Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu (56153 Views)

Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker / Tackle Insecurity In The North West, El-Rufai Begs FG / Buhari, Not Tinubu Chose Gbajabiamila For Speaker - El-Rufai. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by ijustdey: 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ahead of the inauguration of the 10th National Assembly in June 2023, Governor Nasir Ahmad El-Rufa’I of Kaduna State had appealed to the President-elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu to support the emergence of Hon. Abbas Tajudeen, the Iyan Zazzau as next Speaker of the Federal House of Representatives.

Hon. Tajuddeen of the All Progressives Congress represents Zaria Federal Constituency and is the House Committee Chairman, Land Transport.

Governor El-Rufai who spoke to party supporters in Zaria,said his wish was to see Hon.Tajuddeen occupying the number one seat in the House of Representatives.

We thank God that our member of the House of Representatives from Zaria, the Iyan Zazzau has won the election.

Majority among you have been sending messages to us and we’ve been looking at it, and we are following.”

Finally,I had wanted to travel to Lagos yesterday and see Asiwaju in respect of the Speaker. He said he would be coming to Abuja today.”

But the most important thing I will request from him, if at all I contributed to his success in the election, the only pay back is for the Iyan Zazzau to become Speaker.”

“I thank you immensely for casting your votes for him.vThis is because if you had decided not to vote for him, we wouldn’t have gathered here Alhamdulillahi,” he said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/compensate-me-by-supporting-iyan-zazzau-to-be-speaker-el-rufai-begs-tinubu/

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Flora2Sweet: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ahh Zazu wan be speaker.. wow

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
Elrufai should keep quiet, he’s not in any position to start dishing out sharing formula

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Solsix(m): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Praydaily:
The only thing these people are after is themselves. They only accumulate power to help themselves. It's pathetic
Lol and supporters are almost immediately forgotten till next election

238 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by FarahAideed: 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
President Muslim
Vp MUSLIM
Senate President Muslim
Now Speaker Muslim

180 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
This are the people that will hijack Presidency from Tinubu

Tinubu is not yet sworn-In they are already blackmailing him into doing there bid

Nigerians are in for a serious ride

251 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
FarahAideed:
President Muslim
Vp MUSLIM
Senate President Muslim
Now Speaker Muslim
Why are you wailing, did you not support the Muslim Muslim ticket ?

Abeg swerve

222 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by amnesty7: 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
FarahAideed:
President Muslim
Vp MUSLIM
Senate President Muslim
Now Speaker Muslim
Oh, so fast? I thought that woman told you that Tinubu isn't your President-Elect.

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by FarahAideed: 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Why are you wailing, did you not support the Muslim Muslim ticket ?

Abeg swerve

Look at this one that supported and enabled Muslim Muslim ticket trying to blame me that warned against it

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Oga calm down.
Nah you give 10th Assembly Muslim Senate President and Speaker angry
FarahAideed:
President Muslim
Vp MUSLIM
Senate President Muslim
Now Speaker Muslim

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
FarahAideed:

Look at this one that supported and enabled Muslim Muslim ticket trying to blame me that warned against it
Lies, go through my posts , I supported and voted Peter Obi 100%

58 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
Malam Nasir El Rufai, Iyyan Zazzau can be deputy. We need to balance the polity especially in religious aspect

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by FarahAideed: 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

A vote for Peter Obi was a vote for Muslim Muslim ticket whether you like it or not

83 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by FarahAideed: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Oga calm down.
Nah you give 10th Assembly Muslim Senate President and Speaker angry

You know see say them done dey clamour

2 Likes

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
FarahAideed:

A vote for Peter Obi was a vote for Muslim Muslim ticket whether you like it or not
Keep consoling yourself Over Atiku lose

PDP is dead in Nigeria

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Oplomo: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
FarahAideed:

Keep crying... grin

21 Likes

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by juman(m): 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
He should also seek support of apc abuja office.
Tinubu cannot singlehandedly decide who speaker should be.
Because buhari did not do that.
Party decision is highly important.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by juman(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
We also have good hands that can be speaker in kwara o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
So.
Has any of them emerge yet or it's a crime for them to show their interest
FarahAideed:

You know see say them done dey clamour

8 Likes

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Bianca2(f): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
I tire
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Gaabasky: 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
FarahAideed:
President Muslim
Vp MUSLIM
Senate President Muslim
Now Speaker Muslim

Why are u worrying? Vote u didn't vote for him and u called him many derogatory names.
But don't worry much because Tinubu is not a religion bigotry n he understands the diversity of this country.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
FarahAideed:

Correct . We warned them but ...

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Putindbutt: 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
Senate President goes SS, while NW takes the Speaker. I wish Tinubu makes Elrufai's request possible, he has earned it.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by FisifunKododada: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

By supporting Obi, you were supporting Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, my mentor. But, you don't see this because you're a typical okoro m0r0n. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
NW is angling for Speaker. Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Throwback: 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
Putindbutt:
Senate President goes SS, while NW takes the Speaker. I wish Tinubu makes Elrufai's request possible, he has earned it.

El Rufai is a solid supporter of Tinubu and was one of the arrowheads that rejected Northern presidential aspirants within the APC.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Throwback: 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
FisifunKododada:

By supporting Obi, you were supporting Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, my mentor. But, you don't see this because you're a typical okoro m0r0n. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Loud it for him.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by humilitypays(m): 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
lol
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by tunapawizzy: 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
na so dem go use everything do payback....vote who go reset these formula, make ur children for get small hope in future...una say No o...na emilokan..... when dey dominate u finish, ur grandchildren will serve their grandchildren after their children have lorded over your children

12 Likes

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Throwback: 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nasir el Rufai will be very relevant in Tinubu's presidency.

FreeStuffsNG:
NW is angling for Speaker. Hmmm.

It is a no brainer that the Speakership would go to the North West.

Since the 1999 return to democracy, Kano (Ghali Na'abba), Katsina (Aminu Masari), and Sokoto (Aminu Tambuwal) have had the privileged of having Speakers of the HOR. It is now the turn of Kaduna within the NorthWest.

North Central should get Deputy Senate President.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hafsat Abiola Knelt Down While Thanking Bola Tinubu (Throwback Video) / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) / The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.