Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

How Do I Get An Undergraduate Scholarship In The UK? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get An Undergraduate Scholarship In The UK? (479 Views)

UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get An Undergraduate Scholarship In The UK? by Tenrack: 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
Good evening ladies and gents.

So like the title of my thread states.. I've been thinking about it for a while..and I'd love to know if there was a way I could get some kind of work/study visa in the UK or if there was some other way I could go about it, i.e via scholarships.

Basically, I would prefer the study and work route.. so your inputs would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Re: How Do I Get An Undergraduate Scholarship In The UK? by securitywatch50: 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
I'm also interested too
Please help us with info on undergraduate scholarship
Re: How Do I Get An Undergraduate Scholarship In The UK? by ednut1(m): 8:26am On Mar 14, 2023
Tenrack:
Good evening ladies and gents.

So like the title of my thread states.. I've been thinking about it for a while..and I'd love to know if there was a way I could get some kind of work/study visa in the UK or if there was some other way I could go about it, i.e via scholarships.

Basically, I would prefer the study and work route.. so your inputs would be much appreciated. Thank you.
have you heard of anyone getting scholarship to the uk. They will only give you scholarships of a discount on their tuition. Go hustle for the tuition forget scholarship.
Re: How Do I Get An Undergraduate Scholarship In The UK? by Tenrack: 9:46am On Mar 14, 2023
ednut1:
have you heard of anyone getting scholarship to the uk. They will only give you scholarships of a discount on their tuition. Go hustle for the tuition forget scholarship.
okay boss.
Could you shed more light on how I can go about it? Like where can I get these info.. I'm sorry for being a bother. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Get An Undergraduate Scholarship In The UK? by ednut1(m): 9:48am On Mar 14, 2023
Tenrack:
okay boss.
Could you shed more light on how I can go about it? Like where can I get these info.. I'm sorry for being a bother. Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/7267459/uk-student-visa-tier-4
Re: How Do I Get An Undergraduate Scholarship In The UK? by Tenrack: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Is Transit Wave (Canada Travel Agency) Legit? / Please Nairalanders I Need An Urgent Answer To This. / Austria Job Seeker Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.