Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

An Anambra Priest Blasts Soludo, Says No One Should Vote APGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Anambra Priest Blasts Soludo, Says No One Should Vote APGA (824 Views)

An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen / Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll / Soludo Tasks Ndi Nnewi To Vote APGA Candidates, To Restore It's Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Anambra Priest Blasts Soludo, Says No One Should Vote APGA by ruffhandu: 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
I saw this on youtube. I'll transcribe the much I can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY-1jSCIRi4

"These people are not ashamed of themselves. They went to APC and and were made a promise, the fulanis made them a promise, and they started contesting. They all came out, even Umahi - Ebonyi state, rochas okorocha, ngige came out and later ran away, Ayade of Cross River, Amaechi, rivers, Ogbonnaya Onu, ebonyi state.
They all came out and were all floored. Peter Obi went to LP, an Igbo man. It was expected that all Igbos will follow him and support him. That was what we have been clamouring for and God has given it to us. What happened? Everyone rose to fight. everyone the devil uses as tool to work in Igboland rose to fight. All those who are useful idiots rose to fight. Ekweremadu rose, it has been long he has been at the senate and slaving for fulanis. He has no other job but senate. Nyesom Wike of rivers came here and bought over all igbos. It started with him, to ensure
Peter doesn't emerge at all, even Esele in Uga. Bought Gov Ikpeazu, bought over Gov Gburugburu , Gov Ifeanyi of Enugu, and asked them to vote for him to become president, that an Igbo man shouldn't be president.
Then God asked him, have you finished? You will be in confusion untill this election is over. If you watch you will notice that he is in confusion till date. God's hand is in what is happening.

Look at, Gov Soludo whom we voted for. We didn't know he was born by the hausas. So what happened? Is it only in words? said that Peter will not win election, Anambra state governor, that Peter Obi will not win election.
atiku came here and he told Atiku that there are only two presidential candidates, Tinubu and himself, that Peter is not part of it. He also went to frag road in ebenebe and told them that Peter will not win election. Our governor.

And what he was explaining after we voted for him, soludo and his commissioners, said that it was buhari that made them to win election, that we did not vote him in. That it was buhari that made him to win election. Anambra state governor.
In march, we will be having elections for those in house. Anyone in APGA, if he likes let him carry a cock on his head, or by his side, or carry a cock on his back, don't ever try to vote anyone in apga. You have seen that these people hate us. And anyone you soludo's picture on his poster, don't ever vote for that person. If you try it then you know you hate yourself"

6 Likes

Re: An Anambra Priest Blasts Soludo, Says No One Should Vote APGA by Lionize: 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
Soludo may meet his end soon if he doesn't placate his people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Anambra Priest Blasts Soludo, Says No One Should Vote APGA by Legitisreal: 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
I read the entire thing and it reconvinced me obi is an Igbo agenda

Oga is talking of blind following for obi because he is Igbo with ipob agenda

Where was your support and igbos support when the ex cbn Igbo man contested in 2019

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: An Anambra Priest Blasts Soludo, Says No One Should Vote APGA by Dreal1247: 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
Onye votuo apga, o naa ugwu awusa
Re: An Anambra Priest Blasts Soludo, Says No One Should Vote APGA by ruffhandu: 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
Legitisreal:
Where was your support and igbos support when the ex cbn Igbo man contested in 2019

He is more like saying Obi is the most competent, and an Igboman, so he should be supported.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Anambra Priest Blasts Soludo, Says No One Should Vote APGA by Legitisreal: 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
ruffhandu:

He is more like saying Obi is the most competent, and an Igboman, so he should be supported.
Prof of cbn that is most competent than obi was not supported in 2019

Is it because obi has soft spot for ipob
Re: An Anambra Priest Blasts Soludo, Says No One Should Vote APGA by ruffhandu: 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Legitisreal:
Soludo fall their hand.
Re: An Anambra Priest Blasts Soludo, Says No One Should Vote APGA by Winnersunited: 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
Legitisreal:

Peter Obi is Politically miles ahead of Soludo. Obi was the first APGA governor at his early 40+. He expanded the party even to Imo State where Rochas used to party to win in Imo State before deflecting to APC . The party became strong in the whole of south east, even to Rivers where Chief Umehia flagged the ticket of the party. Peter Obi completed his second term when he was about 52 years. Then enter the prof governor of Anambra Soludo at about 64 years first term, everything suddenly turn upside down. He cannot manage one state of APGA . He wants to kill the remaining cock. HABA!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Anambra Priest Blasts Soludo, Says No One Should Vote APGA by Legitisreal: 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
Winnersunited:
Peter Obi is Politically miles ahead of Soludo. Obi was the first APGA governor at his early 40+. He expanded the party even to Imo State where Rochas used to party to win in Imo State before deflecting to APC . The party became strong in the whole of south east, even to Rivers where Chief Umehia flagged the ticket of the party. Peter Obi completed his second term when he was about 52 years. Then enter the prof governor of Anambra Soludo at about 64 years first term, everything suddenly turn upside down. He cannot manage one state of APGA . He wants to kill the remaining cock. HABA!!
lol, it's good you didn't go to the academic area where the real strength is tested

