Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,795 members, 7,851,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? (38560 Views)

I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare / Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by Anyamanutd: 9:24am On Mar 14, 2023
Adulterated fact check! Always turning truth to lies. Who cares about your fact checks? Mtchewww
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by Igbek76: 9:24am On Mar 14, 2023
Fake Obi, fake Igbos. Everything about them is lie lie

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by Tareq1105: 9:28am On Mar 14, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Of course it is obvious to anyone with a brain tissue that it is fake, but gullible obidients have latched onto the news.

Are they not the one behind the news? When I saw it yesterday I knew it was the handiwork of mischievous obidients. An Omoluabi would not say such especially to someone older than him.
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by hohafrank(m): 9:35am On Mar 14, 2023
Is it not obvious to us all that it is a stolen mandate which will be reclaimed in no time?
When everybody is calling someone a thief,what other evidence do you need to ascertain that?
We can't continue like this.He must be sacked by the court and the stolen mandate returned before 29th of May,2023 or else something terrible will happen in this country.
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by rovher: 9:35am On Mar 14, 2023
EmperorGeez:

And Speaking of which Tinubu is your father and a self righteous saint that has not done any of the slandering you think Obi his whoever you think you are you must be and evil type when they caught you with an act you point others and blame others for your sins. How much youself collect to be blinded like a Bat.
Asin i taya for that person wey dey talk all that many many talk o lol
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 14, 2023
Nothing wey this OBITUARIES people will not do, thank God all their evil plan for Nigeria went into the tin air, their life is totally destroyed beyond repair, R I P to all OBITUARIES in and across the world, you all shall rise again in death.
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by samfrancis1(m): 10:01am On Mar 14, 2023
Dreal1247:
A thief must return what he has stolen.
You know wetin una deh do thief for your side now.. as you feel he’s got a stolen mandate with him.. whatever has stopped you from collecting it back is cowardice.. we don’t need cowards here.. go clean your dirty ass
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by Bimpe29: 10:11am On Mar 14, 2023
duro4chang:
Everything about Labour party and Obi is lie, provocation, intimidation, mischief, falsehood, mudsling and character assassination.
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by Backpedal: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2023
plaindealer:

Pandora ipob urchin, I'm I the reason why your entire generation lie, fabricates and peddles fake and crooked rubbish?

Wasted generation of liars..
mumu
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by Lashist(m): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2023
duro4chang:
But you know the truth right?
Your truth is that tinubu is a Saint and he is really 70yrs old and never did anything wrong all his life. Tinubu na your papa abi??
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by Sannitimmy(m): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2023
If you like cry, i still believe there should be a bit of restriction and regulation on this our social media platforms especially punishments for sharers of fake news.

There's too much nonsense going on there. And not too many are wise enough to confirm the authenticity of a post before sharing. "As long as it aligns with my thoughts, I'm sharing ".

That's not how to live, Zombies
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by MissTemi1(f): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2023
Dat is why I said I re easily deceived. It is u dat is foolish to think Sanwo olu is playing stupid because of obidients
Vinnie2000:

Did Jakande or Fashola or Ambode display such Foolishness? undecided 😕

Most of u Tinubu DingBATS are so Low in reasoning! embarassed
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by duro4chang(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2023
Lashist:

Your truth is that tinubu is a Saint and he is really 70yrs old and never did anything wrong all his life. Tinubu na your papa abi??
God is the only one who is perfect.
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by Lashist(m): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2023
duro4chang:
God is the only one who is perfect.
Ofcourse. I just pity you if you aren't related to any politician bcus indeed you aren't. The rigging and corruption you are supporting bcus of tribal hate must affect you well and we will be happy that you pretend about it while dying silently wink
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by duro4chang(m): 11:19am On Mar 14, 2023
Lashist:

Ofcourse. I just pity you if you aren't related to any politician bcus indeed you aren't. The rigging and corruption you are supporting bcus of tribal hate must affect you well and we will be happy that you pretend about it while dying silently wink
Perhaps you were a baby when obi was a governor. Or you were not born. Then it was the same way we are complaining today. When he was a governor people complained of corruption, negligence, wickedness etc. So your obi is as bad as any other politician.
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by Allisgud: 11:24am On Mar 14, 2023
Vinnie2000:

These Nairaland Urchins though.

