Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Why Did Tinubu Lose Lagos? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Tinubu Lose Lagos? (1243 Views)

Sanwo Olu Will Lose Lagos To Labour Party / 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele / With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Tinubu Lose Lagos? by Omoawoke: 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
I’m only waiting to see the excuse of LP people after Saturday.
The margin go wide

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu Lose Lagos? by Injera(f): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Because he was meant to LOSE it.

Lagosians are too Enlightened to be forced into Worshipping a greedy, FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT, man! sad

Anyways, Gbadebo Rhodes is coming to Transform Lagos into a Proper MegaCity! cool smiley
So who is coming to turn Onitsha into a proper megacity

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu Lose Lagos? by gidgiddy: 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
garfield1:

But obi lost

Thats what they said when he ran for Governor of Anambra, the courts later said he won and he was sworn in
Re: Why Did Tinubu Lose Lagos? by techWriter3: 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
By Sunday, anybody will forget that politician lost Lagos in the presidential election
Re: Why Did Tinubu Lose Lagos? by garfield1: 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
gidgiddy:

Thats what they said when he ran for Governor of Anambra, the courts later said he won and he was sworn in

That one was different.obi won the south not north
Re: Why Did Tinubu Lose Lagos? by muykem: 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
garfield1:
Simple,it is because a lot of yorubas voted against him in Lagos maybe due to Muslim Muslim ticket and or because of controversy around him or because of anger against apc and being attracted to obi.
Apc usually wins 14-16 lgas in Lagos and pdp wins the rest.the northerners in Lagos usually vote apc while the non Yoruba southerners go pdp.tinubu lost Lagos with just 10,000 votes but he won 11 out of 19 lgas.the deciding votes were from kosofe where he lost by 9000,somolu by 1000,Ikeja by 9000 and alimosho by 7000.these lgas are Yoruba dominated and usually vote apc.kosofe and alimosho usually gives bloc votes.infact,alimosho giving tinubu bloc votes would have given him victory.another factor is the massive loss in eti osa lga.again,amuwo odofin,oshodi and ojo gave obi bloc votes.bloc votes from any or two of alimosho,mushin or kosofe would have given tinubu victory...
Again,the northerners divided their votes between apc and pdp.for the guber,most northerners will go apc.most yorubas will return apc,many obi fans will not turn up, some obi fans will vote sanwoolu.it will be a landslide...

Cc mynd44
Seun
Nplfmod
Seunmsg
Lalasticlala
Legendhero
Calmobserver
Mymouth
Muykem
Quickberry
Cajal
Silvertongue
Farahaideed
Meleszenawii
Mrvitalis
Kcnwaigbo
Igboson
Penguin2
Yarimo
Fergie001
Kyase
Raumdeuter
Osunoriginal
Helinues
Afamed
All reasons are genuine but the major one is christianization of Peter Obi president. Mega churches are in Lagos and Abuja, many of those churches leaders campaign openly and vigorously against Muslim Muslim ticket. My pastor is saying it at every available opportunity that Christian must vote to defend their faith. Infact, I was unable to convince my younger brother to reason differently.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Lose Lagos? by Penguin2: 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
garfield1:
Simple,it is because a lot of yorubas voted against him in Lagos maybe due to Muslim Muslim ticket and or because of controversy around him or because of anger against apc and being attracted to obi.
Apc usually wins 14-16 lgas in Lagos and pdp wins the rest.the northerners in Lagos usually vote apc while the non Yoruba southerners go pdp.tinubu lost Lagos with just 10,000 votes but he won 11 out of 19 lgas.the deciding votes were from kosofe where he lost by 9000,somolu by 1000,Ikeja by 9000 and alimosho by 7000.these lgas are Yoruba dominated and usually vote apc.kosofe and alimosho usually gives bloc votes.infact,alimosho giving tinubu bloc votes would have given him victory.another factor is the massive loss in eti osa lga.again,amuwo odofin,oshodi and ojo gave obi bloc votes.bloc votes from any or two of alimosho,mushin or kosofe would have given tinubu victory...
Again,the northerners divided their votes between apc and pdp.for the guber,most northerners will go apc.most yorubas will return apc,many obi fans will not turn up, some obi fans will vote sanwoolu.it will be a landslide...

Cc mynd44
Seun
Nplfmod
Seunmsg
Lalasticlala
Legendhero
Calmobserver
Mymouth
Muykem
Quickberry
Cajal
Silvertongue
Farahaideed
Meleszenawii
Mrvitalis
Kcnwaigbo
Igboson
Penguin2
Yarimo
Fergie001
Kyase
Raumdeuter
Osunoriginal
Helinues
Afamed

If Tinubu had lost Lagos by less than 10k votes for real, Sanwolu and Lagos APC wouldn’t have been as rattled as they right now.

Tinubu lost Lagos scandalously. And Sanwolu knows that if votes count on Saturday, he stands no chance.

I don’t expect you to agree.

But I’m sure reality has dawned on you after your failed predictions.

I remember you were giving PDP hundreds of thousands of votes in the Southeast because the region is a traditional PDP. You also gave APC hundreds of thousands of votes in Imo and Ebonyi because they are APC states. We tried to tell you the reality on ground then but you wouldn’t listen.

Now you are back to your hallucinations.

I know you would say “but Tinubu won the election”, but you and I know that Tinubu did not win.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Lose Lagos? by garfield1: 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
Penguin2:

If Tinubu had lost Lagos by less than 10k votes for real, Sanwolu and Lagos APC wouldn’t have been as rattled as they right now.

Tinubu lost Lagos scandalously. And Sanwolu knows that if votes count on Saturday, he stands no chance.

I don’t expect you to agree.

But I’m sure reality has dawned on you after your failed predictions.

I remember you were giving PDP hundreds of thousands of votes in the Southeast because the region is a traditional PDP. You also gave APC hundreds of thousands of votes in Imo and Ebonyi because they are APC states. We tried to tell you the reality on ground then but you wouldn’t listen.

Now you are back to your hallucinations.

I know you would say “but Tinubu won the election”, but you and I know that Tinubu did not win.

Are you ok?if you have nothing to say,better go and play kid.let me advise you to take a break from this section and reduce the shame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija / Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose / I See Revolution In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.