Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Obodients You Fought Well - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obodients You Fought Well (304 Views)

O To Gee For Obodients / Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. / Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obodients You Fought Well by Koralords: 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
Obi exceeded my expectations like I always say before the election I see no reason why an apc supporter will be bashing Obidents cos they are doinf Gods work for asiwaju,
Just don't know why they are yet to get over the lost,first it was you need to win fct now it's the election was rigged you guys better move on to prevent future heartbreaks
Re: Obodients You Fought Well by Koralords: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
Gavinleah:

You are MAD
I feel your pains bro

(1) (Reply)

Chike Nmerukini Puts Smile On Port Harcourt Women / Shun Godfatherism; Vote Pdp For Better Representation In Edo State / PHCN Official Arrested For Disconnecting Police Station’s Power Supply (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.