Peter Obi, this and That. sad

Peter Obi has made a Lasting MARK in this 2023 Election! 🙂

He has made all Nigerians see that Power Belongs to the People!(To the extent that Sanwo-Olu start to repair Tecno Fones@Computer village, because of votes)
That a New Nigeria of Accountable Leadership is POssible! cool

He is the True WINNER of this Election! And will get own Winning soon. 😎😊
sanwolu visited for my naming ceremony yesterday

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by Lashist(m): 11:31am On Mar 14, 2023
duro4chang:
Perhaps you were a baby when obi was a governor. Or you were not born. Then it was the same way we are complaining today. When he was a governor people complained of corruption, negligence, wickedness etc. So your obi is as bad as any other politician.
Lol...the Obi rigged in SE and SS through thugs and inec too abi?? Shey you are the person hailing inec for not obeying court orders but crying that cbn should obey orders. Whatever your tribe is, you can't dodge the evils on a rigged government
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by baysol: 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
Despirado igbos are behind this they will fail and will soon be weeped back to Biafra land where they can continue to do their fraudulent things.
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by duro4chang(m): 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lashist:

Lol...the Obi rigged in SE and SS through thugs and inec too abi?? Shey you are the person hailing inec for not obeying court orders but crying that cbn should obey orders. Whatever your tribe is, you can't dodge the evils on a rigged government
Go and tell that to Cynthia Okeke
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by baysol: 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lashist:

Thank God Tinubu won the election (igbos deal with it, ntoo). The igbo agenda is even worst than fulani agenda. Una agenda is dead on arrival.
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by MeineMutter: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

The just concluded presidential election in Nigeria that produced Tinubu is worse than fraudulent according to APC National chairman Abdullahi Adamu

L.ie. That’s not what he said. He said the election was not 100% perfect that there’s nowhere in the world where you have a perfect election.
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by baysol: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lashist:

Thank God Tinubu won the election (igbos deal with it, ntoo). The igbo agenda is even worst than fulani agenda. Una agenda is dead on arrival.
Karnice600:

What's the essence of this post? Whether Aderinto said so or not doesn't invalidate the obvious reality that the presidential electoral process was intentionally flawed and manipulated.

It's only in Nigeria we try hard to repackage a rat and call it a rabbit.

Mediocres and failures everywhere.
Thank God Tinubu won the election (igbos deal with it, ntoo). The igbo agenda is even worst than fulani agenda. Una agenda is dead on arrival
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by Lashist(m): 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
baysol:

Thank God Tinubu won the election (igbos deal with it, ntoo). The igbo agenda is even worst than fulani agenda. Una agenda is dead on arrival
Omo you just mentioned me to say rubbish. You don't know any Igbo agenda and I don't know any Igbo agenda. According to the inec selection, LP had more voters in lagos than most Eastern States. I don't know how you got to agenda. Please stop being foolish. If you don't know what to say, it's not by force to comment
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by IfnobeGod20: 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
The Prof. doesn't have Twitter account but reply on the parody account through the same Twitter. Please which one should we believe now?
There's need to also fact check Tribune Newspaper too. And the circle of fact checking continues.
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by duro4chang(m): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lashist:

Victim mentality
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by baysol: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2023
Lashist:

