Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo (14740 Views)

2023: Osinbajo On Top Priority As APC Govs Meet Over Consensus Candidate / Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 / Buhari Signs Executive Order Against Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by hisexcellency34: 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
Festus Keyamo (SAN), Minister of State, Labour and Employment on Sunday said the president-elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu will make the fight against corruption a top priority in his administration.

Speaking in an interview with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Keyamo, also said he will not withdraw his court case against Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) even if he joins the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) tomorrow in a Government of National Unity arrangement.

Keyamo, a spokesman for the APC during the just concluded election also said Tinubu, through his records as a former governor of Lagos state has demonstrated that he does not condone corruption as seen with the reforms he carried out in the Lagos state civil service.

“My case against Atiku has nothing to do with unity or no unity. Government of national unity does not mean we should condone corruption. Buhari has set a very high standards in that aspect”.

We will not go back to that era where because you are party member, corruption cases will be withdrawn against you. I don’t expect Asiwaju Tinubu’s administration to go in that direction. I expect the president-elect to be very, very firm on the issue of anti-corruption”.

Asiwaju has a track record of probity when he was governor of Lagos state. That was manifest in how he cleaned up the Lagos state civil service and other agencies. I expect him to replicate that at the federal level”.

The fight against corruption will be a top priority in the Tinubu administration. He has given us assurance on that and I believe that”.

https://independent.ng/as-president-tinubu-will-make-war-against-corruption-top-priority-keyamo/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by Flora2Sweet: 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
Lolz…
INDEED....

Same thing BUHARi Said...

Before u know Snake Swallow MONEY...

219 Likes 13 Shares

Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by Batman01: 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jokes

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
We hope that Tinubu will deliver as promised.

Though many are not happy with his appointment by the INEC as the President but there's nothing we can do to it as justice doesn't prevail in Nigeria.

I wish him and his cabinet well.

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by fullnetwork: 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
Na so

6 Likes

Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by jmoore(m): 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
A drug trafficker can never fight against corruption.

204 Likes 14 Shares

Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by BurialGround: 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
angry

Lol, how can corruption personafied fights corruption?

It's like telling us that Satan will grant salvation grin

206 Likes 11 Shares

Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by OneCandleAway(f): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
Corruption cannot fight corruption

If you know the amount of wastage and leakage going on in lagos state parastatals!!

Why didn't he start with that to fight corruption.

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by booblacain(m): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
Joke of the year

170 Likes 6 Shares

Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by rickpat(m): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
🤣🤣🤣..chai....which kind country be this NIGERIA sef

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by Faber(m): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
Okay na, Omo the World don see Nigeria finish.

Thank God am not a Nigerian

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by Horus(m): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
Please Moderator can you move this thread to the joke section of Nairaland?

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by braveboi4life: 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
This politicians are big time jokers, I pray the fire in hell will be multipied by 100000 for them, Your former master promised nigeria he will fight corruption in 2015, eight years later corruption became legalized, not one policy on the fight against corruption, no thieving politician was jailed, instead the onces that were jailed were all released, and now you are telling us that the commander in chief of corruption will fight it.

He should start by first returning all his loot,period

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
LOL...why do I find this very funny? grin

A bullion van criminal wants to fight corruption. Very funny. grin

77 Likes 11 Shares

Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
I believe as well that Tinubu will do his best because he’s aware of what Nigerians are passing through

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by rejoice4eva(m): 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
I think a house can not divide against itself and still stand.
He that comes to equity must come with a clean hand.
Certificate: Nil
Date of birth: Nil
Place of birth: Nil
Source of wealth: Nil
Illicit Drugs involvement clearance: Nil
And he will fight corruption;
No be juju be that!

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by Felabrity: 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
Imagine corruption fighting corruption

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by Horus(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HPXo5kpJmM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Caught On Camera Giving Bribe Under The Table

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by KanwuliaExtra: 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
OLEEEEEE MANDATE to fight corruption that is in HIS DNA?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by QQIA: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
OLEEEEEE MANDATE to fight corruption that is in HIS DNA?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I saved that your beautiful picture.

I will use it to jerk off today before I sleep kiss
Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by Jomonix: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
This title made me to have a great laugh

16 Likes

Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
We hope that Tinubu will deliver as promised.

Though many are not happy with his appointment by the INEC as the President but there's nothing we can do to it as justice doesn't prevail in Nigeria.

I wish him and his cabinet well.
You speak from both sides of your mouth, even if others have forgotten I haven’t forgotten your topic on your political stands few weeks ack .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2023

3 Likes

Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by Kogite22: 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
Good
Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by limeta(f): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
This man don craz finish

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

How did I speak from both sides of my mouth?

Did you see me support Tinubu with my speech but truth be told, this is Nigeria where nothing can be done to him except we just want to deceive ourselves.

We can't do anything but to pray for him to deliver.
You even dissed Tinubu and boldly denounced him and declared support for Obi. So what’s with this hypocritical comment of yours. Stay one place and stop confusing thunder
Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
You even dissed Tinubu and boldly denounced him and declared support for Obi. So what’s with this hypocritical comment of yours. Stay one place and stop confusing thunder
Every Nigerian has the right to support any Presidential candidate they like.

We hope that Asiwaju Bọlá Ahmed Tinubu will deliver.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Yes, I supported Peter Obi and there's no crime in doing that.

Every Nigerian has the right to support any Presidential candidate they like.

We hope that Asiwaju Bọlá Ahmed Tinubu will deliver.
You shouldn’t be commenting on politics thread after that
Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by Freshtruth(m): 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
grin this kayamo na comedian lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by MrBanner(m): 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kogite22:
We are watching

This account belongs to the unrepentant scammer NANA ONIZE ZUBAIRU who claims to teach skill acquisition during the day but becomes a lowly beggar at night.

GENERAL PUBLIC TAKE NOTE!!

Cc: Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise oam4j nlfpmod Dominique Dragnet

This is him in action below

Re: As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo by Jnkay: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
Devil cast out devil😂😂😂😂

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers: Tinubu Was Ready To Take Hard Action If Resolutions Failed - Presidency / 2nd Niger Bridge: FG Mobilises Contractor To Site / Replicate Seamless Political Transition In Lagos Nationwide, Ekwunife Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.