Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,176 members, 7,853,023 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

People Will Lose Their Jobs If This NO CASH POLICY Continues Beyond The 17th O - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Will Lose Their Jobs If This NO CASH POLICY Continues Beyond The 17th O (598 Views)

Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy / 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC / Nigeria Will Go Into Recession If COVID-19 Continues Beyond Six Months – Financ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Will Lose Their Jobs If This NO CASH POLICY Continues Beyond The 17th O by FriendsAndFans(m): 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
People Will Lose Their jobs if this NO CASH POLICY continues beyond the 17th of March.

Alot of businesses has been hit by this NO CASH POLICY. This can lead to an economic melt down and chaos faster than the government can imagine.

Alot of business has been affected by this lack of cash flow. This policy is from HELL
Re: People Will Lose Their Jobs If This NO CASH POLICY Continues Beyond The 17th O by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
grin Small businesses are down are you just noticing? Medium is next
Re: People Will Lose Their Jobs If This NO CASH POLICY Continues Beyond The 17th O by naijapikin2(m): 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
This government is the most repressive and it's the height of wickedness ever experienced in this nation.

May all those behind this bad policies die a bad painful death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Will Lose Their Jobs If This NO CASH POLICY Continues Beyond The 17th O by OneBulletOnly: 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
FriendsAndFans:
People Will Lose Their jobs if this NO CASH POLICY continues beyond the 17th of March.

Alot of businesses has been hit by this NO CASH POLICY. This can lead to an economic melt down and chaos faster than the government can imagine.

Alot of business has been affected by this lack of cash flow. This policy is from HELL

Useless Nigerians that are scared of confronting their government.

All of you will suffer, this is just the beginning

Fools
Re: People Will Lose Their Jobs If This NO CASH POLICY Continues Beyond The 17th O by Kagawa10: 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
FriendsAndFans:

Obi supported it. That's one thing I won't forget!

7 Likes

Re: People Will Lose Their Jobs If This NO CASH POLICY Continues Beyond The 17th O by Zanzibar1: 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kagawa10:

Obi is short sighted just like the Lagos state Labor party governorship candidate, Chinedu.

But let's no turn this thread into a political argument. From the economic angle, this policy wasn't meant to strangle every kind of business. For the past 2 weeks I have not been able to hold cash above 500 naira.

The new money is not available at banks. OK?! bring back the old notes make we see money take run quck transaction dem say no

2 Likes

Re: People Will Lose Their Jobs If This NO CASH POLICY Continues Beyond The 17th O by Vinnie2000(m): 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
OP,

Adaptation is a Necessity for man in this world. sad

Every Business Owner should just Try have a POS machine and Try learn how to Operate it!

This is how I Advised my Barber who complained of given Failed Transfer all the Time. undecided

If the Customer complains he or She can not do Transfer, let the Person come with ATM card to do the Payment! smiley

As For Low Patronage, Let Everybody Manage! 🤨

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Will Lose Their Jobs If This NO CASH POLICY Continues Beyond The 17th O by LibertyRep: 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
Some people protested against this policy but were jeered at.

Some Governors went to court for this same reason but were abused here.

Now we all can feel the heat.

3 Likes

Re: People Will Lose Their Jobs If This NO CASH POLICY Continues Beyond The 17th O by TheFreshVanilla: 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
Use your common sense. Those governors wanted to buy votes, so they had to support using old notes.
LibertyRep:
Some people protested against this policy but were jeered at.

Some Governors went to court for this same reason but were abused here.

Now we all can feel the heat.
Re: People Will Lose Their Jobs If This NO CASH POLICY Continues Beyond The 17th O by Reality3080: 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
FriendsAndFans:

check alerzo company online, last two weeks they sacked over 500 staffs

My neighbor was affected, funny enough he got married late last year n his wife is pregnant now

Both of them are unemployed now

It’s so bad

2 Likes

Re: People Will Lose Their Jobs If This NO CASH POLICY Continues Beyond The 17th O by Reality3080: 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
naijapikin2:
This government is the most repressive and it's the height of wickedness ever experienced in this nation.

May all those behind this bad policies die a bad painful death.
some people still believe it is d big men that will suffer

1 Like

Re: People Will Lose Their Jobs If This NO CASH POLICY Continues Beyond The 17th O by Reality3080: 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP,

Adaptation is a Necessity for man in this world. sad

Every Business Owner should just Try have a POS machine and Try learn how to Operate it!

This is how I Advised my Barber who complained of given Failed Transfer all the Time. undecided

If the Customer complains he or She can not do Transfer, let the Person come with ATM card to do the Payment! smiley

As For Low Patronage, Let Everybody Manage! 🤨
hope u know companies are already sacking people in large scale?
Re: People Will Lose Their Jobs If This NO CASH POLICY Continues Beyond The 17th O by JUMO95: 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
The government should reviee tht policy as soon as possible.
They have turned everyone into beggers looking for cash everywhere, meanwhile we have money in our accout
Re: People Will Lose Their Jobs If This NO CASH POLICY Continues Beyond The 17th O by FriendsAndFans(m): 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
Use your common sense. Those governors wanted to buy votes, so they had to support using old notes.

The policy has nothing to do with vote buying
Re: People Will Lose Their Jobs If This NO CASH POLICY Continues Beyond The 17th O by Nobody: 5:12am On Mar 14, 2023
Kagawa10:

Who cares what you remember or chose to forget?

I am sure you conveniently forgot Tinubu brought PMB who is now terrorizing Nigerians with cash scarcity.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Outgoing US Ambassador In Aso Rock (Pictures) / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah’s Strategy To End Insecurity In Anambra Yielding Results. / Tinubu puting People In Power For 26 Years To Help His 2023 Ambition –omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.