Obi is a fraud, he took over ojukwu party and rode on the back to be where he got in anambra

I am surprised how you have thrown ojukwu under the boss when he was on obi asoebi all the time

Obi is a failure in politics, till he left just anambra how many has he recommended that won
Re: An Anambra Priest Blasts Soludo, Says No One Should Vote APGA by Lionize: 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
Obi is a leader Nigeria needs.

2 Likes

Re: An Anambra Priest Blasts Soludo, Says No One Should Vote APGA by BigCowHornn: 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
Legitisreal:

Can't you take some days off this your stupidity?
Mondays should be off day for you

1 Like

Re: An Anambra Priest Blasts Soludo, Says No One Should Vote APGA by Legitisreal: 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Can't you take some days off this your stupidity?
Mondays should be off day for you
maybe your own brain is on Monday sit at home for you to find anything false about what I commented
Re: An Anambra Priest Blasts Soludo, Says No One Should Vote APGA by okeysoninv: 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
Legitisreal:

and Tinubu is Yoruba and fulani agenda abi

1 Like

Re: An Anambra Priest Blasts Soludo, Says No One Should Vote APGA by BigCowHornn: 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
Legitisreal:
maybe your own brain is on Monday sit at home for you to find anything false about what I commented

Shut up your shouldn't be commenting at all on Monday. Only rubbish comes out

1 Like

Re: An Anambra Priest Blasts Soludo, Says No One Should Vote APGA by Legitisreal: 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Shut up your shouldn't be commenting at all on Monday. Only rubbish comes out
lol

What's so special about Monday to you

This sit at home on Monday is really giving you PTSD Mr big cow
Re: An Anambra Priest Blasts Soludo, Says No One Should Vote APGA by BossGerald: 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Legitisreal:

Igbo agenda?? When igbos dey give Bloc votes to obasanjo, yaradua, Jonathan and Atiku in 2019 there was no agenda abi??

That was how you labelled Jamie agbaje and now GRV omo ibo just because they wanted to rule their God given states.

I think it's time you migrants from ogbomoso are pushed back to your various backward villages so that lagosians can ride their states as they want

2 Likes

Re: An Anambra Priest Blasts Soludo, Says No One Should Vote APGA by BossGerald: 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
Legitisreal:

Which Prof??
Re: An Anambra Priest Blasts Soludo, Says No One Should Vote APGA by Freshtruth(m): 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lp is taking over Anambra
Re: An Anambra Priest Blasts Soludo, Says No One Should Vote APGA by Legitisreal: 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
BossGerald:

Which Prof??
Prof moghalu
Re: An Anambra Priest Blasts Soludo, Says No One Should Vote APGA by BossGerald: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
Legitisreal:
Prof moghalu

Since you know he's better, why did you vote the incompetent buhari against him??

Because he's igbo??
Re: An Anambra Priest Blasts Soludo, Says No One Should Vote APGA by DMerciful(m): 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
You only see what your eyes wanna see!
Legitisreal:

Re: An Anambra Priest Blasts Soludo, Says No One Should Vote APGA by OfoIgbo: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
Soludo is about to learn that Anambra is not Lagos.

Tinubu can go and suck Fulani d&*k with his Yoruba conehead.

Igbos are not into that sort of lifestyle.
Re: An Anambra Priest Blasts Soludo, Says No One Should Vote APGA by BigCowHornn: 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Legitisreal:
lol

What's so special about Monday to you

This sit at home on Monday is really giving you PTSD Mr big cow

Actually it's the low capacity of y9ur brain that's bothersome Mr. K leg
Re: An Anambra Priest Blasts Soludo, Says No One Should Vote APGA by mightyhaze: 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
'onye atunyekwarana onye apuga vote..osokwa onye obu ya buru okuko n'isi ma kworo okuko na azu'... grin

This has got to be the funniest thing I read this month..

Uko chukwu a gbara ajo grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Gov Election 2023: Hoodlums Attack Polling Units In Lekki / Wahala Dey Oo Simon Ekpa Vs Mc Oluomo&SEE THIS OMO ALE YORUBA / Lp's Loss In The Guber Elections Proves That Obi Was Used To Rig Out Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.