid APC senators of Igbo extraction jostling for the job l blame

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by abobote: 8:27am On Mar 13, 2023
Rubbish, we don't need any Senate president
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by galaxy2020(m): 8:27am On Mar 13, 2023
With stolen mandate?😂
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Lightorder: 8:28am On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
What nonsense is that?

who want that post if not his fellow gang members that betrayed their people. He should give it to his people so that they will wholistically take the blames
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Safyqueen: 8:30am On Mar 13, 2023
Emir8:
El-Rufai should not be SGF. EL-RUFAI has openly insulted Tinubu before. He should be given Minister of state like Keyamo

Stop being ungrateful. El Rufai was instrumental to the winning of primary election of Tinubu which was hitherto rumoured to have been unanimously given to Lawan the Senate president.

He mobilized his ten northern governors of APC extraction and made sure power shift south.

So El Rufai is actually the hero of this Tinubu unity government.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by FCA14: 8:32am On Mar 13, 2023
That is why he has been so succesful with his crafts.
LeoDeKing:
What nonsense is that?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by HausaIgboYoruba: 8:33am On Mar 13, 2023
BATified2023:
be magnanimous I'm victory.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Princedapace(m): 8:33am On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
What nonsense is that?

The constitution of Nigeria says that the FG positions should be shared to reflect Federal character which core is to make every region not to feel left behind.
It doesn't matter as long as a region has a representative from the ruling party, they should be representated.
Buhari messed up the constitution and that is why his regime failed big time.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by highchief1: 8:34am On Mar 13, 2023
Emir8:
El-Rufai should not be SGF. EL-RUFAI has openly insulted Tinubu before. He should be given Minister of state like Keyamo
bro this is one part of tinubu that I want to learn.he is not vindictive.Even aregbesola that publicly insulted him will be given a minister.Tinubu does not fight those that fight him.I have copied this part of him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Sermwell(m): 8:36am On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
What nonsense is that?

See this mumu! grin
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:36am On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
What nonsense is that?

This one don dey form hard man, when Abokeys start breathing down your necks in Abuja as usual, you will start running back to the East, you will look for another handle and start begging for Southern unity. Mugu. grin

The common man on the street does not care. grin
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Sermwell(m): 8:37am On Mar 13, 2023
BATified2023:
Tinubu and Obi are friends! Continue fooling yourself for these useless politicians! grin
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Nosaghae(m): 8:38am On Mar 13, 2023
BATified2023:
Zombie dey get choice?
No be anywhere belle face zombie dey go
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by eminikansoso(m): 8:40am On Mar 13, 2023
Massiveglory:
The foundation of unity is justice.
Unity without justice is like using basket to fetch water.
When we say justice or unity , it is not about ibo. It is about our country Nigeria.

The new Nigeria must be built on a solid foundation. The foundation must be right.

A presidential election has just happened and majority elected a team and a party.
The fraudulent faction of INEC and their political cronies decided to select other wise.
And now you claim unity government. It cannot work.

Any unity government must have the right head.
Tell tinubu he is a premium joker. He will not be president of Nigeria.
Then go back to Biafra, the country you called zoo for eight good years now you want to have a say in it.
Awon Omo Ale

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Ojiofor: 8:44am On Mar 13, 2023
BATified2023:

You do not know anything.Your hatred for Igbos will surely shoke you to dea.th
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by mudolak(m): 8:47am On Mar 13, 2023
Strafudeen:
Tinubu is a bastard
An election thief
A useless old fool

God punish the election thief.

Bastard.

Senate president kill you there animal

The process is flawed...which part of that don't you understand Useless cocaine pusher.

Animal.
Who is rigger?
Obi is very despirate claim he won election
Obi only won in smallest regiona with tribal vote and get less than 2% in largest regiona
Asking for pictures of election results when he have original results sheets frm polling unit in his hand
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by mp3ree: 8:52am On Mar 13, 2023
Massiveglory:
When we say justice or unity , it is not about ibo. It is about our country Nigeria.

The new Nigeria must be built on a solid foundation. The foundation must be right.

A presidential election has just happened and majority elected a team and a party.
The fraudulent faction of INEC and their political cronies decided to select other wise.

If he becomes the president What will you do?... Nothing except you want to drink sniper.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:56am On Mar 13, 2023
Massiveglory:

Ewu, ewure eranko
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by blaise26abj(m): 8:59am On Mar 13, 2023
In as much as some Igbos are annoying and loud mouthed , there is nothing “unity” or “new” about the senate president position . Obasanjo did it during his time . The minimum for my not-so-nice Igbo brothers and gorgeous Igbo sisters should be vice presidency . Unless we are saying they are never to taste executive powers in nigeria .
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by riverbird: 9:00am On Mar 13, 2023
Look at this thief trying to bribe his way into the minds of the people of the se, thunder fire Tinubu 1 billion times.....oloshi mandate thief.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Tkbabs: 9:02am On Mar 13, 2023
BATified2023:

You shouldn't withdrawal your support for Asiwaju, he is purely democrat and a true leader. His forgiving spirit is what give him edge over others. And, for the sake of unity, let us forgive the stupid "Obidients" who never see anything good in this country.

Good Bless Asiwaju

God bless Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by obi4eze(m): 9:04am On Mar 13, 2023
A thief stole someone's item and is now planning to unity. No unity until that stolen mandate is returned.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by riverbird: 9:06am On Mar 13, 2023
blaise26abj:
In as much as some Igbos are annoying and loud mouthed , there is nothing “unity” or “new” about the senate president position . Obasanjo did it during his time . The minimum for my not-so-nice Igbo brothers and gorgeous Igbo sisters should be vice presidency . Unless we are saying they are never to taste executive powers in nigeria .

Annoying and loud mouthed?.....😆😆😆.
If e dey pain you say person dey feel fly and doesn't get intimidated by people who obviously hate him for no just cause then my brother you are your own problem I swear....one more thing is you are not igbo so stop lying 😂.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by riverbird: 9:06am On Mar 13, 2023
obi4eze:
A thief stole someone's item and is now planning to unity. No unity until that stolen mandate is returned.
you dey mind the ole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Sweeps Rivers South-east, Magnus Abe Likely To Return To Senate - The Cable / Our Plans For The 2019 General Elections – Shi’ites / Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.