Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure (37884 Views)

Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS / INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) / Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by envoymedia: 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
As the reconfiguration of BVAS has become a trending topic in Nigeria, Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has urged Nigerians to reconfigure their Basic Values Acceptable To Society (BVAS), IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

"As the reconfiguration of BVAS has become our watchword today, I humbly appeal to Nigerians that it's time to Reconfigure our own BVAS "BASIC VALUES ACCEPTABLE TO SOCIETY". Have a nice Sunday and may God Almighty bless Nigeria.
#PeterObi 🇳🇬

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1634934796483952642?t=qQE1UFEvRyz-9MFb8rtZpg&s=19

The Bimodal Voter Accreditation System (BVAS) is an electronic device designed to read Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs) and authenticate voters.

191 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by Johnthum(m): 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tinubu urchins should not rejoice yet. We sane Nigerians will reclaim our mandate stolen by Tinubu.

We shall reclaim our mandate by the grace of God.

Tinubu stole our mandate, but the only thing we will tell him is "Delay is not denial.

We sane Nigerians have only one thing to tell Tinubu,"Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.

Fingers crossed 💯

478 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by Massiveglory: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Incoming GCFR keep hitting them in peace back to back.
Dem no know or even understand PODATTI.
E just de give word of wisdom so when e show nobody go argue.

258 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by Reinamaria(f): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
Keep tweeting Mr President.
Let it sink into their conscience.

Be in their faces, your excellency sir.
Don't give them breathing space.

255 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by habsydiamond(m): 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
PO is the man of the year... always coming with good acronyms and concept.

208 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by duro4chang(m): 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by LocalStandard1(m): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
[quote author=LegendHero post=121686690[/quote]

You're so agitated and so much in a rush to comment about anything Peter Obi you are making comments back-to-back in the same post, consecutively.

Tell me who's desperate!

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by LegendHero(m): 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
LocalStandard1:

I am not contesting any election so how can I be desperate?

Na me get my moniker, if I like I comment 5000 times.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by princeade86(m): 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
K
Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by Quest7777: 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Powerful words of an intelligent Leader, different from balablu blublu bulaba. cheesy

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by YorubaRonuuu(m): 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Obi has really tried, I can see it in him that he really want to relax from the stress after his defeat but the Biafra supporting him won't let him rest... That's what you get when you keep asking donation from people, they'll keep controlling your life.

Let obi rest for now because for now Yoruba Lokan!

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by DMerciful(m): 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Obi, by far the most popular candidate

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by Godada(m): 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2023

Hate him or love him.

This is the man of the year
🎖️🏅🏆

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by Kogite22: 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Noted
Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by Billionaire2: 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Man of the year

23 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by Proudlyomonna: 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Great man

19 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by Nwadu: 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
The president that we know

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by IamNat: 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pitobi's eye don clear since their Mark Zuckerberg discovered that even based on the uploaded results on IRev, Tinubu is still the winner, so he has resulted to motivational speaking. He should wait till the next 8 years.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by iyatrustee(f): 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
Many of his followers sef no go gree reconfigure theirs. All of a sudden, everybody is a patrotic Nigeria. Where all the yahoo boys, ritualist, scammers, rapists armed robbers etc go?

Those vices are not values acceptable to society

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by TKgroup: 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
Good
Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by Techwriter: 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jm
Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by Techwriter: 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
Africa needs leaders that can be role models if our society must be transformed. If not we will keep churning out 419ers and criminals

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by TheFacelessMan: 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
grin

All these motivational talks are to stylishly accept his fate . His defeat.

He's just afraid of his online mob to openly do so.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by socialmediaman: 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by BDServices(m): 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
Still the best

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by stano2(m): 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
I went to POS stand to get 10k, Pos agent told me I’ll pay 6,000 naira for charge. Dude was serious about it, i just left.

It’s a terrible situation in this country, bank gave me old notes that can’t be spent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by sexyking1: 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
E

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election / Shehu Sani Campaign Posters With Buhari’s Photo Attached / Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Osinbajo, El Rufai With Cute Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.