Omo you just mentioned me to say rubbish. You don't know any Igbo agenda and I don't know any Igbo agenda. According to the inec selection, LP had more voters in lagos than most Eastern States. I don't know how you got to agenda. Please stop being foolish. If you don't know what to say, it's not by force to comment
Is the agenda not palpably clear in the lagos governorship election you come heren making yourself happy over nothing. I think you Igbos will be served breakfast very soon because you think you have brains but you are the most criminal unthinking people the world has ever known.
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by hssd8nland: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
Chetas81:
if it's your choice to continue with the apc government then nobody should later CRY FOWL 🐓 as usual as Nigeria citizens
Why should i cry foul, .... very funny indeed grin
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by Lashist(m): 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
baysol:

Is the agenda not palpably clear in the lagos governorship election you come heren making yourself happy over nothing. I think you Igbos will be served breakfast very soon because you think you have brains but you are the most criminal unthinking people the world has ever known.
Omo you still carry this matter from march 14th...don't you have a job to do?? Must you spread your uselessness around. The criminal igbos you are referring to are the thieves like hope uzodinma, umahi and other apc politicians that you are always hailing for supporting jagaban. There are still criminals in other tribes and other races in this world. Idiots like you don't know that every group of persons always have good persons and bad persons. Whatever your tribe is, are you all saints?? Please get out...go and find work to do and don't be dragging me into discussions of over 2weeks
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by baysol: 11:59am On Mar 24, 2023
Lashist:

Omo you still carry this matter from march 14th...don't you have a job to do?? Must you spread your uselessness around. The criminal igbos you are referring to are the thieves like hope uzodinma, umahi and other apc politicians that you are always hailing for supporting jagaban. There are still criminals in other tribes and other races in this world. Idiots like you don't know that every group of persons always have good persons and bad persons. Whatever your tribe is, are you all saints?? Please get out...go and find work to do and don't be dragging me into discussions of over 2weeks
Yeye thing like the rest of them igbos, are all the same because they all do the same thing as crime all over the place. Show me an igbo, who's doing anything to benefit any community they live in? Only what they can steal by hook or crook even the land of other people in the name of buying with laundered proceedings from their crime. The are never straight and lie about everything including hard working bullshit they feed to everyone but we who know better knows that they money lovers only not hard workers. When the truth comes out fagots like you will come to slide their flat end like tapeworm, into other peoples DM. By the way, if you call what you do work let me quickly bust your bubble it is crime in other shades as yall do.....baby factory, kidnapping, drug sales,certificate raketteering........list is endless.
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by Lashist(m): 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
baysol:

Yeye thing like the rest of them igbos, are all the same because they all do the same thing as crime all over the place. Show me an igbo, who's doing anything to benefit any community they live in? Only what they can steal by hook or crook even the land of other people in the name of buying with laundered proceedings from their crime. The are never straight and lie about everything including hard working bullshit they feed to everyone but we who know better knows that they money lovers only not hard workers. When the truth comes out fagots like you will come to slide their flat end like tapeworm, into other peoples DM. By the way, if you call what you do work let me quickly bust your bubble it is crime in other shades as yall do.....baby factory, kidnapping, drug sales,certificate raketteering........list is endless.
Isn't it stupid of you to be mentioning me about a topic of old. How can you be taking me back to show you how foolish you are? Who seized your phone that made you not reply since?? Omo all you have said is rubbish. Stop being foolish to drag me into tribal fights. I am bigger than that. Its your person I am insulting and I have said you are just useless and jobless and that's why you think every igbo person does drugs. Isn't it the same drugs that tinubu did?? Isn't it the same certificate saga that kemi adeosun and tinubu have been accused of?? cheesy have you not heard of kidnappers in your tribe?? Bayso, abeg leave me. Make yourself useful, get yourself a skill and get busy. This topic has passed. Since you think every igbo in this earth is a drug lord like tinubu, its alright cheesy. Nobody needs to convince you otherwise. Don't be a drug lord or kidnapper but also stop being useless...get to work cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / Dolapo Osinbajo Steps Out In Sports Outfit For Morning Walk Against Cancer(pics / Labour Party Ken Pela Wins Delta State Appeal Court Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.