Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Could It Be That We Are About To Be Scam? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could It Be That We Are About To Be Scam? (244 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could It Be That We Are About To Be Scam? by Barims(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
Good evening everyone, please our general course rep asked us to contribute 100 naira each, I'm a Departmental course rep, so on sighting this message, I immediately asked him why we are contributing 100 naira, so he said to take care of our necessities through out 100l, I proceeded by asking him what necessities, he said we are going to need markers and for our matriculation numbers, so I'm wondering is he the one that will give us matric numbers or the school In general course, lecturers don't use the board So why asking us to contribute 100 naira?? We are over 567, and he still said 100 naira isn't even enough🤔 that of matriculation numbers got me confused angry
Re: Could It Be That We Are About To Be Scam? by Zonefree(m): 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Lol

Must be a state university or so.

We paid during our time. The money is mainly for markers, megaphone batteries, airtime to call lecturers, and some miscellaneous expenses.

Year one course rep job no easy abeg. Make una pay.

3 Likes

Re: Could It Be That We Are About To Be Scam? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
guy don plan how to use una cash out a bit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde Is Not To Blame / Can We All Join APC For Electoral Violence To End? / Thugery In Ibusa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.